Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: New Posts Not Showing

Me too!! Oh, I'm me again and Rick is Rick again!! Confused? Stay tuned for the next episode of "Soap"!!

OK now all that is showing is this thread, poco>Rick-poco>poco2, and Tornadoes.

Which would be correct. When I logged out it would drop the cookie and the thread Took a Trip would be seen as read. All the rest were read so only posts coming in between the time I logged out and you logged in would be seen as new.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Right. I am puposefully NOT reading the disaster plan thread to see what happens..... even though I want to!!

I'm just waiting to see what happens.... nothing different yet. I don't want to be inactive for too long, so don't be surprised if this thread has some gibberish!

You don't have to type anything. Just move around the forum. You can look at who's online or whatever you want to do. As long as you change screens within the window it will see you active.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Quote Originally Posted by pocomoonskyeyes View Post
    I'm just waiting to see what happens.... nothing different yet. I don't want to be inactive for too long, so don't be surprised if this thread has some gibberish!
    Oh, great....then people will think that I'm logged on as you! LOL
    Writer of wrongs.
    Honey, just cuz I talk slow doesn't mean I'm stupid. (Jake- Sweet Home Alabama)
    "Stop Global Whining"

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by pocomoonskyeyes View Post
    I quit being surprised after the second post

Quote Originally Posted by 2dumb2kwit View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Case View Post
    Since they are working on fixing the forum, and we are kinda sorta helping (with moral support), do we get to count these as "useful post"?
    Writer of wrongs.
    Honey, just cuz I talk slow doesn't mean I'm stupid. (Jake- Sweet Home Alabama)
    "Stop Global Whining"

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Case View Post
    Hey I just got an Idea. We could start a "Member profile" Mystery member, and we could switch around between us and see if everyone could guess who it is!! J/K

Just so you know Rick, everything seems to be "Normal" right now. I have been logged in for a while and it seems to be working properly for now.

Banned

Since they are working on fixing the forum, and we are kinda sorta helping (with moral support), do we get to count these as "useful post"?
    I sure hope so !

Moral support ALWAYS counts!!