Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 12/21/2012. . .Fact or Fiction. . . .

The real bummer is that I tried to update the forum calender for the big party that we're going to have 12/21/2012, but it only goes up to 12/31/2010. I wonder if Chris knows something that he's not telling us.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by oly View Post
    The only alignment that scares me is if 2Dumb meets up with 2 Smart... Nothing good will come of it!!! Nope, not good at all... TEOTWAWKI... Yeap, definitely not good at all.
    Yeah....that would be kinda like matter and anti-matter.
    Writer of wrongs.
    Honey, just cuz I talk slow doesn't mean I'm stupid. (Jake- Sweet Home Alabama)
    "Stop Global Whining"

Or does matter and doesn't matter, whichever.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Or does matter and doesn't matter, whichever.
    That would be me and Ken, meeting. LOL
    Writer of wrongs.
    Honey, just cuz I talk slow doesn't mean I'm stupid. (Jake- Sweet Home Alabama)
    "Stop Global Whining"

will the world end in 2012, most likely not. could something happen in 2012 that could make life difficult, possibly. my money is on being prepared with a good E&E plan. it could happen aug 15 2011 or dec 21 2012 or may 5 2045. ill be ready for what i can be and watch the rest with a cold beer
    Life is a path that cannot be seen but must be walked

Beer!

I knew I was forgetting something.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

hummm wonder if you can get freez dried beer
    I Wonder Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink what ever comes out?"

Quote Originally Posted by Nativedude View Post
    A really good friend of mine (more like a brother), whom is ret. military (Spec Ops) flew up and spent the last 3 weeks with me. He left this morning. . . .Anyway, we had some very interesting and in-depth conversations about 12/21/2012. Now I hadn't heard anything about this until he brought it to my attention.

He's coming back this spring and we are going to build a bunker in an undisclosed location. It will be stocked with enough supplies for us to sustain for 2 years.

He stated to me with authority, and some facts (on paper), that there will be an alignment of the Earth and Sun which will cause solar flares that will damage and shut down the electrical grid all-around the world.

With such an occurrence, mankind is facing an EOTWAWKI scenario. There are gov't entities that are building and stockpiling HUGE amounts of food, water, clothing, hygiene products, etc. And they (the gov't) are building HUGE underground bunkers that can house up to 2,000 people. The "elite" as it was written in the paperwork he showed me will be housed in these bumnkers, so at the proper time, mankind will be able to "re-establish the population at a more controlled number". He also had photos of these bunkers being built. They are massive--virtual cities underground.

So, here is what I am wondering:

Do any of you believe that 12/21/2012 will happen? Or, do you think it's like the Y2K scare?

Now, before you answer, let me tell you this. My buddy contacted a friend of his at NASA. He confirmed (I was listening to the conversation) that they (NASA) have documented proof that these solar flares will occur on 12/21/2012.

So, with that said; do you believe?

If 'YES' why?

If 'NO' why?
    NO -

We can't predict the weather 3 days in advance on earth with any regularity let alone the sun's weather (that is what solar flares are, the suns weather) so what makes you think anyone can predict such a thing to such a degree of accuracy (to the day).

You might say that it has to do with the alignment of our solar system with the galactic center, but given the vast distance our system from the center (about 30,000 light years) we already will have aligned on that date about 30,000 years ago. This is just my opinion. I think it is just more y2k crap.

BTW the Mayans who supposedly predicted all this stuff used to play kick ball with human heads. Just think about this before you read too much into the prediction.

Blog Entries

How appropriate. Nativedude's thread, with the words "Fact or Fiction."
    “Learning is not compulsory. Neither is survival.”
    W. Edwards Deming

"Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils."
    General John Stark

Hey! It's all true. But it will happen 450 miles from the nearest civilization or in Detroit. I'm not sure which.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

On 12/20/2012 i will take a "trip" into the woods for the night. You know, just in case...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by justin_baker View Post
    You know, just in case...
    Yes. He joined the Forums on 02-12-2010.
    “Learning is not compulsory. Neither is survival.”
    W. Edwards Deming

"Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils."
    General John Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    How appropriate. Nativedude's thread, with the words "Fact or Fiction."
    my thoughts exactly
    always be prepared-prepare all ways
    http://wareaglesurvival.blogspot.com

actuall i think that since he has been exposed as a fraud his threads and posts should be deleted so as to prevent any noob from getting any misinformation,once again his posts are not ones that i would have read so maybe he does have some good advice, you guys might know better
    always be prepared-prepare all ways
    http://wareaglesurvival.blogspot.com

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by seeker1968 View Post
    NO -

We can't predict the weather 3 days in advance on earth with any regularity let alone the sun's weather (that is what solar flares are, the suns weather) so what makes you think anyone can predict such a thing to such a degree of accuracy (to the day).

You might say that it has to do with the alignment of our solar system with the galactic center, but given the vast distance our system from the center (about 30,000 light years) we already will have aligned on that date about 30,000 years ago. This is just my opinion. I think it is just more y2k crap.

BTW the Mayans who supposedly predicted all this stuff used to play kick ball with human heads. Just think about this before you read too much into the prediction.
    Yes, I agree

Blog Entries

I don't believe in any of that crap, if the world ends then once again man screwed the pooch and ended it for us, The Mayan calendar... I don't take to heart advice or scenarios on end of the world stuff, live life now and have a good time.
    There is no greater solitude than that of the Tracker in the forest, unless perhaps it's that of the wolf in the wilderness.

I hate to tell you this but my calendar ends on Dec. 31, 2010. I'm getting out of Dodge before Christmas!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wareagle69 View Post
    actuall i think that since he has been exposed as a fraud his threads and posts should be deleted so as to prevent any noob from getting any misinformation,once again his posts are not ones that i would have read so maybe he does have some good advice, you guys might know better
    Deleting posts or threads really sucks. If the information given is bad correct it. In the thread and contextually!

The threads that have had posts deleted make no sense at all.

Unless the post does damage to a person directly, such as posting a persons personal information. Then we should discredit the info or let it stand. JMO

I'm planing on selling 12/21/2012 survival insurance for 1k. I will insure your survival for the day of 12/21/2012.
    Will need a Lawyer to help with all the buzz words,Ken you interested?
    Mischief

KY bluegrass region-the center of the universe

Quote Originally Posted by welderguy View Post
    hummm wonder if you can get freez dried beer
    I want to know about the freeze dried beer! Something good should come out of all this prepping.
    If you didn't bring jerky what did I just eat?