PDA

View Full Version : what's in a name?

trax
10-31-2007, 04:57 PM
Interested in how some people come up with the names they come up with in here. Me...easy, I'm a good tracker, hence trax, some are fairly obvious but there's some real creativity out there. Anyone care to share?

Beo
10-31-2007, 05:00 PM
Sure, Beowulf was a book wrote in the 4th century by an unknown author. I wrote a book and got it published in 2004, so I used the name Beowulf (also on a lot of other things) it stuck and now its on my lic. plate. I track but too many people use stuff too close to other things, love tracking.

trax
10-31-2007, 05:09 PM
But wasn't Beowulf an epic poem? You published a ook> Cool, I'm working on some manuscripts, but they're not ready to go.

Tony uk
10-31-2007, 05:41 PM
Mine is simple, Tony is my first name and Uk is where i live :)

Beo
10-31-2007, 05:42 PM
I guess you could say it was an epic poem, to me that many pages is a dang book :)

RobertRogers
10-31-2007, 06:00 PM
RobertRogers of Rogers Rangers fame

nell67
10-31-2007, 08:30 PM
mine is easy,my name + the last 2 numbers of my birth year:eek:

FVR
10-31-2007, 08:46 PM
FVR, my initials.

I've had many nicknames, but prefer my name.

trax
11-01-2007, 10:39 AM
FVR, my initials.

I've had many nicknames, but prefer my name.

That's the funny thing about nicknames. People that don't have them think they're cool, people that have them often wish they didn't.
It was part of the thinking that made me start this thread. some of the really interesting names out there haven't responded.

sam30248
11-02-2007, 01:55 AM
name + area code

LadyTrapper
11-02-2007, 07:15 AM
Some may disagree on the lady part LOL, but I am a female furharvester among other things ....hence LadyTrapper

trax
11-02-2007, 10:28 AM
Some may disagree on the lady part

If they do, y'can send 'em to talk to me, Lady. :)

MCBushbaby
11-02-2007, 10:54 AM
It's my name? Does that count? :) I don't hide behind avatars and anonymity on the internet.

trax
11-02-2007, 11:58 AM
Are people really hiding? I don't think I am. Maybe I am. I'll have to look around for myself. Often, people may want to express something about themselves or display certain characteristics, a "persona" perhaps that leads to the nickname they choose or the avatar they display.

I've noticed that people tend to "show" different aspects of their personalities in different social settings (I might cuss like a drunken sailor when I'm repairing a lawn mower at home, but certainly not when I'm working on a proposal at work for instance, just one small example)

I think for the most part that's what people are doing when they come to a forum like this. Taking on a particular title for instance, suggests that it might be an image we want other forum participants to have of us. Nothing wrong with that, unless the person is an out and out sham.

wareagle69
11-02-2007, 12:11 PM
peekaboo i see you.

trax
11-02-2007, 12:18 PM
:confused: I knew that flourescent pink camo was a bad idea...dang! :mad:

owl_girl
11-02-2007, 03:39 PM
I don't hide behind avatars and anonymity on the internet.
Some people have a good reason for not posting their name, too risky. So yea you could call it hiding if you want. I don’t care.

trax
11-02-2007, 04:34 PM
Consider the chameleon, that color shifting little bugger, and several other critters out there....hiding is their number 1 survival skill and this is a survival forum, so.....

sh4d0wm4573ri7
11-02-2007, 11:38 PM
I had a pet 7/8's timber wolf for years , his name was shadow I his master hence sh4d0wm4573r 17 is my bd

dilligaf2u2
11-07-2007, 01:02 AM
I spent time in the Military. The army uses acronyms all over the place.

Dillihaf2u2 is an acronym for.

D o
I
L ook
L ike
I
G ive
A
F inch (Choose what ever F word you like, Fish works too)
2 (Too)
U (You)
2 (Too)

Don

corndog-44
11-07-2007, 03:04 AM
It's written to "love thy self" and I do....I love corndogs, especially homemade and 44 is the year I was born. The corn dog is also known throughout the United States as a corndog or corny dog. Since I didn't want a corny name I chose corndog. Now the latter term is especially prominent in Texas and neighboring regions, because of the food's history there. In eastern areas of the United States, corn dogs may also be called "Golden Paradises" usually a feminine variation of the word. Don't mind if a woman calls me by that name.

They are known in Australia as Dagwood dogs, Pluto pups or Dippy dogs.

In South Korea, they are known as hot dogs, while hot dogs as known in other parts of the world are scarce. In New Zealand they are also known as hot dogs, while a hot dog in a bun is known as an "American hot dog". In Japan, they are called amerikan doggu, or American dogs. In Canada they are also called "Pogos".

Corndogs...yummy, yum. It was a toss-up between corndog and frog legs :D.

SERE12
11-07-2007, 05:10 AM
Consider the chameleon, that color shifting little bugger, and several other critters out there....hiding is their number 1 survival skill and this is a survival forum, so.....

that is a very good point.

mine is Survival Evasion Resistance and Escape and 12 is 2012 when i get back to the states and go through the training to be an instructor.

SERE12
11-07-2007, 05:13 AM
Corndogs...yummy, yum. It was a toss-up between corndog and frog legs :D.

i would say corndogs are better just my opinion...:D

trax
11-08-2007, 11:34 AM
I spent time in the Military. The army uses acronyms all over the place.

Dillihaf2u2 is an acronym for.

D o
I
L ook
L ike
I
G ive
A
F inch (Choose what ever F word you like, Fish works too)
2 (Too)
U (You)
2 (Too)

Don I love that one!

Beo
11-08-2007, 11:41 AM
Well ya call me Jim if wanna, I don't care :D Been called worse, the avatar I use is because its my favorite time period (1750 to 1778) and since I'm a Native American buff and colonial buff, frontiersmen and mountainmen buff, survivalist buff it suits me.
But Jim is fine too :D
P.S. never hid from anyone in my life (sept in the army) :D

trax
11-08-2007, 12:28 PM
Boy that Jim is buff! HARHARHAR

nell67
11-08-2007, 04:42 PM
Well ya call me Jim if wanna, I don't care :D Been called worse, the avatar I use is because its my favorite time period (1750 to 1778) and since I'm a Native American buff and colonial buff, frontiersmen and mountainmen buff, survivalist buff it suits me.
But Jim is fine too :D
P.S. never hid from anyone in my life (sept in the army) :D

Boy I am glad he didnt say IN the... LOL

Beo
11-08-2007, 10:37 PM
Taht can be done too Nell... lol. ;)
^
Got me all flustered see (that)

Nativedude
11-10-2007, 06:57 PM
I had a group of Eagle Scouts that I was teaching outdoor skills and wilderness living (survival) techniques. I was dressed in woolen Mountain Man attire (capote, leggings, moccasins, etc.) adorned with Native bead work and my hat has a silver fox tail on the back with a leather beaded hat band, fringed leather shoulder pouch and possibles bag.

The Scouts were more interested in my clothing and accoutrements and wanted to know all about them. I told them the story of how each piece of clothing came to be and how my Native sisters had done the bead work and then they wanted to know all about my affiliation with the Tribal Nations.

When all was said and done one of the Scouts said "thanks native dude. ..I really liked the class!" Well several other of the scouts called me native dude as well, and it has stuck ever since!

ISHKO
11-10-2007, 08:42 PM
Another one of my hobbies is historical reenacting (mountain man),and my screen name is from my camp name,which is Ishkote onji okan.This is Ojibwe for "fire from bones",I am a fire kindled from the bones of my ancestors.Ishkote onji okan is hard to say,so I shortened it to Ishko.

nell67
11-10-2007, 08:51 PM
Taht can be done too Nell... lol. ;)
^
Got me all flustered see (that)

LOL Funny!:o

Smok
11-10-2007, 11:46 PM
Well I'm not hiding in Smok , I got the mo****r by many ways one is I use to paint wood stoves the shop had bad ventilation so smok or paint was always in he air, then I played paint ball and my team said that I was like smok here and gone , a man as big as I'm should not be ably to move like that just not naturally way too quite so again Smok and then when out by a fire all the smoke moves with me , on a still night I can move around the fire and where I go so gos the smoke :cool: You would love my real name ....LOL

Beo
11-13-2007, 09:58 AM
Nell now I'm typing this reply while sitting in the buff :D:D:D
Lol... just for you... lol... :D

Stealth
11-13-2007, 11:05 AM
mines pretty self explanatory. im sneaky.

nell67
11-13-2007, 03:37 PM
Nell now I'm typing this reply while sitting in the buff :D:D:D
Lol... just for you... lol... :D

Oh dear!!!

Strider
11-13-2007, 10:23 PM
It's my name? Does that count? :) I don't hide behind avatars and anonymity on the internet.

I guess u could call it hiding... moreso just wanting to be the mysterious unknown of which ppl think they know u but in fact do not...

Beo
11-14-2007, 11:42 AM
I'm not hiding nothing, just a name I chose.

Justin Case
05-05-2010, 01:03 PM
All This Stuff with Poco (the guy with multiple personality disorder) Has got me wondering how some of you chose your screen name and why ? Some are no brainers, I realize that, but its obvious that some have chosen their screen name very carefully,, Please Share :)

Mine is obviously a play on words given the theme of this site,

Justin Case = "Just in Case". My Real Name is Scott . :)

Ken
05-05-2010, 01:22 PM
My Mom and Dad chose my screen name for me, because I wasn't old enough at the time to choose my own. :blushing:

http://www.wilderness-survival.net/forums/showthread.php?t=5944

finallyME
05-05-2010, 03:21 PM
between 2 years in Poland, and a stint in the army, it took me a long time to get my degree. I started doing this internet forum thing about the time I graduated, and decided on a name that showed my enthusiasm for finally graduating. :smartass: :smartass: :smartass: :taz:

Incidentally, I use the same screen name on other forums. So, if you run across another ME on another forum, it is me. :sailor:

panch0
05-05-2010, 03:30 PM
My name Francisco, but since I was a kid folks called me Frankie which in spanish is Panchito(thats what my great grandmother called me), then I got older and cooler and wanted to be called Frank so she call Pancho. On another forum that name was taken by some bozo who never even posted. So i switched out the O with an 0 and I was born again! Thats what I go by in all other forums I am a member of.

Francisco, Francesco, Frank = all mean Frenchman. I ain't french though. There is a Saint named St Francis of Assisi who my great grandmother admired ALOT. She had my grandma name my dad Francisco, so I am Jr. And thats the rest of the story.

Winnie
05-05-2010, 03:33 PM
My original screen name was Wychwood. It's the name of a local woods to where I was born. HOWEVER, various people here started calling me Winnie and it kind of stuck. So as there was already another WW (Wild Woman) and to avoid confusion, I just went with the flow.

smhg
05-05-2010, 03:35 PM
Mine includes the initials of my full name (first-S, middle-M, maiden-H, married-G). Boring, I know!

pete lynch
05-05-2010, 04:32 PM
It's an alias I've used since high school.

finallyME
05-05-2010, 04:35 PM
My name Francisco, but since I was a kid folks called me Frankie which in spanish is Panchito(thats what my great grandmother called me), then I got older and cooler and wanted to be called Frank so she call Pancho. On another forum that name was taken by some bozo who never even posted. So i switched out the O with an 0 and I was born again! Thats what I go by in all other forums I am a member of.

Francisco, Francesco, Frank = all mean Frenchman. I ain't french though. There is a Saint named St Francis of Assisi who my great grandmother admired ALOT. She had my grandma name my dad Francisco, so I am Jr. And thats the rest of the story.

That explains the popularity of the name with hispanics in south Texas.

RangerXanatos
05-05-2010, 04:39 PM
Xanatos, because it's just a nickname I have (amongst other nicknames by different people, but the most common being Xanatos).
Ranger, the short story is because one day after school, a man that claimed to be a green beret was high/drunk and was trying his best to talk me into join the Green Berets. I told him no, I was going to be a Ranger.
Plus, Xanatos is take by a lot of other sites, so instead of trying to make several and forgetting about them, RangerXanatos has always worked.

This has came up a couple of times

http://www.wilderness-survival.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2734
http://www.wilderness-survival.net/forums/showthread.php?t=347

Pocomoonskyeyes3
05-05-2010, 04:51 PM
Will the REAL pocomoonskyeyes PLEASE stand up?!? Neigh! Naaayyy!! Neiiigh!

http://i598.photobucket.com/albums/tt61/pocomoonskyeyes/Horses/Sky120a.jpg

THAT is the REAL Pocomoonskyeyes!! My APHA registered Stallion. It is so unusual I use it on all the Forums I register on, whether I actually visit them or not.
Now to explain how he came about HIS name!! "Poco" is in both his Sire and Dam's names. One of his eyes the Blue is "Crescent shaped" So Poco- Moon(for the Crescent Shape)- Sky (For the Blue color) and Eyes since it is in his eye(s). People try and keep a "Famous horse" bloodline, prominent in their own horses name when possible. Poco is for the Horse "Poco Bueno" a Quarter Horse of some note. If I had REALLY wanted to make the prominent horses in his lineage noticeable, I could have named him "Chief Poco Bars". Two legendary Paint Horses in his line have Chief in their name: Hank-a-Chief, and Awhe Chief. Poco as already explained. He also has three Legendary horses in his line, with "Bars" in their name, Three Bars(A TB) and one of his grandsons Painted Breeze Bars. Also Sonny Dee Bar.see his line to maybe understand it better:

http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/pocomoonskyeyes

http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/miss+two+bar

And in the last Generation of his "Chart" you will see Miss Two Bar about 1/3 of the way down. This is her pedigree, where Painted Breeze Bar shows up. Just about any horse that has "Bar" in it's name will trace it's lineage back to Three Bars. Three Bars is considered to be the single most influential Thoroughbred(TB) horse to influence the Paint and Quarter Horse lines. Bar None(Sorry I couldn't ignore the pun).

Sarge47
05-05-2010, 05:02 PM
You're thread has been merged with it's predesessor. Learn to use the "search" feature dude. :innocent:

Ken
05-05-2010, 05:07 PM
You're thread has been merged with it's predesessor. Learn to use the "search" feature dude. :innocent:

Cut him some slack this time Sarge (but kill 'em next time if you want :)). I spent a while searching for the "original thread" and couldn't find it myself.

Justin Case
05-05-2010, 05:39 PM

Thanks sarge, You are the Best Moderator I Know,,

BTW,, I dont have much luck with the "Search Feature". Just Yesterday, I typed, " Sexy Blond supermodel that worships the ground I walk on and Has Lots of money" into the Search Box , and sadly, It found Nothing :(

Justin Case
05-05-2010, 05:40 PM
Beautiful Horse Poco !

Ken
05-05-2010, 05:59 PM
Thanks sarge, You are the Best Moderator I Know,,

Did you guys see that? Crash? Rick? :innocent:

BTW,, I dont have much luck with the "Search Feature". Just Yesterday, I typed, " Sexy Blond supermodel that worships the ground I walk on and Has Lots of money" into the Search Box , and sadly, It found Nothing :(

Funny you should say that. I searched for the very same thing and came up with 10,873 hits. :innocent:

crashdive123
05-05-2010, 06:02 PM

Funny you should say that. I searched for the very same thing and came up with 10,873 hits. :innocent:

1. Yes I did.

2. You forgot to add his name. The numbers drop off dramatically.

RangerXanatos
05-05-2010, 06:03 PM

Yeah, but you didn't specify the gender. :innocent:

Ken
05-05-2010, 06:06 PM
Yeah, but you didn't specify the gender. :innocent:

Ranger, look at the "Who's Online" page. See that "+" sign next to my name? :sneaky2:

Justin Case
05-05-2010, 06:09 PM

I'm Telling Mrs Ken,,, she will enable parental control on your computer :innocent:

your_comforting_company
05-05-2010, 06:09 PM
I can't remember if I posted about this already, but my screen name is twofold.
It's a lyric from a Norma Jean song, "The End of All Things Will Be Televised" (http://www.darklyrics.com/lyrics/normajean/redeemer.html#5).
Being the outdoorsy type, Who you have sitting around the campfire with you is/are your comforting company. Makes sense to me, anyway.
That's pretty much all there is to it.

All we know will be folded. A day of clouds. Creation waits…

Get away blue collar instrument
Get away politicians and priests
Refined to consume
It will be laid down
On the necks of the pure
The proud and the damned

Your day will come
Turn the page, embrace your
Comforting company
The sun beats down on your
Comforting company
Everything is burning because

Tonight the south is on fire!
The south is on fire.

Justin Case
05-05-2010, 06:11 PM
Thats Cool YCC, I was wondering about yours too, :)

Ken
05-05-2010, 06:18 PM
I'm Telling Mrs Ken,,, she will enable parental control on your computer :innocent:

Her name and picture was at the top of the list. :innocent:

Ole WV Coot
05-05-2010, 06:18 PM
It's all there, including what I am, where I live but I didn't use my Social Security number. Well here it is #1. Now you have it all.

COWBOYSURVIVAL
05-05-2010, 06:28 PM
Well I thought I was a cowboy but I just found out I was a lesbian......

Ken
05-05-2010, 06:31 PM
Well I thought I was a cowboy but I just found out I was a lesbian......

That whole issue with you and "pink" was a tell-tale sign to the rest of us. :sneaky2:

2dumb2kwit
05-05-2010, 06:41 PM
Whoa, whoa, whoa......wait a dang minute. We get to pick what name we want???:blushing: LOL

smhg
05-05-2010, 07:06 PM
And in the last Generation of his "Chart" you will see Miss Two Bar about 1/3 of the way down. This is her pedigree, where Painted Breeze Bar shows up. Just about any horse that has "Bar" in it's name will trace it's lineage back to Three Bars. Three Bars is considered to be the single most influential Thoroughbred(TB) horse to influence the Paint and Quarter Horse lines. Bar None(Sorry I couldn't ignore the pun).

Poco - beautiful horse you have, there! I used to show Quarter Horses pretty competitively growing up and two of mine had Three Bar lineage as well. Creative name you chose.

Pocomoonskyeyes3
05-05-2010, 08:09 PM
Thanks to all for the very nice compliments about "Sky" (you didn't think I would use that Mouthful of name to Talk about him did you?? That was just his Hoity-toity registered name!!). He has a personality that surpasses his breeding IMO. He is EXTREMELY Loyal to me.... If someone who didn't know much about horses tried to take him, well they might get hurt. Show any fear and you're toast. Yet when I walk in his stall he acts like a little kid. I have had him since he was 18 months old. I am the only person to have ridden him and he recognizes my authority, but challenges everyone else but kids. Both my boys, at one time or another, have grabbed him by his hind legs. This is Dangerous with MOST horses, but he just looks around like "Oh, it's you.... be careful and don't fall." Strange to ascribe a personality to an animal, I know, but you would have to know him like I do.

rebel
05-05-2010, 08:12 PM
Nothing...think about it.

Pocomoonskyeyes3
05-05-2010, 08:21 PM
Poco - beautiful horse you have, there! I used to show Quarter Horses pretty competitively growing up and two of mine had Three Bar lineage as well. Creative name you chose.

Thank you!! Since Paints are often associated with Native Americans, and he has horses in his line with names like Cherokee Maiden, Cochise Maiden, Awhe chief,Spot Cat, and the like which already sound Native American, I wanted to continue this line of thinking.

In recent years many GOOD Paint horses have been sent to South America, including Brazil. I'm sure you could find some down there as well. Maybe not with Hank-A-Chief on their papers, but good horses nonetheless. Continuing the "Three Bars" line we have this filly which goes back to Impressive. She is the BEST looking foal to date that we have bred for. We breed infrequently, only every couple of years or so. She's only a couple of days old in this pic.

http://i598.photobucket.com/albums/tt61/pocomoonskyeyes/Horses/crittersandfoal021.jpg

I'll have to upload some more recent pics as she is almost as tall as her Dam now.

smhg
05-05-2010, 08:23 PM
Thanks to all for the very nice compliments about "Sky" (you didn't think I would use that Mouthful of name to Talk about him did you?? That was just his Hoity-toity registered name!!). He has a personality that surpasses his breeding IMO. He is EXTREMELY Loyal to me.... If someone who didn't know much about horses tried to take him, well they might get hurt. Show any fear and you're toast. Yet when I walk in his stall he acts like a little kid. I have had him since he was 18 months old. I am the only person to have ridden him and he recognizes my authority, but challenges everyone else but kids. Both my boys, at one time or another, have grabbed him by his hind legs. This is Dangerous with MOST horses, but he just looks around like "Oh, it's you.... be careful and don't fall." Strange to ascribe a personality to an animal, I know, but you would have to know him like I do.

Poco, I think people who have really been around horses will understand what you mean. When I was younger and having a bad day, I would go out to the barn and sit in the stall of one of my geldings. He would just lay down and let me sit with him. He'd turn his head back and nuzzle me. It was the sweetest and most gentle thing any 'pet' of mine ever did, and he was always like that with me!!!! He was very loyal. One of my mares, on the other hand, put a HUGE shoe print bruise on the top part of my leg one day when she was cross-tied and I was walking around her. OUCH! (No comments necessary about women:sneaky2:) She may have still been just a filly at that time, but she was always like that even as she grew.

Also, about your filly; if she has grown with the same features she had as a baby, she may worth some $$$ to someone who shows! That's good to know about the horses in SA. I forgot my saddle when we moved here, but some friends brought it in their container for me when they came so I should get it soon. Once we get our country place, we plan to get a horse!

Cool thread...it's a good way to know people a little more!

Pocomoonskyeyes3
05-05-2010, 08:42 PM
We were offered $1000, for her just a couple of weeks ago, when most horses are going for $100 around here. They wanted to show her.

smhg
05-05-2010, 08:48 PM
We were offered $1000, for her just a couple of weeks ago, when most horses are going for $100 around here. They wanted to show her.

That does not surprise me at all. I used to also be a judge, and there are some characteristics that stand out about her that would make her competitive.

COWBOYSURVIVAL
05-05-2010, 08:57 PM
This guy has some bloodlines too...just sayin! Very nice horses Poco!

http://i1020.photobucket.com/albums/af330/COWBOYSURVIVAL/DSCN2321-1.jpg

Ken
05-05-2010, 09:06 PM
I've always been partial to horses. :innocent: Mine is identical to this one in every way except that the "COBRA" stamp on the rear bumber of mine matches the saddle color of the top. Only 527 were manufactured.

http://www.allfordmustangs.com/forums/attachments/svt-cobra-tech/34537d1192221929-1996-mustang-cobra-cam-swap-right-side-mustang-altered.jpg

Pocomoonskyeyes3
05-05-2010, 09:09 PM
Yes, You have a very nice overo and Tobiano CS!! I'll bet your Donkey runs the Herd!! They sure are brave for their size!!

Pocomoonskyeyes3
05-05-2010, 09:10 PM
I've always been partial to horses. :innocent: Mine is identical to this one in every way except that the "COBRA" stamp on the rear bumber of mine matches the saddle color of the top. Only 527 were manufactured.

http://www.allfordmustangs.com/forums/attachments/svt-cobra-tech/34537d1192221929-1996-mustang-cobra-cam-swap-right-side-mustang-altered.jpg

Yeah, but did you get that Mustang from the BLM??

2dumb2kwit
05-05-2010, 09:18 PM
I cut down his family tree.:innocent:

Ken
05-05-2010, 09:28 PM
Yeah, but did you get that Mustang from the BLM??

No, it came from the SVT. :online2long:

Justin Case
05-05-2010, 09:33 PM
I just had a friend run the plate on that car,,,, Rollin stolen,,,,, But I didnt give you up Ken,, Honest :innocent:

Ken
05-05-2010, 09:38 PM
I just had a friend run the plate on that car,,,, Rollin stolen,,,,, But I didnt give you up Ken,, Honest :innocent:

Duuuuuuuh, did you read my post? "Mine is identical to this one in every way except that the "COBRA" stamp on the rear bumber of mine matches the saddle color of the top. Only 527 were manufactured."

That one ain't mine, so neither is the license plate. My license plate is my initials followed by a "1."

Justin Case
05-05-2010, 09:45 PM
Duuuuuuuh, did you read my post? "Mine is identical to this one in every way except that the "COBRA" stamp on the rear bumber of mine matches the saddle color of the top. Only 527 were manufactured."

That one ain't mine, so neither is the license plate. My license plate is my initials followed by a "1."

Likely story ,,, :sneaky2:

Justin Case
05-05-2010, 09:48 PM
I Enhanced that Image,, I was able to read what was written on that pad on the dash,,, It says,, Bread, Milk, and DUCK FOOD !

Ken
05-05-2010, 09:57 PM
You're really grasping, ain't ya', Justin? :sneaky2:

2dumb2kwit
05-05-2010, 10:10 PM
I Enhanced that Image,, I was able to read what was written on that pad on the dash,,, It says,, Bread, Milk, and DUCK FOOD !

Oh, thank God! For a second there, I thought it was Pal's car.:innocent:LOL

Justin Case
05-05-2010, 10:10 PM
You're really grasping, ain't ya', Justin? :sneaky2:

Pathetic , aint it,,,, ?

Justin Case
05-05-2010, 10:12 PM
Oh, thank God! For a second there, I thought it was Pal's car.:innocent:LOL

I kinda figured Ken as a guy that was Into " Hummers" :innocent:

2dumb2kwit
05-05-2010, 10:15 PM
I kinda figured Ken as a guy that was Into " Hummers" :innocent:

Not gonna say it.....nope, nope, not gonna do it. PG-13 forum.....not gonna say it.:innocent:

Ken
05-05-2010, 10:17 PM
I have no comment. :innocent:

Justin Case
05-05-2010, 10:18 PM
I have no comment. :innocent:

This Is a first ! LOL

Ken
05-05-2010, 10:21 PM
This Is a first ! LOL

PG-13, Justin.

Justin Case
05-05-2010, 10:57 PM
PG-13, Justin.

Speaking of Hummers :innocent:
http://www.carstuckgirls.com/gallery_muddy_girl_stuck_in_mud_with_h3.htm

Justin Case
05-05-2010, 10:59 PM
Heres mine,, :blushing:

http://www.carstuckgirls.com/home-snowy-streets.jpg

That's My Maid, Inga, (she's from Sweeden :tongue_smilie:)

Justin Case
05-14-2010, 06:38 PM
This guy has some bloodlines too...just sayin! Very nice horses Poco!

Heres my Horse, I am getting him on Payments,, so far I have put 1/2 down.:innocent:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2rxuNrTnkk&feature=related