Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ohhh My GOD!!!!!!!

Blog Entries

Default Ohhh My GOD!!!!!!!

Someone start a thread about an entirely new topic, one we ain't talked about yet... don't ask me I'm asking you too. On wilderness survival, survival, or wilderness non-survival (oh that means ya die, sorry) ya get the hint.
    There is no greater solitude than that of the Tracker in the forest, unless perhaps it's that of the wolf in the wilderness.

Default are you serious?

Why in God's name would we use a wilderness survival forum to talk about wilderness survival? Puh-leeze, when we can have all these little mini-dramas and hash over one another's long forgotten childhood traumas that come out in our posts or discuss new and exciting recipes for....people? Come on now Beo...you aren't suggesting that's what we came here for are you?

OK, but it might not be a new subject here goes...

You're out doing minimalist camping and you just accidentally sliced your thigh open with your handy dandy new KaBar and you're leaking all over the place.

Or...a really angry squirrel just dropped a rock from 75 feet up a tree and clonked you on the head...

or....a wolverine just bit a chunk outta your butt...

in any case...wilderness first aid without a first aid kit...suggestions People?
    some fella confronted me the other day and asked "What's your problem?" So I told him, "I don't have a problem I am a problem"

Blog Entries

Okay here goes....
    Cut pant leg off and make a tourniquet, then keep the sliced chunk and spit on stick over open fire sautaing with the stuff leaking from me... lol... using vine make a prusik climber and pull myself up and kill said squirrel... lol... then spin around real fast using my cat like reflexes and thereby startling said wolverine and in the split second he freezes while stuned kick his ribs in with my steel boots thereby killing him, gut him and make a small cloak to keep me warm as I sit by the S.O.S I spelled out with his intestines... lol... WOW now that's wilderness survival... thanks Trax I needed that... lol...
    There is no greater solitude than that of the Tracker in the forest, unless perhaps it's that of the wolf in the wilderness.

Don't worry, I'm on it. Been busy with exams this week so I've been random-commenting here and there but next week you should see some nice new threads.

But to keep you awake 'til then:
    "Rabid squirrels attack your tent, ripping and tearing, hoping to get at your cream filling. Only to realize you are not a twinky but are in fact sleeping in a elongated yellow tent. They begin to feel stupid and, as we all know, squirrels should never feel stupid. They pick up rocks and begin to construct a siege engine against your tent. ACHILLES!"

What do you do?
    Last edited by MCBushbaby; 11-14-2007 at 03:41 PM.
    WARNING: This post may contain abusive language, textual violence, & a tendency to walk the line.
    This information is confidential and intended for the recipient exclusively. If you are not the recipient please notify the poster immediately and destroy the received post. Any non-member viewer of the private information contained within this post will incur a fee of no more than $25 plus legal costs. By reading this you acknowledge the above and consent to me hunting on your property.

Blog Entries

GRRRRRRRRRRRReat, thanks Mitch.

Quote Originally Posted by mitch.chesney View Post
    Don't worry, I'm on it. Been busy with exams this week so I've been random-commenting here and there but next week you should see some nice new threads.

But to keep you awake 'til then:
    "Rabid squirrels attack your tent, ripping and tearing, hoping to get at your cream filling. Only to realize you are not a twinky but are in fact sleeping in a elongated yellow tent. They begin to feel stupid and, as we all know, squirrels should never feel stupid. They pick up rocks and begin to construct a siege engine against your tent. ACHILLES!"

What do you do?
    I send contra squirrels into their midst to sow seeds of discontent and mutiny. They start a whispered character assassination campaign against the lead squirrel calling his abilities as a general into question. While his troops waver I send in a crack commando group of lemmings on their left flank and and use my secret marten launcher to launch a nasty a##ed squirrel eating marten dead centre of their encampment.....I really should get back to work LOL...
    some fella confronted me the other day and asked "What's your problem?" So I told him, "I don't have a problem I am a problem"

Blog Entries

We got a female on here named Rabbid Squirrel trying to get my cream filling... lol... someone should've told me... lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf65 View Post
    We got a female on here named Rabbid Squirrel trying to get my cream filling... lol... someone should've told me... lol...

My friend, you are quite possibly the only person I know who should wear latex gloves while typing, ahem, perhaps a wilderness first aid thread might be a good idea...get your mind off other things, LMAO

Blog Entries

Well I was wearing latex gloves but they kept getting stuck between the keys... lol... took them off and now I got twinkie cream everywhere... lol... and that thread is on the way.
    Last edited by Beo; 11-14-2007 at 04:19 PM.

Oh gee ,beo!LMAO!!!
    Soular powered by the son.

Nell, MLT (ASCP)

Quote Originally Posted by nell67 View Post
    Oh gee ,beo!LMAO!!!
    psst..best not to encourage him....lol

Quote Originally Posted by trax View Post
    psst..best not to encourage him....lol
    LOL I hear ya!

Nell, MLT (ASCP)

Blog Entries

Don't need much encouragment, just someone who likes twinkies lol... hee hee!

Don't need much encouragment, just someone who likes twinkies lol... hee hee!
    Not sayin a word!

Nell, MLT (ASCP)

Blog Entries

Come on ya know its hard to resist Ya wanna saysomething... Nell... Owl Girl...

God,I hate to say this AGAIN! But spoken like a true man!!! LMAO

Nell, MLT (ASCP)

Don’t look at me. Nell’s the one you made blush. Sorry nell couldn’t resist.

Quote Originally Posted by owl_girl View Post
    Don’t look at me. Nell’s the one you made blush. Sorry nell couldn’t resist.
    You are supposed to be on MY side LOL!

Nell, MLT (ASCP)

But its good for ya.

Blog Entries

Come on now, I'm good for ya... lol... ya both know that and this chat keeps ya young(ger) crap hope I didn't step in it.