Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Uses for Kotex and the alike........

Default Uses for Kotex and the alike........

Kotex has many good uses other than for the three days when the ladies are in a bad mood......... to filter gasoline, filter water, to cover wounds, coffee filters........and many other uses.

Be sure to buy your own (great deal at the dollar store) because if your lady sees you using her supply then there will be no sex for you for ninety days

Quote Originally Posted by Ponce View Post
    Kotex has many good uses other than for the three days when the ladies are in a bad mood......... to filter gasoline, filter water, to cover wounds, coffee filters........and many other uses.

Be sure to buy your own (great deal at the dollar store) because if your lady sees you using her supply then there will be no sex for you for ninety days
    What am I doing? Oh, looking at my watch...

There's a few in the glove compartment. A girl I used to see, very practical girl, told me they could be handy for first aid. I really don't think I could filter my coffee through one........

You know Ponce ----- there were probably a multitude of ways that you could have chosen to make your point about the versatility of sanitary napkins. Why you chose to express it as you did ............ you're on your own pal.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Kotex has many good uses other than for the three days when the ladies are in a bad mood.........
    Why, I can think of one right off the top of my head!
    Stick it in his mouth when he talks too much about stuff you don't want to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by BENESSE View Post
    Why, I can think of one right off the top of my head!
    Stick it in his mouth when he talks too much about stuff you don't want to hear.
    LOL! Better wrap some around his head too!
    I'm a simple man, of simple means, turned my back on the machines, to follow my dreams.

I don't think 8 years of food is going to be needed at this rate. Just sayin'.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

I can think of alot of uses for a lot of things but I don't think this item and my coffee will be crossing paths...
    If you always do what you've always done...
    You'll always get what you've always gotten.

No matter where you go...
    there you are.

Quote Originally Posted by BLEUXDOG View Post
    I can think of alot of uses for a lot of things but I don't think this item and my coffee will be crossing paths...
    I think I'd just drink the grounds first!
    I'm a simple man, of simple means, turned my back on the machines, to follow my dreams.

Well amigos, I don't mince words when it comes to surviving.......that's like telling someone to stand still because you want to shoot him,

A rose by any other name???

Well amigos, I don't mince words when it comes to surviving.......that's like telling someone to stand still because you want to shoot him,

A rose by any other name???
    I understand....It's just there are quite a few ladies on the forum that will be offended, Thats what Crash and I were refering to. Seems Benesse was she's a she ya know!

Now back on topic, I've used tampons for cover scents for years. Just tie the little stingys to my shoe laces.
    Last edited by Ted; 03-01-2010 at 10:58 PM.

Oh, well yuck, Ted.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Banned

Double Yuck ,,

Banned

CONFUCIUS SAYS:

"Kotex not best thing on earth, but next to best thing."

when i was on the wrestling team and someone did a dodgy crossface and our noses started to pour out buckets of blood wed stick a tampon up our nostril and keep wrestling.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Oh, well yuck, Ted.
    Oh come on now! It's not like I garbaged picked 'em! They were new!

Tell me guys, and ladies, is what I wrote any worse that saying that you can use a condom to carry liquid? or to make a sling shot? or to wrap it around a wound so that it will stop the bleeding?.........come on now, we are all grown up here.

This is not about table manners but about eating.

What some of you people wrote is a VERY GOOD example as to why WTSHTF it will be worse here than in Cuba because the ladies will be mad if they cannot go to the beauty parlor or the guys cannot find a Star Buck to buy a "lathe".........uffffffffffffffffff.

Unless something has been added, it is just cotton or rayon or a mix. I'll use it in any application those materials are suitable.

JMO but, the referencing wasn't needed. A little crude. As you can see, the response wasn't positive. Maybe, that was your intention.

They make darn good bullet hole stoppers