Thread: Fixed my blog problem

Blog Entries

Default Fixed my blog problem

Hey I fixed my blog problem so you can view them now, thanks.
    Beo,
    There is no greater solitude than that of the Tracker in the forest, unless perhaps it's that of the wolf in the wilderness.

Nice work ,beo,was reading chapter one gonna have to read the rest of it now!
    Soular powered by the son.

Nell, MLT (ASCP)

Well go on... explain the steps so the rest of us won't be put in the same position down the line
    WARNING: This post may contain abusive language, textual violence, & a tendency to walk the line.
    This information is confidential and intended for the recipient exclusively. If you are not the recipient please notify the poster immediately and destroy the received post. Any non-member viewer of the private information contained within this post will incur a fee of no more than $25 plus legal costs. By reading this you acknowledge the above and consent to me hunting on your property.

Blog Entries

Okay but it was my fault, I didn't check allow buddy list to view. Hee hee my bad, sorry. Also opened it up to other people for their thoughts & opinions on if I should continue the book which is 75% complete. Publisher says yeah but he just wants to get it done and make money, I wanna book the people want to read, a historical horror fiction kinda book. Let me know please.
    Beo,
    Yeah, Mitch I screwd up
    There is no greater solitude than that of the Tracker in the forest, unless perhaps it's that of the wolf in the wilderness.

Default whoops, my bad

When I read the heading I figured you were just all blogged up but took something for some relief and wanted to let us all know about it...ROTFLMAO. Haven't had a chance to check out that chapter partner but I'm heading that way.
    some fella confronted me the other day and asked "What's your problem?" So I told him, "I don't have a problem I am a problem"

Blog Entries

I was blogged up but a good hard push fixed that problem ... lol... lol... blew out the.... well you get the idea

Default picturing

Beowulf singing "I can see clearly now...."
    some fella confronted me the other day and asked "What's your problem?" So I told him, "I don't have a problem I am a problem"

Blog Entries

"the blog is gone... la la la la..." lol... yup.

Whatever change you are going to make, always remember about naturalness. I am from Spamalonia, and my friend always changes her contact colors. But she likes crazy experiments. And every time I see her with different eyes color. It is like talking to a new person every time. It is actually fun, but it is a bit embarrassing to chat with someone with violet eyes, like an alien.
    Last edited by crashdive123; 10-23-2020 at 07:47 AM. Reason: Idiot Spammer