View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. How To Survive a Zombie Attack... lol

Yeah people that's right I got nothing better to do than write a blog like this... lol. So in case your wondering what to do here it is.

First things first, you have to know your enemy. Zombies come in two flavors: fast and slow. Fast are definitely cool, but you'll need more than a baseball bat and a pair of running sneakers to survive that zombie attack. Slow zombies - well why the heck would anyone die from a slow zombie? If you can't get away from a slow zombie, you earned dismemberment. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. In Memory of Colin Fletcher. (1922-2007)

We now refer to him as the "Spiritual Godfather" of the backpacking movement. He was the 1st person to ever walk a continuous route through the Grand Canyon in 1963. (The Man Who Walked Through Time.) He is also the author of the Backpacking Manual: "The Complete Walker" as well as the updated editions: II, III, & IV. This Manual is considered by most Backpackers as the "Hiker's Bible"! The latest edition boast 846 pages! In 2001, while walking, he was hit ...

Updated 07-26-2009 at 06:11 PM by Sarge47

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Hurricane Information Part I

WEATHER TERMS YOU NEED TO KNOW

Weather Conditions

Tropical Disturbance: an area of thunderstorms in the Tropics that maintains its identity for 24 hours or more.

Tropical Depression: a tropical cyclone with maximum sustained surface wind of 38 miles per hour (mph) or less.

Tropical Storm: a tropical cyclone with maximum sustained surface wind ranges between 39 and 73 mph.

Hurricane: a tropical cyclone with maximum sustained ...

Updated 06-24-2009 at 08:29 AM by crashdive123

Categories
    Hurricane Awareness
  4. Simple Survival Psychology Part 1

(c) 2003 Gary L. Benton

When I was in the military and involved with search and rescue training, I often saw messages or reports pertaining to survivors and non-survivors. These cases were both civilians and military personnel. I was amazed while reading both types of correspondence. (We received this information to hopefully improve our survival training program). I read about people who had lots of gear, plenty of food and water, and they still did not make it. Or, on the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. westerfield model m72

my father in law gave me a westerfield model m72 30/30, gun shoots well but has problems loading the shell, ejects fine. Can someone tell me how to remove lever action so I can see what is wrong with it?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast