Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Please send your.....

Quote Originally Posted by oldsoldier View Post
    UPDATE!!
    So why the situation changed who knows can't get an answer on that. BUT for what ever reason I ain't gonna complain.

I'll keep you updated as I know myslef. Don
    The Lord works in mysterious ways, OS. Hope it all works out to your max. benefit.

Blog Entries

Well that IS good news about the insurance. Hope the neck/back gets better soon.
    Recession; A period when you go without something your Grandparents never heard of.

Hope it all works out for the best OS. Glad to hear the insurance situation is improving. Still looking forward to meeting you face to face at the raceway.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptnAndy View Post
    Hope it all works out for the best OS. Glad to hear the insurance situation is improving. Still looking forward to meeting you face to face at the raceway.
    Good to here from you cap. PM me your contact info again. I've misplaced it.
    If by what I have learned over the years, allow me to help one person to start to prepare. If all the mistakes I have made, let me give one person the wisdom that allows them to save their life or the life of a loved one in an emergency. Then I will truly know that all the work I have done will have been worth every minute.