PDA

View Full Version : Noticed something today.

Winnie
01-07-2010, 02:51 PM
Following on from that Global Warming thread, I noticed something that made me laugh today. I'm not sure how long it's been going on, it's one of those things where you think, hang on a minute what's different? Then it hit me! the advert for an environmentally friendly car had some wording changed! Where it once referred to CO2 emissions causing Global Warming, Guess what it says now? Yup! Climate Change! Sounds to me like certain folk have realised that Joe Public has noticed the distinct lack of Global Warming and changed their story accordingly!!:creepy::innocent:

I'm now going to have a looksee on the IPCC site see if they've changed their tune too!!

Old GI
01-07-2010, 03:01 PM
Following on from that Global Warming thread, I noticed something that made me laugh today. I'm not sure how long it's been going on, it's one of those things where you think, hang on a minute what's different? Then it hit me! the advert for an environmentally friendly car had some wording changed! Where it once referred to CO2 emissions causing Global Warming, Guess what it says now? Yup! Climate Change! Sounds to me like certain folk have realised that Joe Public has noticed the distinct lack of Global Warming and changed their story accordingly!!:creepy::innocent:

I'm now going to have a looksee on the IPCC site see if they've changed their tune too!!

AAAHHHH. The only global warming in your country is beer.:innocent: