Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Very Interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by your_comforting_company View Post
    At least the info I put up on the interweb is true to my knowledge and experience... and I take pictures to prove it.

I'd like to see a pic of someone jumping off a cliff that would otherwise break a leg, using an umbrella as a parachute. Every umbrella I've owned would fold out on itself on a small gust of wind. Never seen one that would double as a parachute in my whole life.

call me out on that if you like, but I'd have to see pictures to believe that. I've been called out before on fire from rocks, so no hard feelings. just sayin.
    A little common sense needs to be applied. I said jumping off Obstacles. I had no idea anybody would ever think of jumping death threatening heights so a discalimer for any not so smart is in order I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Finallyme
    Your reasoning and logic astound me.
    Yeah, well, it amazes me at times, too.

Quote Originally Posted by AS
    A little common sense needs to be applied.
    You've been around here long enough to know that common sense doesn't necessarily abound in these parts.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.