Blog Comments

Компания "Ahead Pro Inc." в Омске является передовиком на рынке в области создания сайтов, направляя клиентам превосходные и оптимизированные веб-сайты для различных видов бизнесов. На платформе сайте Ahead Pro можно познакомиться с многообразием предлагаемых услуг, включая дизайн сайтов, SEO-оптимизацию, а также разработку эксклюзивного контента, что позволяет заказчикам создать не просто работающий и эстетически красивый сайт, но и расширять его присутствие в сети. "Ahead Pro", обладая значительным опытом и профессиональной командой, всегда способна выбрать уникальный подход к каждому клиенту, обеспечивая реализацию самых сложных проектов в сфере создания сайтов.
    https://yandex.ru/search/touch/?text=%D1%81%D0%BE%D0%B7%D0%B4%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B8%D 0%B5+%D1%81%D0%B0%D0%B9%D1%82%D0%BE%D0%B2+%D0%BE%D 0%BC%D1%81%D0%BA+ahead-pro.com
    Good points
    Some good points to ponder and planning ahead. Knowing the area and zones in your area to take advantage of. HAVE A PLAN, think of your family not just yourself, and limitations of each family member. Even if you do not live in a Hurricane Evacuation Zone. What issues should each consider where they live? Wonderful informative post Sarge47, I am wondering if the family was able to avoid serious danger(s). which I understand you may or may not know the outcome. Thank You!
    I am a 45 year old woman and am currently on the transplant list. I do dialysis three times a week. I am very active in the mountains; camping, hunting, fishing...honing survival skills, and have LOTS of family who are currently NOT involved in my life. I inevitably have to have my dialysis treatment three times a week or withing a few short days, I am DEAD. I always wonder...if something went down, though I have many skills and abilities, if I don't get a new kidney, what happens to me?
    I have noticed this myself and I guess those advising everyone else assume children, the "disabled",etc have families who will be looking after them. That is not always the case though, and so I would like to see advise that will help us care for "challenging family members" when there is no choice but to bug out.
    so spot on i have a few bob/ghb,s in our vehicle but in all honesty i pray we never
    have a emp type event while on the road. sadly far too many people buy into this
    survival notion of how they,ll make it home that worries me. many fourms and magazines glorify this whole get home in a shtf moment but when do you hear any
    talk about the wheel chair bound spouse or the little crippled kid in the back seat.
    i constantly while travlling concier these things which roads to take weather,time of day or evening. coyotes at night and so on.no thank you i,m bugging in.
    One critical reason one can try to stay alive in the wild is that not everybody is trying to do the same thing. If it were the case that %90 of ,say, the greater Salt Lk City headed for the hills, then there'd be too many people for the resources available. It may be a good thing that so many who truly think they could survive in the wilderness actually would perish within days. That is one advantage for me.
    Still a Scout and proud of it.
    Hard to go wrong with the Master! TONS of good info!
    Most excellent! Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by wareagle69
    I purchased the whole series about 5yrs ago. Cost around 5 hundred for all. Personally like the cave cooking series with Karen hood
    I'm thinking about getting those next.
    Looking for great material..i am a survivalist..always looking for great info.
    I purchased the whole series about 5yrs ago. Cost around 5 hundred for all. Personally like the cave cooking series with Karen hood
    His drawings are awful. That's why the books now cost 88 cents!
    Super post! This is just the kind
    of advice I've been looking for.
    I just love this site.
    well said sarge another thing to also include is god gave everybody one mouth and two ears why do you think that was done for well in my opion you learn more by listening then talking !!!!!!!!!
    Your commitment is to be comended.
    Excellent post.....I keep finding all sorts of interesting things on this site! Thank you for your hard work and sharing attitude.
    I'm a Newb, Thanks for this
    i was a scout when younger and now my youngest son has been in scouting for 5 years we enjoy it immensly...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast