Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what music do you like

Quote Originally Posted by trax View Post
    Laying in your tent at night and listening to wolves howling across the other side of a frozen lake, or hearing elk whistling to each other just as the sun comes up in an autumn camp, or paddling a canoe across a lake on a summer evening and hearing the loons call to each other. First robin of spring is one of my all time favorites. Coyotes yipping and barking to each other as they try to sneak into town....

Someone say they didn't like the modern stuff? I don't think you'll find much music older than these, but they're all music to my ears.
    i seemed to forget that

Blues,Rock,Metal.
    I started out on the drums at 5 around 14 I tried the bass found it to easy for me then picked up the guitar.Been playing it every sense.
    I also play the ukulele and mandolin.My grandparents were traveling folk music players till they started to form a family then became farmers.

Quote Originally Posted by trax View Post
    Laying in your tent at night and listening to wolves howling across the other side of a frozen lake, or hearing elk whistling to each other just as the sun comes up in an autumn camp, or paddling a canoe across a lake on a summer evening and hearing the loons call to each other. First robin of spring is one of my all time favorites. Coyotes yipping and barking to each other as they try to sneak into town....

Someone say they didn't like the modern stuff? I don't think you'll find much music older than these, but they're all music to my ears.
    Oh yeah.... ya can't beat mother natures tunes. Otherwise I like everything but rap.
    If by what I have learned over the years, allow me to help one person to start to prepare. If all the mistakes I have made, let me give one person the wisdom that allows them to save their life or the life of a loved one in an emergency. Then I will truly know that all the work I have done will have been worth every minute.