Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cool things to Make with snow

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge47 View Post
    There's this one student apartment complex I drive by every 15-20 minutes. Yesterday I saw two large "snow-people." They were really large, over 6' tall! One was female, you could tell by the sweater; the other, male, you could tell by his...ah...uh..."equipment." He was also really large in that department, though rumor has it he 's frigid.

Anyway, somebody neutered the poor guy since then and now he doesn't even have any snow balls.
    SARGE!!!!!!!!
    Soular powered by the son.

Nell, MLT (ASCP)

I been getting a bunch of "Frosty jokes" by E-mail, but with this Vista OS, I can't right click and have "save photo as..." XP you could.

Any way was a bunch, like one frosty standing there, with eyes, nose, mouth laying on the ground, the other one saying "Gazuntite!"

Or Frosty busted next to the carrots, picking his nose........
    Maybe you had to be there.
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

Banned

Ice sculptures showcased in Ice City

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.

People walk on an ice bridge in a park at the annual Harbin Ice and Snow World (Festival) in Harbin, northeast China's Heilongjiang Province December 23, 2007. It's the ninth year the Ice City showcases ice sculptures in winter, which sets "Ice World, Olympic Dream" as the theme this year.

An ice sculpture in a park at the annual Harbin Ice and Snow World (Festival) is seen here in Harbin, northeast China's Heilongjiang Province December 23, 2007. It's the ninth year the Ice City showcases ice sculptures in winter, which sets "Ice World, Olympic Dream" as the theme this year.

An overview of ice sculptures in a park at the annual Harbin Ice and Snow World (Festival) is seen here in Harbin, northeast China's Heilongjiang Province December 23, 2007. It's the ninth year the Ice City showcases ice sculptures in winter, which sets "Ice World, Olympic Dream" as the theme this year.

People visit an ice sculpture named "Olympic Tower" in a park at the annual Harbin Ice and Snow World (Festival) in Harbin, northeast China's Heilongjiang Province December 23, 2007. It's the ninth year the Ice City showcases ice sculptures in winter, which sets "Ice World, Olympic Dream" as the theme this year.

People visit an ice sculpture resembling the Tian'anmen Square in a park at the annual Harbin Ice and Snow World (Festival) in Harbin, northeast China's Heilongjiang Province December 23, 2007. It's the ninth year the Ice City showcases ice sculptures in winter, which sets "Ice World, Olympic Dream" as the theme this year.

People flock to a park to see the ice sculptures at the annual Harbin Ice and Snow World (Festival) in Harbin, northeast China's Heilongjiang Province December 23, 2007. It's the ninth year the Ice City showcases ice sculptures in winter, which sets "Ice World, Olympic Dream" as the theme this year.

http://www.china.org.cn/english/environment/236728.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge47 View Post
    There's this one student apartment complex I drive by every 15-20 minutes. Yesterday I saw two large "snow-people." They were really large, over 6' tall! One was female, you could tell by the sweater; the other, male, you could tell by his...ah...uh..."equipment." He was also really large in that department, though rumor has it he 's frigid.

Anyway, somebody neutered the poor guy since then and now he doesn't even have any snow balls.

I got 10 bucks says he drive a van with no windows with a wolf painted on the side.
    Ken has helped me out so much with legal stuff, I need to keep track of it so I can pay him back. I will be placing a 'score card' in my sig as a reminder.

DEBT:

Repaid:

Why do I get this picture of Ken with a glass, a can of Coke and a straight blade making ice cubes in China's Ice City?
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Banned

in a wal mart bag ,, lol

Blog Entries

Cool Uh...no...

Quote Originally Posted by Boker View Post
    I got 10 bucks says he drive a van with no windows with a wolf painted on the side.
    It's a 40' Gillig!
    SARGE
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

Proud father of a US Marine....SEMPER FI!

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin

A few years ago here in Maine, some people who had too much time on their hands made this
    http://www.bethelmainesnowwoman.com/blog/ . It isn't as pretty as the Ice carvings, but it gave them something to do.