Conbuch, I hope you are still out there reading this thread.

I know there are people on both sides of the fence on whether you should "Go for it", and stay at home and "Wait it out". Me.... I'm a fence straddler. There is much GOOD advice in both "camps".

Here is what I would suggest. Why not stay at home until you have finished school. In the interim you could also perhaps get a part-time job to get some extra funds. I don't care what you do in life, but that High School Diploma IS something that you will need in life, No matter what you do. Another advantage to waiting is that if you put it off by just one year(when you are 18), You won't have to ask for your parents permission. You will be old enough to decide for yourself and you won't be picked up and arrested.( a bad thing that will haunt you for the rest of your life) An arrest record, for something as frivolous as "Running Away" could affect your job opportunities further down the road. By taking this route you will also be able to purchase some of the things that you will need. One thing you are going to need (This will sound crazy, but is true, ask Ken) is Identification. If you don't have that, you can be "detained" by law officers (Even Game Wardens) until they can find out who you are!! Meanwhile you sit in jail waiting. Not very adventurous there is it? OK that is the "Yin", now for the "Yang"........

You can do this. It is very possible. you have some necessary skill sets already in place. Now is the time to expand on them. As knowledgeable as you are, there is always more to learn. Learning takes time and practice. True you could learn by being "Thrust" into a situation, but you wouldn't have the luxury of expanding on that that you have learned. You would not have the time for Reflection and improvement, Refining on your base of knowledge. You will appreciate every little bit of knowledge and experience you have. Every little bit helps. By all means chase your dreams... but do so wisely.

A wise friend of mine once said.... "Go ahead and ask the question. You can only be answered one of four ways: Yes, No, Maybe, Or Wait." What I am saying is "WAIT", plan,and prepare. It WILL be a much more pleasurable experience if you do so.