PDA

View Full Version : Hey I'm new

MedicineWolf
11-09-2007, 08:41 AM
How ya all doing, been watching for a while and decided to join.
Got a long time friend some of my people told me was on here, goes by the name Beowulf65, if you see him can you let him know I'm here please.

marberry
11-09-2007, 09:39 AM
hey welcome to the forum , and beo wont be on till monday , hes hiking , once hes back it should be prty easy to get in contact with him cause hes on all the time

MedicineWolf
11-09-2007, 09:42 AM
Thanks, known him since we served in the rangers together, good man and great in the woods.

Sarge47
11-09-2007, 01:25 PM
Are you really Naive American? What tribe? Like your pic.:cool:

FVR
11-09-2007, 04:20 PM
What, another Ranger! If three more join, I'm going to be out numbered.

Welcome.

FVR

MedicineWolf
11-09-2007, 07:58 PM
Yes I'm a real Native American, I'm Cheyenne from the Northern Cheyenne Indian Reservation near Lame Deer and Ashland in Montana.
Although I guess I got some Crow in me as my great grandmother was Crow.

Sarge47
11-09-2007, 09:46 PM
Yes I'm a real Native American, I'm Cheyenne from the Northern Cheyenne Indian Reservation near Lame Deer and Ashland in Montana.
Although I guess I got some Crow in me as my great grandmother was Crow.

My wife has some Cheyenne and Crow blood in her along with some Irish. The Cheyenne were known as a very humane tribe while the Crow could be bloodthirsty at times. Whenever she gets angry that Irish/Crow temperment comes out and it's time to head for the Hills.:eek: Myself, on the other hand am differant. My grandmother's maiden name was Calhoun. There was a Vice-President Calhoun who'd sent Custer out to solve the "Indian Problem".I don't know if we're related or not but I like tellin' folks that while my wife's people were making treatys, my people were breaking them.:rolleyes:

nell67
11-11-2007, 08:04 AM
Welcome medicinewolf!

carcajou garou
11-12-2007, 01:20 PM
Saygo!! Medicine Wolf, Cheyenne a justly proud and great people.

Beo
11-13-2007, 09:47 AM
Holy crap, Sijohn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome aboard bro, so how you been man? We ain't talked in like months on end, whee you been? What is going on, you got my number so CALL ME dude. We need to hook up and go trekking again, a long light trek, just like the old days.
BTW, how'd you know I ws on this site?
Great to hear from you.
Jim

MedicineWolf
11-13-2007, 12:00 PM
Néá'eše hahóo néstoxe (Thank you everyone) for the warm welcomes.
tó'hove-méaheše.net (wilderness-survival.net) Is a great site :D
Beowulf you too have my number, but I'll call you anyway Monday at 7pm est. be at home bro.

Beo
11-19-2007, 11:22 AM
Sijohn I'm call you Wednesday at 7pm your time, if'n you got electricity up there in that cabin of yours. lol... primitive boy... lol... want you to fly over to Cincy for a stay so we can catch up.
Beo,

MedicineWolf
11-19-2007, 03:07 PM
K don't forget ya slacker, and whats the answer to coming out here to Montana?

Beo
11-19-2007, 04:04 PM
Bro, i sent ya copy of my first book, and check out my blogs for the next book (my third)
about a native american & an english soldier during the french & indian war.