Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Look out...!

Blog Entries

Cool Look out...!

...here comes Kayos! Introducing the newest Numpty to our group, it's Kayos. This guy seems to think that he knows more about Survival than anybody here! He's plastering threads all over the place trying to get the web-site in his autograph right in your face! It wouldn't be so bad but one visit to this guys web-site & it's obvious he doesn't know squat about the subject! To prove my point he's trying to sell those POS "Rambo-style" hollow-handled knives! Furthermore he's so rude he refuses to post a proper intro! I'm afraid the Wolves are gonna eat this Numpty alive! Anybody hungry?
    SARGE
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

Proud father of a US Marine....SEMPER FI!

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin

Blog Entries

Oh yeah! haven't had breakfast yet!
    Recession; A period when you go without something your Grandparents never heard of.

Hey guys,dinners on,whose with me????GGGRRRRRRR
    Soular powered by the son.

Nell, MLT (ASCP)

naturalist primitive your_comforting_company's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'll start the fire and get the rock hot. Whose got the salt and pepper?

can we get rid of the plaigarized posts? I think it disrespectful to the authors not to at least reference them. anonymous visitors may get the wrong idea.
    Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. Helen Keller

My Plants
    My skills
    Eye Candy
    Plant terminology reference!
    Moving pictures

Blog Entries

Aw shoot!!! You guys banned him before I got a chance to play.
    1. If it's in your kit and you don't know how to use it....It's useless.
    2. If you can't reach your kit when you need it....Its useless.

Alaska Backcountry Adventure Tours
    www.youralaskavacation.com
    Tell them Kevin sent you!!

Quote Originally Posted by klkak View Post
    Aw shoot!!! You guys banned him before I got a chance to play.
    See? I had the same complaint the other day, I hate it when they do that. Taking all the fun out of the job.

I agree with ycc, delete all those plagiarisms makes us look shabby to somebody else coming along.
    Last edited by trax; 01-11-2010 at 01:28 PM. Reason: cuz I dont know when to shut up
    some fella confronted me the other day and asked "What's your problem?" So I told him, "I don't have a problem I am a problem"

I went through and added in the sites he plagiarized from so they have credit. I didn't delete them because a couple had some good posts by Canid and YCC (I think) in them.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Right on Rick, that's why we pay you the big bucks.
    some fella confronted me the other day and asked "What's your problem?" So I told him, "I don't have a problem I am a problem"

Blog Entries

Well post his web site here and I'll go on there and make him uncomfortable.
    Did it before to someone else sooooooo. Post his site.
    he'll probably come back under another name though.
    There is no greater solitude than that of the Tracker in the forest, unless perhaps it's that of the wolf in the wilderness.

His site is http://surviving-kayos.webs.com/

I looked and didn't see anything for sale. I think he is a young guy that watches Survivor-man and other shows and was trying to be like him making all of the videos. If you look at his youtube channel I think you'll see the same thing.

I'd say either a senior in high school or just out of high school...

Blog Entries

Went to the site... What a deutsch bag!
    He knows nothing but wants to look like he does, the first knife he talked about is the Bushmaster, junk azz knife. He doesn't even know the degree scale on the blade is for the compass. The small knife he says is useless is not useless at all, and if he thinks so why keep it. The second knife is junk also, can't remember the name of it and he must not know because he never tells the names. Both knives are screw in not full tang which can break easily, thats why the most survivalist and the military does not use that kind, any kind of torque and they will break. If he wants a hollow handle knife the best out there would be the cold steel bushmaster in my opinion. For a second knife he should try the Seal Pup. That would cover his bases for knives cheaply with good quality.
    His terminology is all wrong and most info is basic or useless.
    His survival kits are okay at best, looks like there from walmart or maybe ordered online from bass pro or another sire, he just needs to add a bigger and better pouch and little more gear or other kit.
    He has some good ideas for being so young he just needs direction, maybe a survival school or camp in his area. Nature Preserves are a good place to try. Wonder where he's from.
    Just my opinion
    Beo,
    Last edited by Beo; 01-11-2010 at 03:23 PM.
    There is no greater solitude than that of the Tracker in the forest, unless perhaps it's that of the wolf in the wilderness.

Blog Entries

Cool Hmmm.....

He's a "wannabe" alright! I visited his site as well, looking for his pic & was surprised to see that he was a beagle! He also needs to learn to spell as he posted the plural for knife as "knifes," not "knives!" I did get something of value however, & that was the name of the place that gives free web-sites as I've been wanting one for my Magician act!
    SARGE
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin

Blog Entries

Cool Yet...

Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf65 View Post
    He knows nothing but wants to look like he does, the first knife he talked about is the Bushmaster, junk azz knife. He doesn't even know the degree scale on the blade is for the compass. The small knife he says is useless is not useless at all, and if he thinks so why keep it. The second knife is junk also, can't remember the name of it and he must not know because he never tells the names. Both knives are screw in not full tang which can break easily, thats why the most survivalist and the military does not use that kind, any kind of torque and they will break.
    His terminology is all wrong and most info is basic or useless.
    His survival kits are okay at best, looks like there from walmart or maybe ordered online from bass pro or another sire, he just needs to add a bigger and better pouch and little more gear or other kit.
    He has some good ideas for being so young he just needs direction, maybe a survival school or camp in his area. Nature Preserves are a good place to try. Wonder where he's from.
    Yet he claims to be a teacher! What's up with that?
    SARGE
    Albert Einstein

Benjamin Franklin

Blog Entries

He should claim to be a deutsch bag or say he's learning on his own.
    See that is the problem with shows like survivor man or man vs. wild, they get young people interested and they then go off thinking they know it all, if something happens he's gonna be hard pressed. Yeah alot of his terminology is waaaaaaay wrong.
    Especially Man vs. Wild, Burp Grylls goes around like he's doing all these great and daring feats when he isn't, and the numpty's don't know any better.
    Last edited by Beo; 01-11-2010 at 03:29 PM.

Blog Entries

I've read up on a lot of things I cannot teach. Being young he doesnt know any better.

Blog Entries

Cool Yeah....

He should only survive "puberty!"
    SARGE
    Albert Einstein

Benjamin Franklin

Blog Entries

I checked out the web-site..........What a goof!
    1. If it's in your kit and you don't know how to use it....It's useless.
    2. If you can't reach your kit when you need it....Its useless.

Alaska Backcountry Adventure Tours
    www.youralaskavacation.com
    Tell them Kevin sent you!!

I notice last night that he was visiting the intro section, Apparently the recommended sticky intimidated him. Sarge, you just released the wolf pack. Diplomacy is optional I assume.
    Karl

The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion the the effort he puts into whatever field of endeavor he chooses. Vincent T Lombardi

A wise man profits from the wisdom of others.

Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf65 View Post
    Uh, It's Douche Bag.
    Unless you're calling him some German type of bag!
    LOL!!!
    "I enjoy surviving." Yes, well I certainly hope so as the other side of that is "DEATH!"
    Sarge47

It looked like someone should take his "knifes" (snicker, snicker) away from him, before he cuts his hands off.
    Writer of wrongs.
    Honey, just cuz I talk slow doesn't mean I'm stupid. (Jake- Sweet Home Alabama)
    "Stop Global Whining"