PDA

View Full Version : zombie targets

Bladen
10-21-2009, 11:00 PM
free even.

my art stuff is there.

feel free to print em up.

theres some aliens and skulls also.

for whatever reason people tend to love to shoot at my zombies.
i kinda dig it myself.

have fun.

crashdive123
10-21-2009, 11:03 PM
Bladen - One of the forum rules is that you can not post a link to your website, or personal web page, blog, etc. in the body of your post. I know that you meant nothing by it. You can however include it as part of your signature if you wish to.

Bladen
10-21-2009, 11:16 PM
oops

sorry about that.

i looked all over and cant figure out how to do a signature line.

can you help?

crashdive123
10-21-2009, 11:20 PM
Sure. Click on "User CP" on the left side of the tool bar near the top of the page. On the left you will see some options. One of them is "Edit Signature". Click on that, make your changes and then save them. When you make a post after that, your new signature should show up on all of your posts.

Bladen
10-21-2009, 11:28 PM
thank you thank you

okie dokie

print em up and try to hit em between the eyes

glockcop
10-22-2009, 12:09 AM
Bladen, you are a talented and gifted artist for sure. Thanks for the offer. I have used all kinds of stuff for targets but never zombies. Seems a little silly but I can see where it would be fun :). Training for the "dead rising" is alot less practicle than training for an "uprising". I don't know why but shooting zombie targets just seems fun. Way too many horror movies in my youth, I guess. Breaking up the monotony of training and making it more interesting is always welcome. I think Michael Myers targets would be great too. "Halloween" is one of the greatest slasher flicks of all time IMO. Thanks again, Brother.