Conversation Between Runs With Beer and erunkiswldrnssurvival

30 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Just woke up, Not much work lately but this week is full, Thank God. Went fishing a few imes this past week did OK. We will get togeather here pretty soon for a walkabout.
  2. good morning! how is everybody in salt springs?
  3. i have made up all of the training sets, flint knapping, rope making, pine sap stove/lamp(in stone),wood burning and shredding burls,fishhook making,blow gun and darts,and a few more. id like to show them to you,a lot of good (rare) stuff to see. mabe later this month we can get togather.
  4. good morning, I uploaded a foraging /tool making video(2 parts) in trying to develope a "first day" list of things to establish what materials are paramount to begin trying to survive. collect every wrong thing what could happen? watch the 2 videos. critique my approach at what to gather and how to use it. (complicated weapon or simple) or "you should have carried a saw with you instead of that stone! If i was in a survival situation,and thats what i did and how i did it, did i haelp myself or hinder my chances of success.
  5. we can plan a day thats good for you,im kind of short on gas and funds right now.ive got some realy cool stuff, mabe the guy that sells equipment at the market by your house would like to see some of it too. just let me know when.
  6. Sorry I missed your message, I had guests for a week. I would realy like to see what your working on.
  7. are you busy this weekend? ive put togather a few of my primative tool sets. i thought mabe you might like to see them. im trying to re-organize my training program to boost buisness,id like to show you what i have and mabe get your opinion on my work.Gene
  8. Gotcha, Stay in touch.
  9. alright then, if my schedule permits we will try it then .
  10. Man I would Like to, But Im working for the next several days strait, Mabey after the 1st of April. Thanks for the invite.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 30
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast