Thread: horse!

Default horse!

Any ideas of how to proceed? Got a letter from the town that I had to move my horses due to zoning regs,I have had horses on this property since 1967 PZ
    (pre Zoning) The last horse that I pastured out was stolen,slaughtered,and eaten (google cimmorron)read the story.Now I keep my Horses close at night
    in there padock and move them to graze only in the daytime. The man that stole Cimmorron promised to get the rest of my horses.The town alass is not very fond of me as they could never understand the guy that lived in the tipi,thached hut,old schoolbus
    and last but not least left horse apples on there streets. AND NOW BACK TO THE QUESTION anybody know anything about grandfather clauses?
    this may seem like a strange thread and I am not just some horse waco and as soon as this is resolved got a great story about living in a thached hut
    thanks everybody.

I would think that you would be grandfathered ,but talking to an attorney is probably going to be your best bet ,get it straight from the horses legal mouth here. Keep us informed on how this turns out.