Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Abandoning my "OLD" account!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    He's baaaaaaaaaaack.
    That's what you get for sitting in front of a TV watching "Snow"......

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by pocomoonskyeyes View Post
    Who are you ?

That's what I was afraid of...... Whatever it is now this account is contaminated with whatever the problem is. Now it doesn't work again.............

Banned

I was a little worried that may happen ,,, why dont you just make the new account and link to the old profile in your sig and vise versa ?

That's what I was afraid of...... Whatever it is now this account is contaminated with whatever the problem is. Now it doesn't work again.............
    No biggie. Coordinate with Rick and go with plan B.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Well.....You did make the joke, about the evil spirits.

Writer of wrongs.
    Honey, just cuz I talk slow doesn't mean I'm stupid. (Jake- Sweet Home Alabama)
    "Stop Global Whining"

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Case View Post
    I was a little worried that may happen ,,, why dont you just make the new account and link to the old profile in your sig and vise versa ?
    Yeah, I was kinda' skeptical myself. Merging did NOT solve the problem. Whatever the contamination is it also Merges. I am totally abandoning that account!!

It's working fine for me. Can you have Equus give you a forum lesson?

Rick, I think the problem is in connection with the ISP. It works fine for you, but not for me!! My "New account" works, but not my old. It has something to do with some kind of "Contamination" or something!! Poco2 worked fine poco1 did not. Poco3 works fine the "Merged" account does not.

That is what I am thinking, it is ISP AND account specific.

If it were ISP then it should be a problem for all three accounts. I think, might be wrong, but something on your end is dropping or not even setting the cookie. You don't have to answer but are you using the same computer every time? You had said something about the kid's computer is why I asked. If it works on one but not the other then I'd target that machine. Otherwise, I'm stumped.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

NO Rick he uses the desktop and I use the laptop. My account works on the desktop to but not his. He has tried the laptop as well and it still does it. I know because I have watched him post and then everything disappears.
    Proof of a higher power, is the power of a horses stride. Line for line, grace and majesty, taking me for a ride.

I have used 3 different computers,with 3 different AV programs, with (Now) 3 different accounts. The problem HAS to lie with the original account AND my ISP, since it gives you no problem. I do not even Pretend to understand it.

When "Poco1" and poco2 were merged, the problem was also merged. It Contaminated poco2.or poco2 was "absorbed" by poco1 and therein the problem just lie in wait.