Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Very Interesting!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by rick View Post
    dude You. Same Ip.
    Me ? My *** ..

Ding ding ding. Primitiveman aka Nativedude. Tada!
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Dude you. Same IP.

"don't dude me"....I had teacher that said that once after I called him dude.

Banned

OH, thats not me,,

naturalist primitive your_comforting_company's Avatar
    Blog Entries

a little late on the take-up here. welcome to the forums. I am also learning the Old Ways. I'm interested in any information you will share. Pleased to make your acquaintance.
    Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. Helen Keller

My Plants
    My skills
    Eye Candy
    Plant terminology reference!
    Moving pictures

.....again.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

I think some things need to be cleared up here!

First of all; I am not native dude. I think that native dude is my cousin posing as me?! I received a few private messages from crashdrive about this very topic.

My cousin lives in Michigan. He is a computer tech/programmer. He IS NOT an outdoorsman. He has been out in the woods with me a total of about 3 weeks on different outings.

After crashdrive brought it to my attention, I was looking at native dude's profile. A lot of what he has posted are MY WRITINGS. Things that I have sent to him and other family members in letters over the years and from my journal.

And, at this moment I am sitting in Michigan. Flew in last night for my aunt's funeral. She was like a second mom to me. She passed away Friday from diabetes ravaging the arteries around her heart and renal failure. She was only 73.

I've lived in Moab for 2 years. Lived in Jackson Hole, Wyoming before that, and Gold Creek, Montana before that.

So, before you cast any further aspersions, please don't lump me with my cousin. I am not him by any means. He has always said that he is envious of my life and the lifestyle that I live. I believe that he is trying to damage or destroy what I have built and I am REALLY ****** OFF!
    Last edited by Sarge47; 02-23-2010 at 12:17 AM. Reason: Profanity.
    Be one with Mother Nature, as she is your source of life

IF what you say is true, I suggest you have your cousin come on and explain himself. He is a good story teller and I don't want to be told just another story.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

I think that my cousin knew that if I signed in it would cause just exactly what has happened. Doubt, questions, etc.

Looking through native dudes postings it looks like he says that he lives in alaska?! That is funny. I lived in alaska for a year back in 1999. If this is my cousin, and I think it is, he certainly never lived in alaska. He is such a city boy!

ok...sure I'll buy that, sounds resonable enough....

Oh, look. Someone is peeing on my leg. It must be raining.

Quote Originally Posted by crashdive123 View Post
    IF what you say is true, I suggest you have your cousin come on and explain himself. He is a good story teller and I don't want to be told just another story.
    As I said. What I am reading in nativedude's posts are MY writings. Things that I have done. NOT HIM!

A couple of the members on here look and sound familiar to me. I think they may have been students of mine?

So, whats your real name? And the name of your school or guide service? I am thinking about taking a course, maybe you have something I'd like to take

Look. You call it anyway you want to. The fact is you and I both know the truth. And here's the sad part. You really are an intelligent guy with a lot of knowledge. There was never any reason, and still isn't, to play all this BS stuff. Just man up, do your apologies and get on with life. This is just making things worse. It's really up to you.

Yeah - too bad - not buying it. When do you head back to Arizona?
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Primitiveman View Post
    I think some things need to be cleared up here!

First of all; I am not native dude. I think that native dude is my cousin posing as me?! I received a few private messages from crashdrive about this very topic.

My cousin lives in Michigan. He is a computer tech/programmer. He IS NOT an outdoorsman. He has been out in the woods with me a total of about 3 weeks on different outings.

After crashdrive brought it to my attention, I was looking at native dude's profile. A lot of what he has posted are MY WRITINGS. Things that I have sent to him and other family members in letters over the years and from my journal.

And, at this moment I am sitting in Michigan. Flew in last night for my aunt's funeral. She was like a second mom to me. She passed away Friday from diabetes ravaging the arteries around her heart and renal failure. She was only 73.

I've lived in Moab for 2 years. Lived in Jackson Hole, Wyoming before that, and Gold Creek, Montana before that.

So, before you cast any further aspersions, please don't lump me with my cousin. I am not him by any means. He has always said that he is envious of my life and the lifestyle that I live. I believe that he is trying to damage or destroy what I have built and I am REALLY ******* OFF!
    So if you got to Michigan last night, why did you tell me you did not get any snow today but it sure was cold ??? I asked you that because Arizona DID get snow today,, Even in Bullhead city foothills,,
    Last edited by Sarge47; 02-23-2010 at 12:18 AM. Reason: Profanity.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason_Montana View Post
    So, whats your real name? And the name of your school or guide service? I am thinking about taking a course, maybe you have something I'd like to take
    White Bear is my given Lakota name. I don't go by my white name. Haven't for the last ten years. Primitive Living Skills School.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Look. You call it anyway you want to. The fact is you and I both know the truth. And here's the sad part. You really are an intelligent guy with a lot of knowledge. There was never any reason, and still isn't, to play all this BS stuff. Just man up, do your apologies and get on with life. This is just making things worse. It's really up to you.
    I am sorry you don't believe me. Today is the first time I have ever logged on this site. This is exactly what I mean about my cousin trying to damage or destroy what I have built, but I never dreamed he would go this far.

You can believe what you like, I'm not going to try to defend myself against something I had nothing to do with. I am way too busy for that and I graduated high school a long time ago!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Case View Post
    Did you get snow today ?
    No snow in my neck of the woods. I believe they got it farther north. Supposed to be clear and sunny to partly sunny the next couple of days, but cold!
    Hmmmm,,,,,,,

White Bear is my given Lakota name. I don't go by my white name. Haven't for the last ten years. Primitive Living Skills School.

I am sorry you don't believe me. Today is the first time I have ever logged on this site. This is exactly what I mean about my cousin trying to damage or destroy what I have built, but I never dreamed he would go this far.

You can believe what you like, I'm not going to try to defend myself against something I had nothing to do with. I am way too busy for that and I graduated high school a long time ago!

Sooooo. All the videos that "Nativedude" posted featureing White Bear?????

and who is Cougar Woman?
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

All I know is the server you are right now is in Michigan and it's the very same IP you used under Nativedude. That's the server. Not the laptop, desktop or any other top. You are you and I'm done with you.