Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: To all members under the age of 18.

Blog Entries

Very true, I was greatly humbled on this site, so much experience here and I learn something every time I am here.
    If you dont then you either are not reading the true posts or dont wanna learn. But in the meantime I have a lot with great group here.
    I'm just saying...
    There is no greater solitude than that of the Tracker in the forest, unless perhaps it's that of the wolf in the wilderness.

He moved from Central Florida to Michigan(?). He doesn't get on-line as often, but does from time to time.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Well I'm glad y'all got past the "Humble stage", I'm still humbled by the amount of experience here. Real "Boots in the field" I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Klkak
    Just have everyone post there age in their profile. Oh great administrators and moderators of the forum.
    I just added my age to mine. I'm 22.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

yeah; i'm 97.
    Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice - Grey's Law.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To see what's going on in my knife shop check out CanidArmory on Youtube or on Facebook.

Oh, go on you silly. I know you're over 100.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Are you guys suggesting that somebody might put something out there on the www thingie that wasn't so? The shock! The horror! It must be trure - the end is near!
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

here I'm 40. At college I'm 29.

Y'know, kind of in defense of Sarge's OP, he asked the younger members to explain why they thought older people should give heed to their wilderness survival advice and I don't think it's wrong to ask anyone of any age to maybe show their credentials here. We kind of do in the intro section anyway. Personally, there's been some advice given on the forum that I knew better than to listen to when I was a lot younger than 18 or 15 or whatever, because that's my background, but similarly, there's some youngsters that log in here that are living a pretty good outdoors life.

Of course those of us a little longer in the tooth are going to be a bit suspect about advice coming from kids, so, explain your credentials a bit, why not? If you have the knowledge it shouldn't hurt your feelings any.

Note to double s, I never thought Sarge was singling you out, we've had a lot of people who've shown themselves to be potential numpties over the years here and I think he's more concerned with that.
    some fella confronted me the other day and asked "What's your problem?" So I told him, "I don't have a problem I am a problem"