Thread: look up in the sky

Default look up in the sky

it's a bird... no a plane ......nope it's the wareagle. what's up ya'll i'm back in the game, missed you guys lots but having a blast here at the new hq lots to tell about..

always be prepared..

Blog Entries

Well, start telling.

Default Welcome back wareagle.

Yes do tell.

Default where to start

i have been reading what i have missed this last month good times eh?
    jhust been spending allot of time in the bush getting aquainted with the area and what we now own planning where to plant and harvest and scouting for wild edibles and mushrooms(which i do eat) lots of wild critters around freezer is now full of meat lots of moose and deer, wife seen a wolf other morning.. found a natural spring about a mile from the property good to have close by woods all split and ready for winter kept thinking about ya'll.
    picked and area close to the house, plan on building a log cabin there so when we start the school nwe will have a spot for our students to stay if any need the "modern" convenience of the cabin lots to do and lots to learn
    the drive takes about an hour 15 or so closer to two hours this evening cause of the storm but well worth being this secluded.. more to follow

always be prepared..

Quote Originally Posted by wareagle69 View Post
    it's a bird... no a plane ......nope it's the wareagle. what's up ya'll i'm back in the game, missed you guys lots but having a blast here at the new hq lots to tell about..

always be prepared..
    Welcome back wareagle! We missed you here!

Quote Originally Posted by nell67 View Post
    Welcome back wareagle! We missed you here!
    We did! I didn't even know that he was gone.

Blog Entries

He's been in the wilds of backwoods Canada eating corndogs Welcome back bro.
    There is no greater solitude than that of the Tracker in the forest, unless perhaps it's that of the wolf in the wilderness.

Hope he didn't eat my cuz. If'n he did, I will have to take the feathers out of his bonnet with him still wearing it.

Quote Originally Posted by wareagle69 View Post
    i have been reading what i have missed this last month good times eh?
    jhust been spending allot of time in the bush getting aquainted with the area and what we now own planning where to plant and harvest and scouting for wild edibles and mushrooms(which i do eat) lots of wild critters around freezer is now full of meat lots of moose and deer, wife seen a wolf other morning.. found a natural spring about a mile from the property good to have close by woods all split and ready for winter kept thinking about ya'll.
    picked and area close to the house, plan on building a log cabin there so when we start the school nwe will have a spot for our students to stay if any need the "modern" convenience of the cabin lots to do and lots to learn
    the drive takes about an hour 15 or so closer to two hours this evening cause of the storm but well worth being this secluded.. more to follow

always be prepared..
    Well come on spill,tell us more wareagle!!

Sounds like you are really living the life. Welcome back!!!
    ~Earth receives foot and paw, hoof and claw with equal grace. But it is the way of the wild not to overstep...let's leave no trace that wind, rain and snow cannot erase~