View RSS Feed

TangoFoxtrot

Are You The Sheep Or The Wolf?

Rate this Entry
Survival is a personal choice. A choice that should not be taken lightly. In the event of a disaster, whether man made or natural. You have to decide one of three choices. 1- Depend on the government to help you. 2- Be a sheep and roll yourself into a fetal position or 3- Be the wolf and survive..period. Me personally I choose to take care of myself and loved ones. Having a poor plan or in the process of buiding one is better than no plan at all. I build a little each week on mine and hope to God that I will never have to put it into effect. But! if I do, I will, and utilize all assets availible.

Submit "Are You The Sheep Or  The Wolf?" to Digg Submit "Are You The Sheep Or  The Wolf?" to del.icio.us Submit "Are You The Sheep Or  The Wolf?" to StumbleUpon Submit "Are You The Sheep Or  The Wolf?" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

So, isn't 1 and 2 the same?
    Couldn't you choose option #4? - Be a Shepherd?
    I prefer to be the Sheepdog, protecting my flock(family & friends) and doing what needs to be done to achieve that. When the wolf comes to harm my flock... I either drive him off or put him down.