Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The deadly 7!

I like that fear is at the top. It tends to limit ones ability to cover the other six.
    Full-Time Wilderness Skills Training at TrackersTEAMS

Very true Tony and I think it's important for anyone to be cognizant of their fears. Personally, I'm now quite afraid of meeting up with J_M in the wilderness, just sayin, the guy deserves his privacy.
    some fella confronted me the other day and asked "What's your problem?" So I told him, "I don't have a problem I am a problem"

Quote Originally Posted by trax View Post
    Very true Tony and I think it's important for anyone to be cognizant of their fears. Personally, I'm now quite afraid of meeting up with J_M in the wilderness, just sayin, the guy deserves his privacy.
    Trax, I'm sure glad I wasnt eating or drinking when I read your post!! I'd be cleaning the computer now.

Boy,

This sure went downhill fast...... (Just sayin')

-Mert
    "...The Right of the People to Keep and Bear Arms Shall not be Infringed."

Soooooooo - you fellas in Alaska - during your get together in June - don't let Jason get bored - just sayin'.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

I can honestly say I have never been bored for a single second my entire life! the world is just to facinating .Always something to learn and do!

Now lonely on the other hand, Ive been so lonely I've cried! I mean really cried, like you would if a family member died! People are social creatures and the need to be around thier your own kind is essential! I emphasise OWN KIND, people with simular thoughts and goals. I've noticed thats what brings a lot of folks to the forum,including myself!
    I'm a simple man, of simple means, turned my back on the machines, to follow my dreams.