View RSS Feed

ElevenBravo

My bestest buddy in the whole wide world...

Rate this Entry
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CAM00045.jpg 
Views:	531 
Size:	104.0 KB 
ID:	8592

Here you can see the spoiled rotten mutt which is the bestest buddy Ive ever had. And she is a beautiful creature too! I love her coat!

We adapted her from the SPCA, she was a court case having been removed from the previous owner because of neglect. She was quite malnourished when they received her.

Today you would never know of her past. She is a happy dog, and she is quite the people dog, loving to be by your side at all times.... I think that is the boxer in her coming out.

When I lay down to sleep, she is right there with me, jumps up on the bed and curls up and snuggles up to me right behind my legs. She loves to be in close contact with you when she sleeps. I find this to be a very soothing feeling, and quite the benefit in the winter as Ive also got a bed heater!!

Submit "My bestest buddy in the whole wide world..." to Digg Submit "My bestest buddy in the whole wide world..." to del.icio.us Submit "My bestest buddy in the whole wide world..." to StumbleUpon Submit "My bestest buddy in the whole wide world..." to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments