View RSS Feed

Sourdough

Wanting the fantasy & not wanting to hear probable reality

Rate this Entry
[QUOTE=Sourdough;411695]I have been reading this mans blog for a few years now, and I always get some amount of value from each post. Yes, he would like to sell his books and his trainings, but if you accept that and then set that aside, there is some wisdom available in each post. I am often left with the hollow feeling I get when my fantasy is confronted with probable reality.

[url]http://maxvelocitytactical.blogspot.com/[/url][/QUOTE]

Submit "Wanting the fantasy & not wanting to hear probable reality" to Digg Submit "Wanting the fantasy & not wanting to hear probable reality" to del.icio.us Submit "Wanting the fantasy & not wanting to hear probable reality" to StumbleUpon Submit "Wanting the fantasy & not wanting to hear probable reality" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hi Sourdough,

I tried to PM you, but I got an error message.
    Quote Originally Posted by thefemalesurvivalist
    Hi Sourdough,

I tried to PM you, but I got an error message.
    the difference between reality and fantasy.............The FANTASY is always better than reality,cause whether its takin off to live in the wild or a sexual fantasy,u are always left slightly disappointed when its over no matter how hard u try things never go how u think,or plan them to go,so its never quite as fun as u imagined it to be and the harder u try to make exactly like u fantasised it bein,the worse it is or gets.so stick with the reality of ur own situation,just sit back and ride it out,maybe it starts to be better or ur better than usual and that makes it better than the original fantasy,BONUS