PDA

View Full Version : Zombie Survival

sjj
12-18-2009, 02:58 AM
edited..........

your_comforting_company
12-18-2009, 03:07 AM
while not really young, I did grow up in the video game generation, aka resident evil and I really think I could catch one and train it to find me more brains for tanning. and while headshots might be good for dispatching one, I think that dismembering the head and using the brain for my purposes would be much more beneficial.

I would prefer incapacitating and dismembering as a better way of getting rid of zombies. that, or closing all the macdonalds resturaunts and eliminating late-nite talkshows...

NightShade
12-18-2009, 07:07 AM
There will never be a consensus on such a cotriversial issue IMO.
I'm about the same age .. A lil older.. Than YCC... I like his idea! But I imagine you run a higher risk of infection being exposed so often... Lol...
I'd prefer some type of high-capacuty shotgun and a large cache of ammo.... A large caliiber pistol as backup... And of course, a machete to hack. At. Limbs when. Ammo runs dry.

Lol.... Zombies

Rick
12-18-2009, 07:36 AM
Cricket bat or shovel. Preferably cricket bat.

http://erellsworth.com/Images/Shaun-of-the-Dead.jpg

Pal334
12-18-2009, 07:57 AM
A shot of good brandy. WIll bring folks back to reality :)

crashdive123
12-18-2009, 08:30 AM
Not exactlyt sure about dispatching one, but always found that this works for me.

Zombie Cocktail recipe:

•1/2 oz 151 rum
•1 oz pineapple juice
•1 oz orange juice
•1/2 oz apricot brandy
•1 tsp sugar
•2 oz light rum
•1 oz dark rum
•1 oz lime juice

Blend all ingredients with ice except the 151 proof rum. Pour the contents of the blender into a Collins glass. Float 151 rum on top. Garnish with a fruit slice, sprig of mint, and a cherry.

Pal334
12-18-2009, 08:33 AM
Mmm,, that sounds better than my brandy. May I join you while we watch the "zombie games?

crashdive123
12-18-2009, 08:34 AM
You sir, are welcome at my fire (or bar) anytime.

Stargazer
12-18-2009, 09:56 AM
If zombies attack I for one am done for.You see my back yard is seperated from the local cemetary by a stone wall.I have enjoyed everyones company and have learned a thing or two along the way.

YCC..If I should stumble over your way,you can have my brains or whats left of them.Just make it a quick ending for me.I only have one request.What ever you make with my leftovers please engrave,burn in a star map of the Ursa Major and Minor.If you ever get lost you will know how to find the north star and think of me at the same time.

Ken
12-18-2009, 10:24 AM
I suspect that even today, young men still discuss this subject. Can anyone in touch with the younger generation enlighten me on modern day thoughts on the issue? Has there been any consensus reached after all these years - or is this no longer an issue with modern day young men?

Honestly, this is a concern that I was totally unaware of until about 2 years ago. And yes, it's still an issue with younger men.

I unwittingly walked into the middle of a debate taking place late one night around the fire-pit in my backyard. About a half dozen very bright college seniors, spurred on by cold beer, were debating the merits of using mechanical weapons vs. chemical weapons vs. energy weapons in our unavoidable showdown with zombies. I declined to offer an opinion when asked.

After quietly collecting several sets of car keys, I retreated to the solitude of my livingroom. :innocent:

rebel
12-18-2009, 10:39 AM
Maybe this will help with your debate: http://www.online-zombie-games.com/games/415/all-hallows-eve.html

Bladen
12-18-2009, 11:58 AM
as i mentioned in another post, my zombie art work makes awesome targets if you print em up.

p.m. me and ill send you the link.

finallyME
12-18-2009, 12:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tw1Rb0fWeI

klkak
12-18-2009, 12:26 PM
OMG! I can't believe we are talking about zombies again.

hmmm, imagine meeting a zombieized grizzly.

canid
12-18-2009, 12:26 PM
the problem with zombies is that there always seem to be too many of them.

12ga. 3" shells with 00 buck loads sounded great as a kid, but in sober light, those things are heavy. in fact, most firearm ammo is heavy.

this is why i like the machete/sword and the bat. the cricket bat is probably a superrior weapon to the baseball bat, as the oblong profile has blunt but thin sides which just look stellar for shattering bone.

immolation would be nice too. i figure a bunch of small incendiary devices couldn't possibly be more cumbersome than 200rnd of shotgun ammo.

canid
12-18-2009, 12:27 PM
please; do *NOT* talk about the zombie grizzlies!

*shudders*

Winnie
12-18-2009, 12:40 PM
Not exactlyt sure about dispatching one, but always found that this works for me.

Zombie Cocktail recipe:

•1/2 oz 151 rum
•1 oz pineapple juice
•1 oz orange juice
•1/2 oz apricot brandy
•1 tsp sugar
•2 oz light rum
•1 oz dark rum
•1 oz lime juice

Blend all ingredients with ice except the 151 proof rum. Pour the contents of the blender into a Collins glass. Float 151 rum on top. Garnish with a fruit slice, sprig of mint, and a cherry.

I had one of these once..... my legs stopped working:blushing:

Rick
12-18-2009, 12:45 PM
The very good news is zombie grizzlies are lumbering giants. Fearsome, horrible, scare the pee waddins out of you vicious but slow. Hopefully, they will be slow enough so Winnie can sober up a bit and get those legs working.

klkak
12-18-2009, 01:05 PM
The very good news is zombie grizzlies are lumbering giants. Fearsome, horrible, scare the pee waddins out of you vicious but slow. Hopefully, they will be slow enough so Winnie can sober up a bit and get those legs working.

Live grizzlies are not "lumbering giants", why would zombie grizzlies?

Rick
12-18-2009, 01:07 PM
It's just the nature of the beast (God, I slay myself!!!). People turn into lumbering hulks. Even track stars become lumbering. So one can only assume that grizzlies would as well. Of course, that's only a theory, similar to global warming.

tonester
12-18-2009, 02:18 PM
for up close hand to hand combat your gonna want either a heavy blunt object like a sledge hammer or crow bar, not only can you do serious damage to a zombies brain with those tools but they cant also be used for many other uses like breaking glass or opening locked or jammed doors. if you want something a little more light weight a katana will do the job just fine.

for a last resort close range weapon a 12 gauge shot gun with buck shot is a really good choice. the reason i say last resort is because once you take a shot the noise is going to attract all other zombies that are in hearing distance. if you are good with a bow that would be a better choice.

for long range combat any semi auto rifle that is at hand will do just fine.

hope that helps :)

2dumb2kwit
12-18-2009, 04:44 PM
Beowulf65, had some great advice, on the subject! :innocent:

http://www.wilderness-survival.net/forums/showthread.php?t=8030

Rick
12-18-2009, 04:48 PM
No. no. no. no. Never use a crowbar on a zombie. The hook will get stuck in their skull and then you're history. And have you ever tried to swing a sledge hammer like a baseball bat all day long. We're talking zombie HORDES not your run of the mill onezy, twozy, run in. Think, man. Think!!

2dumb2kwit
12-18-2009, 05:26 PM
Think, man. Think!!

Surely, you're not talking to me. :blushing:

Pal334
12-18-2009, 05:34 PM
Crash,, I will get another drink while we watch this develop and dare I say mutate?, can I get you one?

Ken
12-18-2009, 05:47 PM
Surely, you're not talking to me. :blushing:

Rick's response:

".........don't call me Shirley."

http://blog.redbox.com/.a/6a00e5510dc3dd88330120a6ac780d970c-320wi

crashdive123
12-18-2009, 05:49 PM
Crash,, I will get another drink while we watch this develop and dare I say mutate?, can I get you one?

Absolutely. Chips or popcorn?

Pal334
12-18-2009, 05:53 PM
Absolutely. Chips or popcorn?

Popcorn, light on the butter, may have to be quick on the feet with this zombie mania

hunter63
12-18-2009, 06:06 PM

Zombie Cocktail recipe:

•1/2 oz 151 rum
•1 oz pineapple juice
•1 oz orange juice
•1/2 oz apricot brandy
•1 tsp sugar
•2 oz light rum
•1 oz dark rum
•1 oz lime juice

Sound like y'all are gonna dispatch your self.

crashdive123
12-18-2009, 06:29 PM
Sound like y'all are gonna dispatch your self.

On rare occasions that has been known to occur.

canid
12-18-2009, 06:46 PM
i dunno. at my best, i've been known to drink tables under the table.

sgtdraino
12-18-2009, 06:55 PM
An accurate, reliable pistol in .22lr with lots of ammo, coupled with a long and sturdy crowbar as a backup. The crowbar is a great multi-use zombie-fighting device, enable you to reach out and destroy those brains, while also enabling you to break into buildings and/or bar those same buildings shut against pursuing zombies.

canid
12-18-2009, 07:09 PM
maybe we have different ideas about zombies, but the general view is that you need something capable of taking them apart. 22lr doesn't fit that bill.

Camp10
12-18-2009, 07:49 PM
lightsaber...yeah, go ahead and accuse me of picking a fake weapon to dispatch a zombie!!

Pal334
12-18-2009, 07:51 PM
lightsaber...yeah, go ahead and accuse me of picking a fake weapon to dispatch a zombie!!

Not to worry, for what it is worth, I shall leap to your defense for choosing a fake weapon to kill a mythical creature!!! After all, this is the internet in the U.S.of A.!!!!!!!:innocent:

2dumb2kwit
12-18-2009, 08:42 PM

Aaaahahahahahah!!!!! I bow, to you!:clap::clap::clap:

hoosierarcher
12-18-2009, 09:15 PM
Since a zombie break out would be a sign of civilization's unraveling social conventions adhered to for the greater good can be abandoned. There improvised munitions would be one of my choices. Home made symtex, napalm, claymores and other mines in places that would funnel following zombies into a tightly constricted killing field, or should that be RE-killing? After that the few left can be finished off with a 12 gauge shotgun at distance or my hophornbeam club or kukri up close.

Rick
12-18-2009, 09:32 PM
Ooh. I like lightsaber a lot. Short of that, a really good laser pointer.

hunter63
12-18-2009, 09:46 PM
Ooh. I like lightsaber a lot. Short of that, a really good laser pointer.

LOL, LOL, LOL, my mind is picturing zombies chasing(lumbering?) around after the little red dot, like the cat (real slow cat? Maybe zombie cat?).

Oh honey..... gonna be needing a light saber real soon....Zombie season, ya know.

Rick
12-18-2009, 09:51 PM
Exactly!! They are attracted to noise and movement so all you have to do is run that dot around on the side of a building and all the zombies will migrate to that building. Then you just walk them to the river and ...... bubble......

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_SsuaTjy6iPw/Sq-9txuReJI/AAAAAAAACnM/tmeRFYZWAfw/s320/%3D%3Futf-8%3FB%3FSU1HMDA5ODguanBn%3F%3D-751806

sgtdraino
12-18-2009, 11:25 PM
maybe we have different ideas about zombies, but the general view is that you need something capable of taking them apart. 22lr doesn't fit that bill.

Nah, all you gotta do is damage/destroy the brain. The brain of the zombie is host to the parasitic Solanum virus, and that is what animates them. Destroy the brain, and no more animated zombie.

You might be thinking of those various "Return of the Living Dead" movies, the ones where the zombies are constantly calling out, "Brains! Brains!" Those movies are comedic spoofs, they don't portray real zombie behavior. Real zombies don't eat brains, because if they did, the Solanum virus would be unable to perpetuate itself in new hosts.

For more accurate zombie behavior, watch those "other" zombie movies, the ones directed by George Romero. That guy really knows his zombies.

brunoorz
12-19-2009, 12:09 AM
Assuming a zombie break out were possible i would have prepared by investing in a deuce and a half with hillbilly armor a magpul pdrc a kriss and a mosin scoped and enough ammo and survival supplies the truck could take. i would also idealy be in uruguay or mongolia places with low pop. densitys.

brunoorz
12-19-2009, 12:09 AM
and a khukuri

canid
12-19-2009, 01:21 AM
maybe i'm splitting hairs here but we're talking about two different critters. the only similarity is the cannibalism, hostility and impaired brain functions.

if it's a virus, it ain't living dead. it's the immunologically disgruntled not-dead.

Rick
12-19-2009, 07:44 AM
Assuming a zombie break out were possible

It's not a matter of if. It's a matter of when. I'm guessing 2012.

The zombie of viral fame is afflicted with Ataxic Neurodegenerative Satiety Deficiency Syndrome. However, that's just one cause. Radiation exposure is certainly a real cause as documented by the failed NASA Venus probe in the excellent documentary Night of the Living Dead. Personally, my greatest fear is from the little known, laboratory engineered, "rage" virus. I'm quite certain the reason we haven't heard more about this is it's all part of the government cover up.

The rage virus allows zombies a higher cerebellar function. As a result, they exhibit pack and hunting behavior and move too fluidly to be classified as true zombies. It's possible the zombies in the documentary 28 Days and again in the followup documentary 28 Days Later were actually rage virus zombies but I'm not aware of any conclusive effort to test them. By the way, you can't kill a zombie infected with rage virus the same way as "regular" zombies.

It's just a matter of time......
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zombie#cite_note-17)

Batch
12-19-2009, 08:51 AM
Well, I am going to group up with a decent size crowd and find a non-descript building with two entrances and few windows. Preferably this building will have a large freezer.

Maybe a Ready ice or other ice making facility. Which are usually warehouse type buildings that can be locked down tight.

Once inside and sure that building is secure, I will quietly dispatch the other members of my group one at a time. Then I will store their meat for nutrition and tan their hides with brains, brains, brains.

The reason I so regrettably had to dispatch the others is that invariable one of them will either become infected or allow an infected person in.

Tanning their hides is more a pass the time thing. As an out break that spreads that quickly will invariably be short lived. It will also allow me to post to this site, after the conclusion of the zombie outbreak, what I had done to improve my survival skills. I just hope that I manage my tanning material as it would be unfortunate if I were to wake up in the middle of the night screaming, "I NEED MORE BRAINS!!!" :drool:

Rick
12-19-2009, 11:34 AM
(jotting note down) Don't link up with Batch during next Zombie apocalypse.

Camp10
12-19-2009, 12:41 PM
(jotting note down) Don't link up with Batch during next Zombie apocalypse.

If you do...better shoot first! :sneaky2:

Batch
12-19-2009, 01:35 PM
Well, you know if people would just learn a lesson from the previous movies I wouldn't have to secure my area in such a manner.

But, you've seen the movies. They always somehow manage to screw you up. :innocent:

Rick
12-19-2009, 01:43 PM
It's the music. They never listen to the music. If creepy music is playing be alert!! How tough is that?

dbldrew
12-19-2009, 02:44 PM
Well in the game Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2 the people where infected by a mutated version of rabies and turned into zombies. And when have video games ever not been factually accurate?

The nice thing with L4D is that you can train yourself on how to kill off zombies, and also you get to play the infected (zombies) so in real live if you ever get turned into a zombie you will already know how to take care of those pesky humans.

Rick
12-19-2009, 04:44 PM
Well, great. One more thing to worry about. I don't suppose there is an option in this game that would allow you to train to kill Zombies AND someone that you linked up with? There's always the possibility that whoever you link up with might also want to kill you and tan your hide. So you need to be alert to that, too. And pay attention to the music!

hoosierarcher
12-19-2009, 06:17 PM
You folks fail to notice that my plan would work with any "strain," variety, species, whatever you want to call them, of zombie comes after you.
To flesh out what I posted before which will also give you some how to and tactics.
The zombies chase you, you lead them into a preselected alley You have narrowed the alley at one point with two refridgerators filled with Quikcrete. One placed on each side of the alley to place the norrow passage in the center. In front of each fridge is placed a metal garbage can on it's side with the top pointed toward the approaching zombies. Each trash can contains from bottom to top a steel plate 1 pound of symtex in a shaped charge to send the explosive energy away from the steel plate. Then several belts of finishing brads(nails) from a brad gun, linked end to end then rolled up until the roll fits just snugly in front of the symtex charge. Then several glass jars filled with high octane gasoline, powered soap and styrefoam packing peanuts. Then the lid which is duct taped into place. A whole drilled into the side near the bottom in where the the blasting cap is inserted into the symtex and the wires to the detonator are fed back along the small gap between the wall and the cement filled fridges. Above this section of alley there are fire escapes on each side and boards are laid so that they are across the gap and on those are placed several gallon jars fulled with the gas, soap and foam peanuts. When the charges below go off the jars will fall from their precarious perch above. Back at the entrance of the alley there is a similar arrangement of fridges and trash cans facing toward those further in so that the zombies get it from front and back. You set the charges off from the roof directly above the re-killing area. You can drop more napalm and chainwrapped symtex filled pipe bombs. Anything that "lives" through the firestorm should be fairly easy to deal with. This type of operation would be easier with a group; but it could be pulled off by an individual if he had a day to prepare and few boxes of 5 hour energy shots.
Another thought occurs to me......Raiding the local convinience stores of their supplies of Bubblicious might give you the currency you need to get the aliens to help you fight the zombies.

Rick
12-19-2009, 06:25 PM
There are two problems with your plan. At least as I see it. 1. I can't get symtex. If you have some to spare then I'm certainly open to receiving some. 2. All of the packing peanuts that I receive have already been shoved up the shipper's ... um ... tailpipe. Man I hate those things!!!!

hunter63
12-19-2009, 06:38 PM
I would be very happy with an 870 Remington Tatcial shotgun. For get the folding stock - I want a solid synthetic that can be used for head butt.

Should also work for the "Machines", or so Sara Connors would have us to believe.............

NightShade
12-19-2009, 08:12 PM
Ok... Listen... Symtex = ok... Yeah blowing up zombies wil stop em..

But napalm??... With all do respect I think you got most of your info from books and google searches
Try actually getting out there and trying theses tactics.. Geesh... Armchair (zombie) survivalist. If you practice you (zombie) survival skills, when you find yourself in a real (zombie) survival situation you'll have the experience to know what really works and how to do it rather than just read about it.
Hehehe
You see napalm will eventually burn them to a crisp.. But zombies don't feel pain... Before the muscles have burnt off they would move all around spreading the fire....
If dispatching a zombie with a machete sounds tough, imagine trying to do it while the zombie is 2000 degrees and on fire.
I applaud the fact that you wanna help, but please don't give advice that you haven't tried... You could inadvertently get someone killed who tried your zombie fighting tactics thinking they were tried and true.
Hehehehehe

Lol..... Zombies

Batch
12-19-2009, 08:27 PM
Oh no, here we go... This is degrading into another one of those traditional zombie fighter/ sport zombie fighter vs reality based zombie fighter discussion. :sneaky2:

Rick
12-19-2009, 08:40 PM
Well, Nightshade is correct that you do have to practice. Check Craig's List locally for anyone needing help fighting low numbers of Zombies. I know this is a bit specialized but if you can find someone needing help fighting Zombie pygmies, you could start small and work your way up. Especially helpful if you are a newby.

NightShade
12-19-2009, 08:52 PM
As for the idea of using a lightsaber.............. Pure GENIUS!

rebel
12-19-2009, 09:34 PM
Lets go low tech...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9HqoI6gnyw&feature=related

hoosierarcher
12-19-2009, 10:24 PM
There are two problems with your plan. At least as I see it. 1. I can't get symtex. If you have some to spare then I'm certainly open to receiving some. 2. All of the packing peanuts that I receive have already been shoved up the shipper's ... um ... tailpipe. Man I hate those things!!!!
You can make your own symtex easy enough the recipe is in "The Anarchist Cookbook - Revised and updated." Also in the book, "Symtex, C4's Ugly Sister."

It is what is made when meth lab cooks make just one little mistake in the middle of the process. That is why so many meth labs blow up and or burn.

hoosierarcher
12-19-2009, 10:33 PM
Ok... Listen... Symtex = ok... Yeah blowing up zombies wil stop em..

But napalm??... With all do respect I think you got most of your info from books and google searches
Try actually getting out there and trying theses tactics.. Geesh... Armchair (zombie) survivalist. If you practice you (zombie) survival skills, when you find yourself in a real (zombie) survival situation you'll have the experience to know what really works and how to do it rather than just read about it.
Hehehe
You see napalm will eventually burn them to a crisp.. But zombies don't feel pain... Before the muscles have burnt off they would move all around spreading the fire....
If dispatching a zombie with a machete sounds tough, imagine trying to do it while the zombie is 2000 degrees and on fire.
I applaud the fact that you wanna help, but please don't give advice that you haven't tried... You could inadvertently get someone killed who tried your zombie fighting tactics thinking they were tried and true.
Hehehehehe

Lol..... Zombies

With all DUE(this is how you spell it in this usage) respect I learned this, both the tactics and the improvised munnitions in the US military, more specifically the USMC. It's not "armchair quarterbacking." The confined space and the nearly completely blocked exits of this plan keep the crispy critters contained. If it works on Taliban(mind numbed extremists that are practically zombies) it can and will work on zombies. The reason these techniques are not available in video games is, 1) they are more complicated than the average sheeple can accomplish and 2) they would make taking out the zombies in the game too easy. I'm sorry if it goes against your fight ethic to kill smarter instead of harder.

oldsoldier
12-19-2009, 11:14 PM
Mmm,, that sounds better than my brandy. May I join you while we watch the "zombie games?

I could bring the danish. The pastry not the people:innocent:

oldsoldier
12-19-2009, 11:21 PM
Anti-zombie weapon for me??? Stryker streetsweeper shotgun. Folding stock, drum feed 25 round fully automatic 12 ga.

NightShade
12-19-2009, 11:32 PM
With all DUE(this is how you spell it in this usage) respect I learned this, both the tactics and the improvised munnitions in the US military, more specifically the USMC. It's not "armchair quarterbacking." The confined space and the nearly completely blocked exits of this plan keep the crispy critters contained. If it works on Taliban(mind numbed extremists that are practically zombies) it can and will work on zombies. The reason these techniques are not available in video games is, 1) they are more complicated than the average sheeple can accomplish and 2) they would make taking out the zombies in the game too easy. I'm sorry if it goes against your fight ethic to kill smarter instead of harder.

I don't doubt your expertise or even the effectiveness of the "confined blast" tactic...... I'm more concerned about the zombies not within the initial blast...:innocent:

P.S. I really just wanted to call someone an "armchair zombie survivalist" ... U were just my unfortunate victim of chance... Sorry!:)

sgtdraino
12-19-2009, 11:41 PM
As for the idea of using a lightsaber.............. Pure GENIUS!

Except for that one teeny little flaw in the plan (lightsabers don't exist).

brunoorz
12-20-2009, 12:01 AM
no but the pdrc kriss super v and mosin do

NightShade
12-20-2009, 12:08 AM

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....... DARN!... I new it was too good to be true!!!

Stargazer
12-20-2009, 01:32 AM
I think a large building would work.But instead of napalm or any such foolery you pump in nitrous oxide.Yup like in the dentist office.Now what would be more fun than a room full of laughing zombies.

hunter63
12-20-2009, 01:53 AM

Neither do Zombies.

hoosierarcher
12-20-2009, 03:21 AM
I think a large building would work.But instead of napalm or any such foolery you pump in nitrous oxide.Yup like in the dentist office.Now what would be more fun than a room full of laughing zombies.

This assumes zombies will react the same as living folks to NO2 or NOS. I'm not saying they don't. I'm saying we don't know. I will say however that I know if it does not make them laugh it WILL make the napalm burn hotter.

Rick
12-20-2009, 06:48 AM
In all reality, if there is time for preparation, one should include some inexpensive Zombie armor.

I'm going with a slightly different tactic. I'm going to strap kittens to my body. I suspect in using true body armor, Zombies would just work to find a vulnerable stop. With kittens strapped to your body they would be satisfied long enough for you to make your escape. I think you can just sew on velcro then attach kittens by their fur. Then IF a zombie does grab you....presto....break away armor.

Camp10
12-20-2009, 08:31 AM
I'm going with a slightly different tactic. I'm going to strap kittens to my body. I suspect in using true body armor, Zombies would just work to find a vulnerable stop. With kittens strapped to your body they would be satisfied long enough for you to make your escape. I think you can just sew on velcro then attach kittens by their fur. Then IF a zombie does grab you....presto....break away armor.

Breakaway Kitty armor...I like it:) If you carried a spray bottle of tuna scented water, you can spray the zombie's and your armor will double as a weapon! It's as fool proof as the lightsabor!!:)

Rick
12-20-2009, 08:40 AM
I've stockpiled a good 20 cricket bats and my anti-zombie bunker. Unfortunately, you can't carry all of them with you. I know a LOT of thick headed lame brains and my guess is once they become Zombies their skull isn't going to get any thinner. That means, broken cricket bats. The break away kitty armor should buy me just enough time to retreat to the AZB to retrieve yet another bat.

I like the idea of the spray bottle with tuna scented water. That pairs offensive actions with what is traditionally a defensive situation. As Minister of Science I shall get started testing this right away. Brilliant!!

Batch
12-20-2009, 11:46 AM
Neither do Zombies.

What?!!! Zombies don't exist?!!! You could of said something before I rented the Ready Ice building! :sneaky2:

Rick
12-20-2009, 02:53 PM
Hunter is just playing with you. Don't get excited.

huskymill
08-01-2010, 01:39 AM
i would say any form of archery would be a good idea cause theres a possibility of recovering the ammo. but it wouldnt hurt to have a louisville slugger with you as well