Knife Nutz

Page 10 of 41 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
  1. Blood Groove
    Blood Groove
    I looked at that knife. And basically all they said was it's tough. I didn't look at a ton of sources, but I'm guessing that they are going to just say it's really really tough. It looks a LOT like the Cold Steel pocket bushman to me though. And if I wanted tough I'd get a CS pocket bushman. They hang over a hundred pounds on there knive's locking mechanisms and they hold strong. The Pocket Bushman is also only about 40$. In really don't think that the Chris Reeves knife can be hundreds of dollars better than the pocket bushman.
  2. chiye tanka
    chiye tanka
    I'd have to say, my Crusader Forge Oberland 02, CPM S30V, bout .25 inches thick, round $375.00.
  3. Blood Groove
    Blood Groove
    Chiye tanka, do you have a picture of that knife up here? I'd like to see it.
  4. chiye tanka
    chiye tanka
    BG, it's the second one from the bottom on my custom knives.
  5. pgvoutdoors
    pgvoutdoors
    tonester - have you used the Leatherman scissor tool? chiye tanka's picture, lower right.
  6. pgvoutdoors
    pgvoutdoors
    I keep one in my first-aid kit
  7. tonester
    tonester
    i havent had a chance to use one yet. i still need to get a leatherman. it looks like it would fit really nice in a first aid kit. how do you like it pgv? are there any other tools on it?
  8. chiye tanka
    chiye tanka
    There's a blade, tweezers, screw driver, and a couple things I can't think of right now. Works great.
  9. pgvoutdoors
    pgvoutdoors
    Yes, it's great for the first-aid kit. It's less than two inches long. Not too expensive if I rember right.
  10. Blood Groove
    Blood Groove
    Hey does anyone know about the Ka-bar Fin Fixed blade? I really want to get one, but I'm kind of worried abotut the hollow grind in a ruff use type knife, especially when it's made out of D2. I asked on blade forums, but there are so many people on that site that I kind of just got ignored. There's really not that much information about it on the internet, I've looked everywhere.
Page 10 of 41 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast