Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Look out...!

Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlup View Post
    Uh, It's Douche Bag.
    Unless you're calling him some German type of bag!
    LOL!!!
    yeah; having german heritage, i'm offended by that...

:P
    Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice - Grey's Law.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To see what's going on in my knife shop check out CanidArmory on Youtube or on Facebook.

Blog Entries

Dang I Did It Several Times Too... Lol... Now Thats Funny.
    There is no greater solitude than that of the Tracker in the forest, unless perhaps it's that of the wolf in the wilderness.

Banned
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by canid View Post
    yeah; having german heritage, i'm offended by that...

:P

Yea.....Me also.....Douche Bags are "RED" in color and I had red hair, so I have been damaged by your heartless, insensitive, callous remarks.......So where is My lawyer when I need him....Vacationing at Massachusetts General Hospital.
    Last edited by Sourdough; 01-11-2010 at 11:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 2dumb2kwit View Post
    It looked like someone should take his "knifes" (snicker, snicker) away from him, before he cuts his hands off.
    I went to his web site, He posted photos and text on first aid for a cut on his left hand between the index finger and his thumb about 2.5" long. It looked like it was self inflicted. I wouldn't be surprised if he did it so he could post about first aid.
    Karl

The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion the the effort he puts into whatever field of endeavor he chooses. Vincent T Lombardi

A wise man profits from the wisdom of others.

naturalist primitive your_comforting_company's Avatar
    Blog Entries

to second beowulf

I have read about a lot of stuff that I haven't tried. If I have not tried I will not post about it. You have to have some failures and successes to know what the "truth" is. otherwise you should just tell folks "I read it in such and such book"
    Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. Helen Keller

My Plants
    My skills
    Eye Candy
    Plant terminology reference!
    Moving pictures

I'm guessing that the cut on his hand came from trying to show off with that butterfly knife he was flipping around in one of his vids. It probably started out someting like this _ Hey, looky here!
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Blog Entries

Cool Hmmm.....

Quote Originally Posted by Batch View Post
    His site is http://surviving-kayos.webs.com/

I looked and didn't see anything for sale. I think he is a young guy that watches Survivor-man and other shows and was trying to be like him making all of the videos. If you look at his youtube channel I think you'll see the same thing.

I'd say either a senior in high school or just out of high school...
    Kinda reminds me of that guy on Leno that they were using to make fun of people like Bear Grylls.
    SARGE
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

Proud father of a US Marine....SEMPER FI!

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin

Yeah.. I saw some of his posts the other day and they were blatantly plagiarized... That's just not cool to do that!
    To post some interesting info that others may find informative, and citing the proper source so people can research it more, is one thing...
    Passing it off as your own is a whole 'nother story though!
    In my opinion.. He's a D-Bag!
    "Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery?" - Patrick Henry

A quest for knowledge is never complete.

The only easy day was yesterday.

Blog Entries

Cool Hmmm.....

Seems like he's been around checking up on his posts. I also imagine his ears are ringing!
    SARGE
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

Proud father of a US Marine....SEMPER FI!

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge47 View Post
    Seems like he's been around checking up on his posts. I also imagine his ears are ringing!
    actually Sarge, I'd conjecture that having a ringing sound in his ears is just one more little burden that fella's grown accustomed to, just sayin'
    some fella confronted me the other day and asked "What's your problem?" So I told him, "I don't have a problem I am a problem"