Thread: Look what I did!

Default Look what I did!

I guess you could say I had a bad night at work... The razor blade and I had a small disagreement, but it's okay now. It broke and I went to the ER.

**Warning: do not scroll down unless you care to see the post ER photos**

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.
    Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum. Went all the way through the nail... OUCH!
    Honesta Mors Turpi Vita Potior
    Facta non verba

Lethality of the 22LR - Actual test
    Honor dies where interest lies

Here are the rest of the pictures:

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum. My first stitches ever.
    Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum. 3 stitches
    Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum. Eh...just a scratch.
    Facta non verba

City Survivalist Proud American's Avatar

Im confused, how did you get cuts all over your hand.Wouldnt you have stopped usin it after the first cut. Please explain i am once again confused
    Proud American

Here lies my great advice from my years of experience......

It was an accident with a razor blade. It slipped and that all happened at once.
    Facta non verba

City Survivalist Proud American's Avatar

That sucks I hope it heals alright.You may even get some cool scars lol.
    Proud American

Here lies my great advice from my years of experience......

The doc didn't remove the halved fingernail? It may fall off.. but not to worry, it will grow back. I once slammed my little finger in a car door.. just as I was completing a typing course. I couldn't finish the course because of it. the nail fell off after turning a dull black/brown but it grew back eventually. and I type just fine... Had to finish learning on my own.

They gave me a big reason why they didn't remove it, but basically they didn't remove the nail because that would make for a bigger wound, and right now it acts as a sort of patch to keep the cut sealed up.
    Facta non verba

ewww...ouch!
    Hope you have speedy recovery...take good care of it ok?
    ~Earth receives foot and paw, hoof and claw with equal grace. But it is the way of the wild not to overstep...let's leave no trace that wind, rain and snow cannot erase~

We all do dumb things. Make dumb mistakes. Think; I know better then that, SO why did I just do that???

We suffer at the time and laugh about it to ourselves later. We thank your lucky stars it is fixable. Then we move on.

Remember: there is nothing we can not fix, adapt to, or ignore! In a few years you will remember this and think to yourself! That was dumb. Funny But dumb.

Don
    No one knows more about a task then the person that does it, Practice makes perfect!

Blog Entries

Cool Sharp as a Razor...

This is exactly the reason why I don't like the idea of a razor blade in a personal survival kit. Out in the wild your dexterity might not be as good as it should and, well just look!
    SARGE
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

Proud father of a US Marine....SEMPER FI!

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin

yeah i took mine out too cause the case broke in my kit and i did not know till i stuck my hand in lucky i ended up ok could have ened worse then that had like 20 in there

I agree about not having a razor blade in a kit!
    Facta non verba

I have a(as in one) single edge razor in my wallet. I have used it several times when needed. It is in a sheath and covered in duct tape for safety.

In my kit I want something I can hold, handle and control, when my hands are cold. In other words, a knife.

Don
    No one knows more about a task then the person that does it, Practice makes perfect!