View RSS Feed

pgvoutdoors

1. Knives!

You can't have too many knives! Ever sense I was a young boy I was fascinated with knives. My first knife was a Boy Scout pocket knife. My first sheath knife was a Case hunting knife, leather handle and chromed blade. I'm sorry to say but there both long gone now. I'm by no means a knife collector though. I buy knives I think I have a purpose for. Two years ago many of my knives were stolen along with a lot of other equipment. But the loss of the knives hurt the most. They were by far the least ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Passing on the Knowledge

It seems to me, as the years pass, the ability of man to provide for himself in the wild has become a lost art. In the United States our modern society has evolved into a proficient system of providing all necessities by monetary exchange. I feel this has led to much of society being insecure in a time of crisis. We depend on the dollar to take care of our needs, but this is dependant on a fully functioning infrastructure and a supporting economy. We've seen many tragic situations, due to weather ...

Updated 10-10-2008 at 04:09 PM by pgvoutdoors

Categories
    Uncategorized