Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: today i am a grandfather

Senior Member erunkiswldrnssurvival's Avatar
    Blog Entries

thanks everybody. i certainly enjoyed raising my daughters, so i call dibs on my grandson... i will put away the barbies and get some "Boy toys"
    God lives in the Mountain, Serve the Master, The Mountain also serves the Master. Serve the Mountain,
    The Mountain Breaks you.
    http://www.youtube.com/trapperjacksurvival
    http://s567.photobucket.com/albums/ss113/erunkis

naturalist primitive your_comforting_company's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I bring skillsets and self-reliant ideas to my kids. Teach them all you can, even if they aren't interested, you'll hit on something soon that will. I can't tell you a darn thing about prosperity in modern society but self-reliance is an idea that will ensure a desire to learn and carry on.

The Gerber grow up plan (life insurance) is a great start for college tuition, etc and it's really cheap. I definately recommend getting that for the grandbaby now.
    Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. Helen Keller

My Plants
    My skills
    Eye Candy
    Plant terminology reference!
    Moving pictures

naturalist primitive your_comforting_company's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Oh, yeah.. CONGRATULATIONS!
    almost forgot that part
    Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. Helen Keller

My Plants
    My skills
    Eye Candy
    Plant terminology reference!
    Moving pictures