Page 115 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117 LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,300 of 2321

Thread: What are you cooking today and how?

See? That goes right back to the other thread. Now you'll have to carry him outside and wipe him. THAT'S why I don't have pets. Here, you need this...

https://cusscollar.com/

Spaghetti for the boys (dogs) and l while watching The Godfather movie.
    168C730F-6DA6-4BB1-9D9F-BE35011BEDF3.jpg

Eggs, Potatoes, Fish And Salad

No you are not. You are cooking Spam.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

White corn flour Johnny cake...

Made some biscuits from scratch. Guess that makes them “scratch biscuits”? IDK. I just followed a recipe that I found online.https://www.momontimeout.com/perfect...y-time-recipe/ They taste good. E0593FA8-A3DE-44F4-80CB-D834458F2701.jpg

Still eating keto. Not impressed. Baked chicken thighs. Roasted garlic califlower and broccoli. One of the better dinners on the list.

Default I prefer easy meals

Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    I wanna' be a chef in my next life.

Ha-ha! We usually have pasta, rice or potatoes this week, and as for the main course - shashlyk, chops or sausage

Most days I say, "What's for supper?"

I get told...

I say, "That sounds Great!"

and I eat it.

#1 wife is a fantastic cook.

My expertise is burning meat on the grill.....

Alan

Pepper juice for greens, cornbread, etc. 69A2C41C-FFF9-4C1E-B29C-B89E4AAD9AC6.jpg

Home made hot pocket or calzone. Idk. I made the bready parts and grew the tomatoes for the sauce. Inside is mozzarella cheese, ricotta cheese, tomato sauce, mushroom, spinach and pepperoni.322336F9-DA56-4370-A253-5F65235EC9B0.jpg

Grilled Mahi Mahi. Broiled garlic asparagus.

Baked pork loin on the bone. Garnish with baked potatoes. Added spices, onions, garlic. Simple and very satisfying.

Well I am pretty sure no one is going to ask me for the recipe for this dinner from last night

But i made a Grilled chicken & Turkey Meatball & veggie parmesan that I had with a shirataki tofu pasta mixed with Spaghetti Squash with a tomato spaghetti sauce that I made that had sautéed yellow peppers, onions (with a tad of sugar substitute to take out the bitterness), white & portabella mushrooms, olive oil and white wine.

The main course was a layered casserole, a layer of thinly sliced grilled chicken (175 calories), a layer of sliced zucchini, layer of sliced Turkey meatballs (145 calories), a mixed layer of zucchini and portabella mushrooms and part skim mozzarella cheese then another layer of white mushrooms, mozzarella and parmesan cheese (200 calories more for a total 520-550 calories for 2 dinner portions).

The Shirataki angel hair tofu noodles are about 20 calories for 8 oz and the amount of spaghettis squashed used was another 25 calories

A surprising low carb, low calorie, low fat, low salt, and healthy alternative for a casserole.

Made by necessity, and not by choice, welcome to my life RUN AWAY AS FAST AS U CAN.

Countless generations of manly men fighting their way to the top of the food chain, growing canine teeth, hair on their back, opposable thumbs, creating rocks to throw and learning to outrun slower (duh, tiger, yeah, them too) bipedals did not evolve to eat tofu. Seriously, tofu is used axel grease. They just tell you it comes from plants. Crap, I just threw up in my mouth a little.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Countless generations of manly men fighting their way to the top of the food chain, growing canine teeth, hair on their back, opposable thumbs, creating rocks to throw and learning to outrun slower (duh, tiger, yeah, them too) bipedals did not evolve to eat tofu. Seriously, tofu is used axel grease. They just tell you it comes from plants. Crap, I just threw up in my mouth a little.
    No, Really Rick, please tell us how you feel about tofu. I would tell you to not hold back but I know better.

I'm known for my calm demeanor and low key approach.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

I am proud to say I have never even seen tofu in person much less put it in my mouth... There are no tofu seeds in the seed catalog and there is no tofu season. Therefore, tufu is not edible in it's tofucious form. If you want beans, cook beans and eat them and fart like a man. Don't milk them (can't even visualize how to do that) and let it rot before it is consumed...

Alan

The other day, #1 wife (who is always trying to get me to be healthy even though I am in perfect health) said, "If you grind up cauliflower and (do some other stuff to it), form it into a patty, it tastes just like hamburger".

I put on my best "You've got to me kidding" face and said, "No, it won't, and I will never know for sure, but it won't".

I like cauliflower and I like hamburgers, and cauliflower is cauliflower and hamburger is hamburger, and never the twain shalt meet.

Alan
    Last edited by Alan R McDaniel Jr; 06-13-2022 at 09:28 PM.

Speaking of hamburger....We had hamburger steak for supper. Boiled red potatoes, smashed then fried in butter. grilled onions and hamburger steak. We butchered a steer about 3 months ago and have been enjoying the fruits of that labor ever since. We divided that steer among 5 families. We mostly ended up with the good stuff the kids and grandkids did not want. The liver, kidney, heart, tongue, neck bones, sweetmeat, and one roast and 5 pounds of hamburger. I still have a lot of the lamb, elk, deer and pig i the freezer so it worked out well.