Thread: Hello Everyone

Default Hello Everyone

Just thought i would stop in and introduce myself... My name is Eric and I live in Indiana but have lived all over the US and a few places over seas.

I have an intrest in all things outdoors and have recently become more interested in survival on a primitive level. I am joining this forum to gain more knowledge on the subject and learn what I can and ultimatly put my knowledge to the test (in a controled enviornment for safety) on my own property.

I am a realist... I have no hopes or dreams of being dropped off at the North Pole in my boxers and a making my way to Mexico. I just want to be prepaired in the event that something should happen on one of my hunts or hikes and I am forced in to a survival situation.
    The object of war is not to die for your country... but to make the other poor basterd die for his.
    General George S Patton

I am starting to think I smell bad..... there have been 23 views to this post and not so much as a hello.
    The object of war is not to die for your country... but to make the other poor basterd die for his.
    General George S Patton

Hello. I just joined today but am here for the same reasons you are. I just want to be ready in case something ever happens. bear

Hi bear welcome to the forum
    General George S Patton

Hello Sleazy E,
    Welcome to the forums, I look forward to reading your posts!
    Ciao,
    BSM

Hello fellow hoosier!