Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 70

Thread: Uses for Kotex and the alike........

  1. #41
    Quality Control Director Ken's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    16,719
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nell67 View Post
    Absolutely OWVC!

    And Ken,good pics,but you are supposed to use them YOURSELF,and take pics......
    That's me, in all them pics, Nell. 'cept the last one.
    “Learning is not compulsory. Neither is survival.”
    W. Edwards Deming

    "Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils."
    General John Stark


  2. #42

    Default

    You can also use the applicators as "pistons" for 64 caliber blowgun projectiles.
    Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.
    That which you sew, so shall ye reap.
    United States Blowgun Association

  3. #43
    Senior Member BENESSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Gotham
    Posts
    9,432

    Default Brilliant!

    Quote Originally Posted by neondog View Post
    You can also use the applicators as "pistons" for 64 caliber blowgun projectiles.
    Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.
    Hope Winnie is reading! Here's her solution.

  4. #44
    Quality Control Director Ken's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    16,719
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Don't move to Mass, Winnie! Even blowguns are illegal here.
    “Learning is not compulsory. Neither is survival.”
    W. Edwards Deming

    "Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils."
    General John Stark

  5. #45
    Quality Control Director Ken's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    16,719
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    BENESSE? They're illegal in the UK, too. What a surprise.

    "In the United Kingdon, the blowgun is categorized as an offensive weapon under the 1988 Criminal Justice Act, and as such it is illegal to manufacture, sell or hire or offer for sale or hire, expose or have in one's possession for the purpose of sale or hire, or lend or give to any other person. Antique blowguns are, however, exempt."

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blowgun
    “Learning is not compulsory. Neither is survival.”
    W. Edwards Deming

    "Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils."
    General John Stark

  6. #46
    Administrator Rick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Central Indiana
    Posts
    56,178

    Default

    Don't take this wrong there Neon but how much did you have to drink when you came up with the idea of putting your lips on a tampon?

    "Are you okay? What happened?!"
    "Someone just shot me with a tampon."
    "Well, Eeeeeeewwwwww."

  7. #47
    Senior Member Winnie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Middle England
    Posts
    5,779
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    BENESSE? They're illegal in the UK, too. What a surprise.

    "In the United Kingdon, the blowgun is categorized as an offensive weapon under the 1988 Criminal Justice Act, and as such it is illegal to manufacture, sell or hire or offer for sale or hire, expose or have in one's possession for the purpose of sale or hire, or lend or give to any other person. Antique blowguns are, however, exempt."

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blowgun
    If it's sharp and pointy or can be expelled at a velocity of more than a Snails pace, it's illegal. If it can catch a meal, it's illegal, taking fish from a river is illegal. The Poacher in me is getting mighty close to the surface Might just have to go get another Greyhound..... oops hunting with dogs... illegal. Now, if I were you guys, I'd keep a very close eye on your constitution and make sure no-one changes it when you're not looking!
    Recession; A period when you go without something your Grandparents never heard of.

  8. #48
    Senior Member nell67's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Southern Indiana
    Posts
    7,577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Winnie View Post
    If it's sharp and pointy or can be expelled at a velocity of more than a Snails pace, it's illegal. If it can catch a meal, it's illegal, taking fish from a river is illegal. The Poacher in me is getting mighty close to the surface Might just have to go get another Greyhound..... oops hunting with dogs... illegal. Now, if I were you guys, I'd keep a very close eye on your constitution and make sure no-one changes it when you're not looking!
    Guess that rules out a sling shot as well,huh Winnie
    Soular powered by the son.

    Nell, MLT (ASCP)

  9. #49
    Senior Member BENESSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Gotham
    Posts
    9,432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Winnie View Post
    If it's sharp and pointy or can be expelled at a velocity of more than a Snails pace, it's illegal. If it can catch a meal, it's illegal, taking fish from a river is illegal. The Poacher in me is getting mighty close to the surface Might just have to go get another Greyhound..... oops hunting with dogs... illegal. Now, if I were you guys, I'd keep a very close eye on your constitution and make sure no-one changes it when you're not looking!
    I guess that would rule out spiked 4" heels.

  10. #50
    Senior Member Winnie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Middle England
    Posts
    5,779
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BENESSE View Post
    I guess that would rule out spiked 4" heels.
    Not if you could prove they are a fashion statement
    Recession; A period when you go without something your Grandparents never heard of.

  11. #51
    Senior Member BENESSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Gotham
    Posts
    9,432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Winnie View Post
    Not if you could prove they are a fashion statement
    Start practicing the walk! You just might catch bigger game

  12. #52
    Quality Control Director Ken's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    16,719
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nell67 View Post
    Guess that rules out a sling shot as well,huh Winnie
    Them's illegal in Mass, too.
    “Learning is not compulsory. Neither is survival.”
    W. Edwards Deming

    "Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils."
    General John Stark

  13. #53
    Senior Member nell67's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Southern Indiana
    Posts
    7,577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    Them's illegal in Mass, too.
    Seriously??? I'd be making one out of a forked tree limb and tubing,you know,something that you could throw in the fire to destroy the evidence should the need arise!
    Soular powered by the son.

    Nell, MLT (ASCP)

  14. #54
    Quality Control Director Ken's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    16,719
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nell67 View Post
    Seriously??? I'd be making one out of a forked tree limb and tubing,you know,something that you could throw in the fire to destroy the evidence should the need arise!
    I prefer the aluminum framed wrist rocket. If I had one, that is.

    Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.

    Seems that Mass is the ONLY state where they're outlawed.

    http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...26tbs%3Disch:1
    “Learning is not compulsory. Neither is survival.”
    W. Edwards Deming

    "Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils."
    General John Stark

  15. #55
    Senior Member Winnie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Middle England
    Posts
    5,779
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BENESSE View Post
    Start practicing the walk! You just might catch bigger game
    LOL The last time I tried practicing the walk in heels, 2 things happened. #1 I got a nosebleed from the sudden change in oxygen concentration and #2 I fell off the damn things and tore the ligament in my ankle
    Recession; A period when you go without something your Grandparents never heard of.

  16. #56
    Senior Member 2dumb2kwit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Northeastern NC
    Posts
    8,507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Winnie View Post
    LOL The last time I tried practicing the walk in heels, 2 things happened. #1 I got a nosebleed from the sudden change in oxygen concentration and #2 I fell off the damn things and tore the ligament in my ankle
    Ya see there, Ken! I told you that you could get hurt, fallin' off your shoes!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQZrC...eature=related
    Writer of wrongs.
    Honey, just cuz I talk slow doesn't mean I'm stupid. (Jake- Sweet Home Alabama)
    "Stop Global Whining"

  17. #57
    me, myself, and I Trabitha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    North East PA
    Posts
    1,099

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ponce View Post
    Well amigos, I don't mince words
    Oh...I see now. Well then, why didn't you just begin your beautifully, thoughtful post with, "Just so you know, I'm a chauvinistic pig"?
    I think that would have cleared up a lot for us all.
    The key to immortality is not having a life worth living, but living a life worth remembering.
    - St. Augustine

    A government big enough to give you everything you want,
    is strong enough to take everything you have.
    - Thomas Jefferson

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kris-C...6355540?ref=nf
    www.etsy.com/shop/KrisAndChrisPlaques
    www.politicsbykrista.blogspot.com

  18. #58
    Administrator Rick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Central Indiana
    Posts
    56,178

    Default

    We did one better than that, Trabitha. We banned him.

  19. #59
    me, myself, and I Trabitha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    North East PA
    Posts
    1,099

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    Actually, I can think of more uses for tampons.......

    Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.

    Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.

    Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.
    Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.
    Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.
    This is making me laugh my butt off...not because they are some funny pictures, but if your wife goes through the history she's going to wonder why the hell you were doing a search for so many tampon pictures. LOL!!
    The key to immortality is not having a life worth living, but living a life worth remembering.
    - St. Augustine

    A government big enough to give you everything you want,
    is strong enough to take everything you have.
    - Thomas Jefferson

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kris-C...6355540?ref=nf
    www.etsy.com/shop/KrisAndChrisPlaques
    www.politicsbykrista.blogspot.com

  20. #60
    me, myself, and I Trabitha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    North East PA
    Posts
    1,099

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    We did one better than that, Trabitha. We banned him.
    And the powers that be have spoken!
    The key to immortality is not having a life worth living, but living a life worth remembering.
    - St. Augustine

    A government big enough to give you everything you want,
    is strong enough to take everything you have.
    - Thomas Jefferson

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kris-C...6355540?ref=nf
    www.etsy.com/shop/KrisAndChrisPlaques
    www.politicsbykrista.blogspot.com

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •