Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: FBI raids....

Quote Originally Posted by BENESSE View Post
    A lot of us are tired of what's going on but it's the loons
    that take it to an extreme.
    You are so right. Extremes of any sort just loses supporters and draws other "dead enders"
    .45 ACP Because shooting twice is silly... The avatar says it all,.45 because there isn't a.46

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTs6a...eature=related

Quote Originally Posted by crashdive123 View Post
    Looking at their forum I could see zero difference between them and radical Islamists.
    I woudnt dare to look up there forum, and thanks for your input.
    A mouse ate a hole in my lumpy chair.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by oly View Post
    You could always blame it on your Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum..
    “Learning is not compulsory. Neither is survival.”
    W. Edwards Deming

"Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils."
    General John Stark

You've been waiting to use that haven't you?
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by crashdive123 View Post
    You've been waiting to use that haven't you?
    Yes.
    W. Edwards Deming

General John Stark

Why not? They have probably had more traffic today than they have had in the last year!! This story is all over the web. Lots of places are talking about it. Where I saw this story originally there are 3 separate threads/posts/whatever about just this!!

Something is wrong here.

The site shows poorly trained knuckleheads that make perfect political fodder. And I don't like religious groups at all. Yeah, that is right I don't like yours any better than the next guys. But, I respect your right to your opinion as well as the next guys.

Any way, I want to know that this is not diversionary in nature and not another Waco or Ruby Ridge.

For anyone who has decided that their god has given them the right to kill in its name. I got a warm place at the end of my barrel in your gods name and I would be pleased for you to take his place. Allah Akbar, Jesus is great, Jehovah is god or what ever flavor you like.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Batch View Post
    And I don't like religious groups at all. Yeah, that is right I don't like yours any better than the next guys.

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.
    W. Edwards Deming

General John Stark

Sorry Ken,

I love Bacon! God! i love Bacon!

Default they shouldn't have oughtta...

PI$$ED ME OFF! colonial christian republic??? CCR??? It's on their website! Don't mess with what CCR stands for when one of John Fogerty's biggest fans is as well arm....no wait, I don't have any firearms, (never mind).

It was interesting that when I googled the "h" word for a little education on these folks that headlines were dropping in faster than I could click on them, looks like they've made the news alright.

What always seems weird to me is how many people really get extreme about what the heck ever and really should so often be the ones who are most grateful for where they live and what they have in life
    some fella confronted me the other day and asked "What's your problem?" So I told him, "I don't have a problem I am a problem"

The problem with all of this is that many are dubbing them "tea party members" and using this as a reason to limit gun ownership. Now, don't get me wrong, I HATE government especially BIG government and will die defending our freedoms. However that being said, I in no way condone a planned attack against law enforcement or certain members of congress. It really does get you nowhere. The problem is that this kind of puts a bad light on those of us who understand what it MEANS to be prepared.
    Because we gather as a group either on the web or in real life from time to time, discuss current events and own guns and/or knives...does the current Homeland Security staff see US as an "illegal militia?" Where is that line? Are we paying taxes for the people that are supposed to be protecting us to SPY on people like US?
    I think this particular situation made it harder for us to protect ourselves and our homes, and it makes me angry.
    The key to immortality is not having a life worth living, but living a life worth remembering.
    - St. Augustine

A government big enough to give you everything you want,
    is strong enough to take everything you have.
    - Thomas Jefferson

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kris-C...6355540?ref=nf
    www.etsy.com/shop/KrisAndChrisPlaques
    www.politicsbykrista.blogspot.com

THAT'S JUST MESSED UP!! Not YOU, oly...but the fact that we don't feel SAFE going to see what they're about, because we may make ourselves a target! How messed up is that???? RRRRRRRR!! That REALLY makes me angry. If I go read up on the SS or Hitler am I a threat? It's education for crying out loud. LEARN about these things so they may never happen again. Why would that now make us a target? Ugh.
    The key to immortality is not having a life worth living, but living a life worth remembering.
    - St. Augustine

- Thomas Jefferson

FOX is saying that they were planning on killing LEO's,and then ambush officers attending the Funeral(s). They have been under investigation since August 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by pocomoonskyeyes View Post
    FOX is saying that they were planning on killing LEO's,and then ambush officers attending the Funeral(s). They have been under investigation since August 2008.
    Well, if that's really what they were planning that just makes them a bunch of rhymes with runts.
    some fella confronted me the other day and asked "What's your problem?" So I told him, "I don't have a problem I am a problem"

It certainly doesn't make them a "militia".

I had a bit of a rant session about it on my blog...I was a bit ticked off by it. LOL!
    - St. Augustine

- Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Trabitha View Post
    It certainly doesn't make them a "militia".

I had a bit of a rant session about it on my blog...I was a bit ticked off by it. LOL!
    really? I couldn't tell.

There are more of these people than you know. I used to post on MySpace on survival topics, mostly self reliance and had over 4000 "friends". Half of them were militia types. I think most of them are gun nuts not true patriots or really interested in topics of survival, it was just part of thier fantasy. It's justification to play with guns for most of them. They will be nuisence making things worse but thier ideas are so unrealistic most are just clowns and pose no serious threat. I had heard about many people that were be investigated for posts they had made and even some arrests. I try to be more selective as to who I associate myself with online these days. I think politcal and religious statements are being screened with the same scrutiny.

I agree AS, but too often the "harmless" ones become a lot less so when some really charismatic zealot comes along and leads them into who-knows-what (Charlie Manson, Adolf Hitler..et al) I'm just posing the question here...

I have to say extremism of any kind is just harmful to everyone. Once you start messing with explosives, a little bit of FBI action is what is needed...

Boethius 480-525 A.D. was a believer of neither extreme good nor extreme evil, but balanced virtue. One could not be happy being rich or poor...etc.

"To attain perfect virtue one must trod the middle of the road."
    "Evil triumphs when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke [1729-1797]

Here is a little tidbit I had to share...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/brian-..._b_517031.html

Nevermind the liberal source, the writer is a good writer...
    "Evil triumphs when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke [1729-1797]