Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what music do you like

Default what music do you like

me i like any kid of msuic how about you

Last edited by wolf; 04-22-2007 at 02:09 PM.
    sanity is for the weak

Ska is the way to go.... the bassists have to be insane and so do the drummers... the guitarists have to be good but not much more than average.

Elvis Presley, Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin, Jimi Hendrix, Boston, KISS, Nirvana, Journey, Rush, Def Lepard, Metallica, Van Halen, Queen, Eric Calpton, Bon Jovi, Meatloaf, AC/DC.
    Last edited by Muffindude27; 04-30-2007 at 02:26 PM.

I'm stuck in the 80's! Heavy metal. Metallica, AC/DC and so on.

Default music

I love ska and I like bands like Metallica. I like a lot of music i'm not a big fan of country and I don't like rap.

Quote Originally Posted by Muffindude27 View Post
    Elvis Presley, Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin, Jimi Hendrix, Boston, KISS, Nirvana, Journey, Rush, Def Lepard, Metallica, Van Halen, Queen, Eric Calpton, Bon Jovi, Meatloaf, AC/DC.
    i lyk his style lol i also lyk da emo stuff lyk hornthorn heights my chemical romance all-american rjects stuff lyk dat
    "why is it that football players spend 90 minutes pretending they are injuried and rugby players spend 80 minutes pretending they are not?" martin johnson former england rugby captian of the world cup squad

acttulay my By far favorite song is kryptonite the vid is kinda dumb but the music is great.
    http://music.aol.com/video/kryptonit...s-down/1342166
    sanity is for the weak

ya metallicas good

im very wyrd when it comes to music lol ill list a few of my fav bands : Rage Against The Machine, Iron Maiden, Drowning Pool, Guns N Roses, Marilyn Manson, Metallica, Ozzy, Poison, Scorpions, Queen, Rolling Stones, Twisted Sister, Third eye Blind, Genises, The Who, Wu tang clan, NWA, 2pac, Biggie smalls, 3 6 mafia, Rob Zombie,Bleed the sky, Children of Bodom, ACDC, 3 Doors Down, the Doors, Arch Enemy, Black Sabbath, Gang Starr, Eminem, Dre, Bleed The Sky, Shattersphere, Slipknot,Great big sea, Green Day, James Brown, Judas Priest,The Killers, MC Hammer, Matisyaho, MJ Before he went AWOL,Nickelback, Eazy E, Sting, The police, Will Smith, FAR too many to list here

How about your favorite music for when TSHTF?!!!
    Earth - love it or leave it.

FireSteel.com

I dont have a style i like songs from all different types

yeah im like u tony uk

I like 70,80,rock-n-roll Disco some country but never rap

Quote Originally Posted by Muffindude27 View Post
    this man knows his music! to add a few more good ones: The Who, Foreigner, Fleetwood Mac, Montrose, Nazareth, Peter Frampton, CCR, James Gang, The Eagles, Blue Oyster Cult, BTO, Derek and the Dominos, Cream. 60's and 70's rock

Cool

I like all alternative/punk stuff. A little metal and an occasional country song. not too fond of rap/hip hop stuff. Why ask tho?

I like classic country, and classic rock. Don't like the modern stuff.

Default nothing beats

Laying in your tent at night and listening to wolves howling across the other side of a frozen lake, or hearing elk whistling to each other just as the sun comes up in an autumn camp, or paddling a canoe across a lake on a summer evening and hearing the loons call to each other. First robin of spring is one of my all time favorites. Coyotes yipping and barking to each other as they try to sneak into town....

Someone say they didn't like the modern stuff? I don't think you'll find much music older than these, but they're all music to my ears.
    some fella confronted me the other day and asked "What's your problem?" So I told him, "I don't have a problem I am a problem"

Blog Entries

Boy I messed that all up.

Well, two favorite notes in the wild.

Chattahoochee NF, Dec., few years back. Drinking coffee around a fire, about midnight, pack of coyotes started. Scary, spooky, and just awsome.

Then there was the rendezvous many years ago. Made my camp back in the thickets, nice fire and good amount of wood. Made the fire backing to direct the heat into my little lean to. It was Nov., dark, and I was sitting there at my fire by myself, drinking my second cup (big cup) or Apple Pie. About a 100 yards off the Cherokee drums started, and they lasted till midnight.

It's just magical and I can't describe it.
    Last edited by FVR; 08-27-2007 at 10:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FVR View Post
    Boy I messed that all up.
    About a 100 yards off the Cherokee drums started, and they lasted till midnight.

It's just magical and I can't describe it.
    Heartbeat of the earth.
    some fella confronted me the other day and asked "What's your problem?" So I told him, "I don't have a problem I am a problem"