Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bushcraft: How did we acquire it?

Karl...Gryff, who ever the hell you are ,LOL. You are truly your own man! Wish I could pick your brain for a couple years. Great job on the press!
    I'm a simple man, of simple means, turned my back on the machines, to follow my dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by rwc1969 View Post
    my limited knowledge came from a cry deep within me that that could not be silenced. A cry that wouldn't let me sleep at night. It told me I must get back and learn the ways my forefathers and acknowledge all those before me and the trials and tribulations they've been thru so that I could be here.

I've always, since before I can remember, had a great interest in all things natural, an interest in being at one with nature, an interest in knowing the glory and dangers of nature and understanding her in a very basic way. I learned most of what I know from being in the woods and enjoying nature. The rest is just a refinement of those skills thru internet, books, family, friends, etc. But, if it weren't for that initial and undying cry I would have learned nothing.
    Dude!...You sound just like me, to this day when I hear "Tuesday Afternoon" by the Moody Blues I get goose bumps ,even if it's 100 out! "The trees are drawing me near I've got to find out why. Those gental voices I hear explain it all whith a sigh" Later bro
    I'm a simple man, of simple means, turned my back on the machines, to follow my dreams.

Ya I was feelin philosophical.