PDA

View Full Version : Breaking Point

WildGoth
10-31-2007, 10:34 PM
what would be your breaking point like the end of the line for you surviving
ex knife breaks got a fire going starts to rain shelter gets destoryed animal eats your food what is yours

sam30248
10-31-2007, 10:38 PM
it would have to be death because you never give up ,fight it to the very end.

FVR
11-01-2007, 07:41 AM
lt is a good rifle...

...and killed the bear that killed me.

Anyway, l am dead.

Yours truly,

Beo
11-01-2007, 09:50 AM
Getting eat'n while trying to survive. But I think other than the artic I could survive just about anywhere, may not be easy but never give up and drive on to complete the RANGER objective, though I be the lone survivor! Hooya!

trax
11-01-2007, 10:22 AM
I have to agree with the first two respondents, being dead would be a major setback, other than that..."cowboy up" as they used to say.

warman87
11-01-2007, 02:43 PM
ya it would be death for me also or id be out of the emidate survival situation
because u never know when another situation is over the next hill so to speak

MCBushbaby
11-01-2007, 03:39 PM
I'm naked, in the dead of winter, missing two hands and part of my left butt cheek due to frostbite, a camel is stalking me for food, and I'm somehow growing steel wool on the inside of my thighs making walking very difficult. At that point I'd just say "fine, eat me you hungry camel!"

Of course relative situations apply as well.

owl_girl
11-01-2007, 04:30 PM
I bet some of you folks are some die hard survivalists huh? ..... Can handle any situation you say? .... You keep pressing on no matter what huh?

Well lets see how you fair with THIS!

You are surviving just fine in the woods, when all of a sudden .... all around you, you hear nonstop news coverage about paris hilton, non stop 24 hours a day, no matter how fast or far you run it never ends, day after day.

How long could you survive?

I’d destroy my eardrums first.

trax
11-01-2007, 05:41 PM
You are surviving just fine in the woods, when all of a sudden .... all around you, you hear nonstop news coverage about paris hilton, non stop 24 hours a day, no matter how fast or far you run it never ends, day after day.How long could you survive?

Dude, that's just cruel. think I'd go with what owl_girl said.

trax
11-01-2007, 05:42 PM
I'm naked, in the dead of winter, missing two hands and part of my left butt cheek due to frostbite, a camel is stalking me for food, and I'm somehow growing steel wool on the inside of my thighs making walking very difficult. At that point I'd just say "fine, eat me you hungry camel!"

Of course relative situations apply as well.

Congratulations, Mitch! You may have just described the absolutely weirdest survival scenario I've ever heard of

sh4d0wm4573ri7
11-01-2007, 05:53 PM
press on til death overcomes