PDA

View Full Version : Hey FVR!!!

Beo
11-01-2007, 01:19 PM
I, Hatchet Jack, being of sound mind and broke legs, do leaveth my rifle to the next thing who finds it, Lord hope he be a white man. It is a good rifle, and killeth the bar that killeth me. Anyway, I am dead. Sincerley, Hatchet Jack.

His name was Jeremiah Johnson, and they say he wanted to be a mountain man. The story goes that he was a man of proper wit and adventurous spirit, suited to the mountains. Nobody knows where abouts he come from and don't seem to matter much. He was a young man and ghosty stories about the tall hills didn't scare him none. He was looking for a Hawken gun, .50 caliber or better. He settled for a .30, but damn, it was a genuine Hawken, and you couldn't go no better. Bought him a good horse, and traps, and other truck that went with being a mountain man, and said good-bye to whatever life was down there below.

favorite movie of mine too :D

Beo
11-01-2007, 01:36 PM
You're the same dumbass pilgrim who I've been hearing for twenty days, and smellin' for three!

I am Bear Claw Chris Lapp; bloodkin to the grizzer that bit Jim Britcher's ***! YOU are molesting my hunt!

FVR
11-01-2007, 08:59 PM
I must have watched this movie a thousand times. No exageration. Every Fall, just finished it, I read "The Crow Killer" the real story of John Johnston, aka, John Johnson, aka, Dipak Absorka.