WSF Knifemakers

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. panch0
    panch0
    Its hard using three hands let me tell ya. Hehehe...
  2. panch0
    panch0
    I bought this small HT oven last week. I have no idea how to wire the PID or even if I have all the parts to get her up and running. Looks like I have a another project to add to the list.
  3. crashdive123
    crashdive123
    Nice - how's that grinder coming?
  4. panch0
    panch0
    I just jb welded the ceramic platen to it tonight. Hopefully this weekend I can get started on a batch of 18 ats34 blades that I have cut out, drilled and just need to have the flat grinds done. Then it off to heat treating. I will start practicing my HTing skills with 1080 steel with this oven whenever I get it up and running. The grinder is light years better than my little ole 2x42 and the variable speed control is so sweet it it beyond words.

Cowboy haven't seen any more knives from you lately. Hope to see some soon.
  5. crashdive123
    crashdive123
    Wait until you start hollow grinding. 8" wheel?
  6. panch0
    panch0
    Its a 10" wheel. I haven't come up with the nerve to try hollow grinding yet. Maybe on the 1080 ht test blades hmmmm.
  7. COWBOYSURVIVAL
    COWBOYSURVIVAL
    Poncho,

I sketched one out last night for some steel Camp10 sent me. I'll be getting started soon!
  8. COWBOYSURVIVAL
    COWBOYSURVIVAL
    Everyone- You should take Welderguy up on those Metallurgy files he has them shared on file sharing site. They aree excellent. Thanks Welderguy!
  9. welderguy
    welderguy
    I posted a link on my profile to the files Please help yourself , since space is limited after a couple weeks ill remove those and will put up a few different knife making pdf's
  10. welderguy
    welderguy
    I added 3 more files today, I can add a couple more before I exced my limit of space give me an idea of what type of stuff to upload for yall
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast