View RSS Feed

Most Popular Blogs

1. Preparing Traps For Use

Preparing traps is also very important so here's what I do. Others don't use this method but I sell my furs in Friendship Indiana so I take these steps, it helps me hope it helps you.
    Step #1 Cleaning
    The first thing that needs to be done to all your traps is for them to be cleaned . Whether the traps are new or used they need to be cleaned properly before dyeing and waxing.
    Cleaning is accomplished by boiling the traps in water with baking soda. Or for those real nasty traps, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Group dynamics

The following are not solely my thoughts, but an amalgam of information gathered through education and research. I posted this once in the regular forum during a debate with a former member. This is also my first ever blog. Group dynamics play a bigger role in survival then many give it credit for. Group dynamics is also vital to the survival of this forum.

Group dynamics is the study of groups, and also a general term for group processes. Relevant to the fields of psychology, sociology, ...

Updated 02-02-2011 at 11:04 PM by klkak

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. My Bug Out bag...

This has been a hot topic here for a while and if one should or should'nt have one or really need one, but in the end I think something is needed not for just a BOB but in case something just happens cause ya never know.
    So this past weekend I made my first Bug Out Bag here are my contents. The suggested contents of a BOB vary and I think each person knows what he or she wants and can add or delete items as they adjust to their needs, this is kept in the back of my SUV in an old large A.L.I.C.E. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. 10 definitions for Noobs.

Oft-times we get members here that are completely new to the terms used for Wilderness Survival, so this may help.

1.) SK stands for "Survival Kit." These range in size from microscopic to gargantuan and any where in between. It has been rumored that a very small kit that can fit inside a thimble has the power to save you from a Force 5 Hurricane such as Katrina or Sandy! The components to the miniature survival kit are quite small, You will probably lose this before you ...

Updated 01-10-2013 at 05:51 PM by Sarge47

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567