Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blister packed over the counter pain meds??

Quote Originally Posted by Trabitha View Post
    Yeah, they just don't sell certain meds in blister packs in America. Things like Tylenol and Ibuprofen pain relievers can be purchased in smaller packages, but only in individual dose packs.

I've never seen THOSE meds in blister packs. Sorry I didn't realize exactly what you were looking for before.
    I asked a pharmacist the other day about this and the reply was "they want to save money. Blister packaging is much more expensive". Made sense to me. But I know I've seen them before....just not NOW since NOW is when I WANT them

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NoSweat88 View Post
    Thanks to all who posted replies to my inquiry.

I tried the Sedalmex the other day and it seemed to work ok.
    So, for now, this will be my choice.

I ran across a site called all-meds-here.com

http://all-meds-here.com/genericmedi...aminophen.html
    They are located in the British Virgin Islands and offer OTC pain meds in blister packs. The meds are manufactured in India. They have a lot of prescription meds here, but I only want to stick with what's OTC in the USA

Any have any experiece with these types of companies? I'm not sure if I would want to buy stuff this way, even if it's acetominaphen or ibuprofen.

NS88
    Beware Buying ANYTHING over the Net from another country,, especially drugs, You have no recourse , If you get anything at all for your money there is no guarantee its what you think it is, (if you even get anything sent) IMO
    Last edited by Justin Case; 05-18-2010 at 11:55 AM. Reason: sp

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Case View Post
    Beware Buying ANYTHING over the Net from another country,, especially drugs, You have no recourse , If you get anything at all for your money there is no guarantee its what you think it is, (if you even get anything sent) IMO
    True......

NoSweat..... Many of the business supply companies like office depot, staples and such have the "office packs" of stuff like pain relievers, cold meds, and the like. They are single dose sealed packets, usually come a hundred or so to a box. They also sell stuff like the sugar/sweetner packets, individual cream ( non dairy) coffee and tea packets. Some even sell the powdered drink mixes as well. If you have one of them nearby it's worth checking out. They also usually carry the medical supplies like band aids and such.
    If by what I have learned over the years, allow me to help one person to start to prepare. If all the mistakes I have made, let me give one person the wisdom that allows them to save their life or the life of a loved one in an emergency. Then I will truly know that all the work I have done will have been worth every minute.