View RSS Feed

Erratus Animus

Of Ghosts and Men

Rate this Entry
Where does life end and living begin I ponder as the work days slow to a grind. The constant calls for help and the need to act quickly drain me of my humanity as I am assimilated into the the workforce . A simple drone I be to those who would think themselves my better. Acting in accordance to the rules and laws of another would be king , however the emperor has no clothes for he too is a simple drone buzzing about.

Where does life end and living begin reverberates inside my head as my primal and innate desires propel me to break free from the cog in the machine to which I am bound.To subject my soul to the crucible courage and stand upon my feet, free and unfettered by societies demands that I remain as they remain; A Ghost!

Where does life end and living begin becomes the mantra the hammer sings as the blacksmith works his trade upon the fire and anvil so now do I feel the hammer blows forging my thoughts ,my body and my spirit into a new form. Annealed by my profession, hardened by my experiences, tempered by time immortal now to be thrust into the baptismal waters and reborn!

I am Erratus Animus, the wandering soul ! Once nothing more than a ghost in the machine of humanity. Now a kindred spirit to the living.

Where does life end and living begin?

E A

Submit "Of Ghosts and Men" to Digg Submit "Of Ghosts and Men" to del.icio.us Submit "Of Ghosts and Men" to StumbleUpon Submit "Of Ghosts and Men" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments