PDA

View Full Version : The Official 2D2K VS Ken Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

crashdive123
09-04-2009, 05:42 PM
This thread is dedicated to the running battle between 2dumb2kwit and Ken. Since it is entertaining, and many folks do enjoy the repartee - sometimes threads get lost during all of the entertainment. Now, you can just come to this thread. Kind of a one stop shopping place for you two to have your fun. Popcorn and drinks are available to the viewers. You two have fun now.:lol:

Ken
09-04-2009, 06:00 PM
Gee, Crash, I appreciate that. The only question I have is what to do when 2dumb starts up in yet ANOTHER thread. :sneaky2:

You know how he always goes off topic and hijacks a thread as soon as he logs-in, and immediately begins posting dumb things about me in every thread, right? He can be sooooo disruptive to the forum. :sneaky2:

As you know, I always try to ignore him and stay on-topic myself, but it's hard. Really hard. So, should I just ignore him when he goes off topic? Like his family and acquaintances do?

Maybe it would just be easier if you BANNED HIM………….

crashdive123
09-04-2009, 06:08 PM
Ah - you see - that's the beauty of it all. I can move all those posts into this thread. Muahahahahaha

Ken
09-04-2009, 06:11 PM
I still think it would be easier if you banned him............. :innocent:

Ken
09-04-2009, 06:29 PM
2dumb,

I was on-line at the very moment you were registering. I saw the name, "2dumb2kwit" and thought to myself, "Well, there goes the neighborhood." I was right.

Sure, I've seen people like you before - but I had to pay an admission. When you post here, are you really that stupid or do you just make a special effort to appear that way?

Instead of saying nasty and untrue things about me on the Forum, why don't you just save your breath. After all, you'll need it to blow up your date.

You know, 2dumb, calling you an idiot would be an insult to all the stupid people in the world. Anybody who told you to be yourself simply couldn't have given you worse advice. You started at the bottom ... and it's been downhill ever since!

I often wonder if 2dumb is actually your real name. Or maybe it's "Maple Syrup." - Well, it damn well should be, 'cause you're a sap!

I also wonder how old you are, but unfortunately I know you can't count that high.

And I have a question for ya'. When you change your mind, what do you do with the diaper?

2dumb, please learn from your parents mistakes - use birth control. If you ever do meet someone, remember that opposites attact. I'm sure you'll meet somebody who is attractive, honest, intelligent, and cultured.

Speaking of which, don't you think that your time - ALL OF YOUR TIME -would be better spent on Match.com?

Ken
09-04-2009, 07:09 PM
2dumb was walking into town one day wearing nothing but his gun and his boots. Just as he began walking down Main Street he was confronted by the Sheriff.

"Hey, 2dumb, ya mind if I ask you what you are doin' walkin' down Main Street wearin' nothin' but your gunbelt and boots?"

"Well Sheriff, it's a long story."

"I ain't going nowhere", said the Sheriff.

"Well Sheriff, a couple hours ago I ran into Billy-Bob in the saloon. We had ourselves a couple of drinks and then we started exploring our secret feelings and Billy-Bob said, 'Why don't we go out to the barn?' So we did. Then we started getting real close and cuddin' and smoochin' and Billy-Bob said, 'Why don't we go out back and go up to the top of the hill.' So we did." He continued,

"We started cuddlin' and smoochin' some more and the next thing I know, Billy-Bob had taken off all his clothes and he suggested that I do the same. So I did, all except my gunbelt and boots. Then Billy-Bob laid down on the grass and said

'Okay, 2dumb, go to town'.

doug1980
09-04-2009, 07:09 PM
Man I can't tell whether you two really dislike each other or just enjoy giving each other a hard time. I'm so confused my small brain almost hurts....almost.

Rick
09-04-2009, 07:34 PM
I just wish it was smartee repartee.

pocomoonskyeyes
09-04-2009, 07:38 PM
I'm crying FOUL!!! you are picking on someone who isn't here... Uh Uh uh I mean isn't all There...uh uh you know what I mean.

2dumb2kwit
09-04-2009, 08:37 PM
so i am going to start an official fan club and most likely social group for fans of 2d2k, just letting ys know we fully support you in your efferts to vanquish all yankee lawyers:clap:

Thanks WE, I'll do my best!

(Even though I don't think Ken can handle my best. LOL)

BTW...did you notice that the second and third post where from Ken? He must be a big fan!

2dumb2kwit
09-04-2009, 08:41 PM
Ah - you see - that's the beauty of it all. I can move all those posts into this thread. Muahahahahaha

Can you do something with Kens post, in the 2D2K Fanclub thread?:innocent:

crashdive123
09-04-2009, 08:41 PM
Done. Now see how this works - you guys spar - posts go here. Simple.

Ken
09-04-2009, 08:42 PM

I'm sure it will just

http://www.galaxyinacan.com/Images/Gallery%205_photoshop-logos/backfire(reversal)2.jpg

But give it your best shot anyway, 2dumb. I'll even let you use your gun.

http://www.hardwaresphere.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/back-fire-gun.jpg

2dumb2kwit
09-04-2009, 08:52 PM
2dumb,

I was on-line at the very moment you were registering. I saw the name, "2dumb2kwit" and thought to myself, "Well, there goes the neighborhood." I was right. You actually thought?

Sure, I've seen people like you before - but I had to pay an admission. When you post here, are you really that stupid or do you just make a special effort to appear that way? I dumb it down, so you can keep up.
Instead of saying nasty and untrue things about me on the Forum, why don't you just save your breath. After all, you'll need it to blow up your date.
That was almost funny....keep trying.

You know, 2dumb, calling you an idiot would be an insult to all the stupid people in the world. So, why don't you just shut up?

I often wonder if 2dumb is actually your real name. Or maybe it's "Maple Syrup." - Well, it damn well should be, 'cause you're a sap! Now that's just dumb.

I also wonder how old you are, but unfortunately I know you can't count that high. 45

And I have a question for ya'. When you change your mind, what do you do with the diaper? Call it a lawyer and throw it away.

2dumb, please learn from your parents mistakes - use birth control. If you ever do meet someone, remember that opposites attact. I'm sure you'll meet somebody who is attractive, honest, intelligent, and cultured.

Speaking of which, don't you think that your time - ALL OF YOUR TIME -would be better spent on Match.com?

Anything else???

2dumb2kwit
09-04-2009, 08:56 PM
2dumb was walking into town one day wearing nothing but his gun and his boots. Just as he began walking down Main Street he was confronted by the Sheriff.

"Hey, 2dumb, ya mind if I ask you what you are doin' walkin' down Main Street wearin' nothin' but your gunbelt and boots?"

"Well Sheriff, it's a long story."

"I ain't going nowhere", said the Sheriff.

"Well Sheriff, a couple hours ago I ran into Billy-Bob in the saloon. We had ourselves a couple of drinks and then we started exploring our secret feelings and Billy-Bob said, 'Why don't we go out to the barn?' So we did. Then we started getting real close and cuddin' and smoochin' and Billy-Bob said, 'Why don't we go out back and go up to the top of the hill.' So we did." He continued,

"We started cuddlin' and smoochin' some more and the next thing I know, Billy-Bob had taken off all his clothes and he suggested that I do the same. So I did, all except my gunbelt and boots. Then Billy-Bob laid down on the grass and said

'Okay, 2dumb, go to town'.

So after all that jibberish, you see that I'm not into guys. I thought I had already told you that.

...and had it been Ken talking to the Sheriff, it would have been a "short" story. (Snicker,Snicker)

Ken
09-04-2009, 08:57 PM
Here ya' go, 2dumb. Don't rush back here, okay?

http://www.match.com/cp.aspx?WT.medium=cpc&WT.term=match.com&WT.campaign=1227&TrackingID=525774&cpp=%2Fen-us%2Flanding%2F10659_eh%2F10659_eh.html&WT.content=507255574&WT.source=google&cshift_ck=1348314221cs507255574&WT.srch=1

2dumb2kwit
09-04-2009, 09:05 PM
Done. Now see how this works - you guys spar - posts go here. Simple.

Then how come his post are on both threads, now???:innocent:

2dumb2kwit
09-04-2009, 09:08 PM
Then how come his post are on both threads, now???:innocent:

Oh wait....now they are over there!

Dang crash......I know Ken needs help, but making me try to hit a moving target, is kinda tuff.:innocent:

crashdive123
09-04-2009, 09:09 PM
The only ones left there are addressed to WE and the fan club thread.

Ken
09-04-2009, 09:11 PM
So after all that jibberish, you see that I'm not into guys.

Oh yes you are! You were just being submissive. :sneaky2:

Ken
09-04-2009, 09:12 PM

C'mon. I'm a lawyer. I figured out how to get around this thread as soon as I read it. :innocent:

2dumb2kwit
09-04-2009, 09:13 PM

BTW...did you notice that the second and third post where from Ken? He must be a big fan!

...but....I....uh......nevermind.

2dumb2kwit
09-04-2009, 09:16 PM
C'mon. I'm a lawyer. I figured out how to get around this thread as soon as I read it. :innocent:

Yeah...but I did the same thing....and got a different response.

....Oh....I see......you sent lobsters. I forgot about that......dang!:sneaky2:

Ken
09-04-2009, 09:23 PM
Yeah...but I did the same thing....and got a different response.

....Oh....I see......you sent lobsters. I forgot about that......dang!:sneaky2:

THAT, is flaming a Super Moderator! :flare: Ban him, Crash. Go ahead and do it. BAN HIM! :sneaky2:

2dumb2kwit
09-04-2009, 09:57 PM
When y'all see a post from Ken, do you picture one of those little green guys from "Mars Attacks", goin "Wa..wa..wa...wa!"....or is it just me?:innocent:

Ken
09-04-2009, 09:59 PM
It's just you. :sneaky2:

2dumb2kwit
09-04-2009, 10:07 PM
You qualify to join the 2dumb fan club if 5 or more of the following describe you ..........

You've ever financed a tattoo.

You've ever used lard in bed.

A sign that says "Say No To Crack" reminds you to pull up your jeans.

You've ever bathed with flea and tick soap.

You cut your toenails in front of company.

You've ever worn a tube top to a wedding.

The fifth grad is referred to as "your senior year."

Man...Ken is really upset, about the whole 2D2K fanclub thing!:innocent:

2dumb2kwit
09-04-2009, 10:18 PM
Ken...I know you have trouble with the whole "people skills" thing, so I thought maybe this would at least help you some , at home with your honey.:innocent:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iK2OakMoW_c&feature=related

2dumb2kwit
09-04-2009, 10:36 PM
Poor Ken. Ya see what happens, when he tries to be funny.

http://www.wilderness-survival.net/forums/showthread.php?t=8567

It's just sad.:blushing:

Ken
09-04-2009, 10:41 PM
Poor Ken. Ya see what happens, when he tries to be funny.

http://www.wilderness-survival.net/forums/showthread.php?t=8567

It's just sad.:blushing:

2dumb did his best comedy routine at an improv club. Are you okay, 2dumb?

http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu1/onlinehomesbuy/090618-05-colombia-tomato-fight-tom.jpg

Ken
09-04-2009, 11:21 PM
2dumb gets BANNED! Hit 'em again, Rick!

http://www.documentingreality.com/forum/customavatars/avatar34869_6.gif (http://www.documentingreality.com/forum/members/34869/calabera/)

2dumb2kwit
09-05-2009, 06:12 AM
:innocent:
2dumb gets BANNED! Hit 'em again, Rick!

http://www.documentingreality.com/forum/customavatars/avatar34869_6.gif (http://www.documentingreality.com/forum/members/34869/calabera/)

It must be sad, to be old....and have nothing left, but fantasy.:innocent:

Ken
09-05-2009, 07:13 AM

It must be sad, to be old....and have nothing left, but fantasy.:innocent:

I always wanted Maryanne.:innocent:

Maybe these guys can help, 2dumb. The little one has a lei for you. :innocent:

http://img2.timeinc.net/ew/dynamic/imgs/060713/133310__tattoo_l.jpg

2dumb2kwit
09-05-2009, 11:34 AM
Oh, heck no! I'm not falling for that. I've seen the reruns.....nobody's fantasy works out like they wanted!:sneaky2:

finallyME
09-05-2009, 12:49 PM
...and had it been Ken talking to the Sheriff, it would have been a "short" story. (Snicker,Snicker)

Now, that is funny, I don't care who you are. :clap:

crashdive123
09-05-2009, 01:22 PM
Seems that Poco and Oldsoldier have joined forces with 2D2K. I might have to edit the title of this thread.

Seems like you guys are giving Ken a lot more credit and respect than you let on.......I mean look at it. Three against one.

pocomoonskyeyes
09-05-2009, 01:26 PM
Ahh I pick on both of 'em they can take it, both their hides make a Rhino's look like onionskin paper.

2dumb2kwit
09-05-2009, 03:05 PM
Seems that Poco and Oldsoldier have joined forces with 2D2K. I might have to edit the title of this thread.

Seems like you guys are giving Ken a lot more credit and respect than you let on.......I mean look at it. Three against one.

Now ain't that something? I fend off 3...4...5 attackers at one time, and hold my own mind you, and not one word of respect......but let a couple people make a few comments, about his girlfriend Ken, and crash is all over it! Hmmmm.:innocent:

crashdive123
09-05-2009, 03:11 PM
http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii67/crashdive123/Forum%20Fun/Cryingbaby2.jpg

2dumb2kwit
09-05-2009, 03:15 PM
http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii67/crashdive123/Forum%20Fun/Cryingbaby2.jpg

Oh, I see. You're saying that Ken comes crying to you for help! LOL:innocent:

Rick
09-05-2009, 06:03 PM
http://i348.photobucket.com/albums/q348/safe_zone/whining.png

Ole WV Coot
09-05-2009, 08:02 PM
I always wondered if two skunks got into a pi$$ing contest which one will come out smellin like the winner. Guess I can wait and see now.

Ken
09-07-2009, 09:41 AM
Now, why would you use big ol' words like that, when talking to a dumb redneck??

Hummpppfff, I wonder if Ken bitc*nwhine knows what it means?

Here's a hint, 2dumb: We'll start calling you "Duh" from now on.......... :innocent:

2dumb2kwit
09-07-2009, 09:45 AM
Here's a hint, 2dumb: We'll start calling you "Duh" from now on.......... :innocent:

Excuse me sir...but I was talking to Rick. If you want to try and insult me, there's a thread for that.......but this ain't it! Duh!

Ken
09-07-2009, 10:22 AM
Now, why would you use big ol' words like that, when talking to a dumb redneck??

Hummpppfff, I wonder if Ken bitc*nwhine knows what it means?

Excuse me sir...but I was talking to Rick. If you want to try and insult me, there's a thread for that.......but this ain't it! Duh!

Just responding to your posts, Duh.

BTW, that's Mr. Sir, to you..... :sneaky2:

2dumb2kwit
09-07-2009, 10:29 AM
Blah blah blah blah, blah blah blah.
Blah blah.......blah blah!!! .. :sneaky2:

Did you say something?

Ken
09-07-2009, 10:32 AM
Did you say something?

Clean your ears, son, clean your ears.

http://www.rankopedia.com/CandidatePix/30001.gif

pocomoonskyeyes
09-07-2009, 09:19 PM
(Quote:)
Originally Posted by wychwood View Post
Oh believe it!
By the by, I'm working on a carboard cut-out of you to take to any meets so you won't feel left out. (end quote)

originally posted by 2dumb2kwit
Cool! Can you make a cut-out 6'2", athletic build, and ruggedly handsome? (end Quote)
Yeah 2D2K but who would that be if she did that??

2dumb2kwit
09-07-2009, 09:25 PM
Oh believe it!
By the by, I'm working on a carboard cut-out of you to take to any meets so you won't feel left out. (end quote)

originally posted by 2dumb2kwit
Cool! Can you make a cut-out 6'2", athletic build, and ruggedly handsome? (end Quote)
Yeah 2D2K but who would that be if she did that??

WW's vision of me, of course. LOL
OK...OK....maybe it should have been 6'2" and ruggedly built.:blushing:

pocomoonskyeyes
09-07-2009, 09:28 PM
WW's vision of me, of course. LOL
OK...OK....maybe it should have been 6'2" and ruggedly built.:blushing:

Don't you mean 5'6" 200lbs and scruffy?:innocent::clap:

pocomoonskyeyes
09-07-2009, 09:51 PM
Here you go ken I copied this post where 2D admits to being a Mule.

Old Today, 08:43 PM #24
2dumb2kwit

2dumb2kwit is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Aww 2Dumb, Night, night.
And that particular animal has some very good qualities, honest, loyal, hardworking, and kind of sweet!2D replies to WW-
...and kinda goofy......and real stubborn! Hey......wait a minute.....that might just be me!!! LOL

2dumb2kwit
09-07-2009, 10:06 PM
Huh....I can hear the call now.

Hello equus.....this is 2dumb.
Hey, you remember those 'hawks, that Ken promised you, but never sent?
Uh, huh........yeah.......you don't say!
Oh BTW....did you know that poco has been helping Ken?
Yep...that Ken! The one that stiffed you, on the hawks.

pocomoonskyeyes
09-07-2009, 10:21 PM
Hey 2D I just showed this thread to Equus and she said I'm dead!! I just started laughing!!!! See I believe in telling on myself it's not nearly as bad as letting someone else have all the fun!!!

equus
09-08-2009, 03:14 AM
yeah he did 2d2k. he does that so that i will feel sorry for him so that i don't kill him to bad. maybe we need to get together to do something to them ken and poco you know!!!!!

pocomoonskyeyes
09-08-2009, 09:57 AM
Oh Boy now we have team aggravation!!! Me and Ken against Dottie and 2D2K. Ken this is going to be easy!! Just keep sharp objects away from her. I'll lock up the Tomahawks and knives,that 'll make her threats impotent.(Aside from the blades I keep on or with me 24/7)

Rick
09-08-2009, 10:30 AM
I'll lock up the Tomahawks and knives,that 'll make her threats impotent.

Yeah. Right. That will work for you reeeaaaallly well, I'm sure.

2dumb2kwit
09-08-2009, 10:44 AM
Oh Boy now we have team aggravation!!! Me and Ken against Dottie and 2D2K. Ken this is going to be easy!! Just keep sharp objects away from her. I'll lock up the Tomahawks and knives,that 'll make her threats impotent.(Aside from the blades I keep on or with me 24/7)

Yeah. Right. That will work for you reeeaaaallly well, I'm sure.

Well, I'm pretty sure equus has poco under control,(I'm with you, Rick....I don't know who he thinks he's foolin'! LOL) so all I have to worry about is Ken. (And he's not much, without others helping him. LOL):innocent:

2dumb2kwit
09-08-2009, 02:18 PM
It's kinda quiet, around here today. Do y'all think Kens is actually working? LOL:sneaky2:

Ken
09-08-2009, 03:57 PM
It's kinda quiet, around here today. Do y'all think Kens is actually working? LOL:sneaky2:

Actually, yeah, I was. I had to dig three trenches and three 4 feet deep crushed stone wells and lay down about 90' of 6" drainage pipe (connected to my roof downspouts) into the wells. Started yesterday afternoon and woke up early and finished the job this morning.

The down spouts from my roof gutters were flowing back toward the foundation of the house, and I wanted to correct that little problem before things started freezing up.

Woke up a bit sore (actually I was in severe pain) this morning.......... :innocent:

Ken
09-08-2009, 04:33 PM
Here you go ken I copied this post where 2D admits to being a Mule.

Old Today, 08:43 PM #24
2dumb2kwit

2dumb2kwit is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Aww 2Dumb, Night, night.
And that particular animal has some very good qualities, honest, loyal, hardworking, and kind of sweet!2D replies to WW-
...and kinda goofy......and real stubborn! Hey......wait a minute.....that might just be me!!! LOL

Thanks, Poco! Yep, I saw it! Where I come from, we call that an "Admission." :clap:

Let me guess......you mean the one on the left.:sneaky2::blushing:

2dumb2kwit
09-09-2009, 09:36 AM
Look......He's been sitting there for at least 14 minutes, trying to think of something witty, to say. Is it that hard to come up with an insult for me, or my soup???

What a loser!

09:32 AM 2dumb2kwit Viewing Who's Online

09:18 AM Ken+ Replying to Thread
Soup/Stew

Ken
09-09-2009, 09:39 AM
Look......He's been sitting there for at least 14 minutes, trying to think of something witty, to say. Is it that hard to come up with an insult for me, or my soup???

What a loser!

Wrong again, moron. I WAS BEING NICE TO YOU (everyone makes mistakes) and I was posting my recipe for minestrone soup in between the phone calls I was taking.

2dumb2kwit
09-09-2009, 09:52 AM
I WAS BEING NICE TO YOU

Wellll.....Imagine my surprise! LOL:innocent:

....or, as we say around here.....whodathunkit!

2dumb2kwit
09-09-2009, 09:42 PM
Poco said...

Somebody said Ken had to leave...He was complaining of chest pains and Mumbling something about that dadburn 2D2K...

Well I hope he's OK! You know he had to swallow his pride.........and for Ken, that's about the size of a Buick! LOL:innocent:

(Look crash.......I took it here, so you didn't have to move it! Now, if we could just teach Ken that trick! LOL)

Ken
09-09-2009, 09:53 PM
(Look crash.......I took it here, so you didn't have to move it! Now, if we could just teach Ken that trick! LOL)

2dumb, you should start with the basic tricks:

1. 2dumb, Sit!

2. 2dumb, Roll over!

3. 2dumb, Play dead! Forever! :sneaky2:

2dumb2kwit
09-09-2009, 09:56 PM

1. 2dumb, Sit!

2. 2dumb, Roll over!

OK...that's better! First you were being nice......then you agreed with me....I was starting to get worried! LOL:innocent:

Ken
09-09-2009, 10:00 PM

1. 2dumb, Sit!

2. 2dumb, Roll over!

OK...that's better! First you were being nice......then you agreed with me....I was starting to get worried! LOL:innocent:

...........and ever, and ever, and ever.......... :sneaky2:

2dumb2kwit
09-09-2009, 10:03 PM
...........and ever, and ever, and ever.......... :sneaky2:

Alright! Don't get carried away, and make me smack you down, again! :innocent:

2dumb2kwit
09-09-2009, 10:08 PM
Et tu, aflineman? :sneaky2:

Well dang, that was clever! Wish I had thought of that.:innocent:

http://www.wilderness-survival.net/forums/showthread.php?p=146334#post146334

Ken
09-09-2009, 10:11 PM
Alright! Don't get carried away, and make me smack you down, again! :innocent:

delusions of grandeur - noun - a delusion (common in paranoia) that you are much greater and more powerful and influential than you really are.

2dumb2kwit
09-09-2009, 10:16 PM
delusions of grandeur - noun - a delusion (common in paranoia) that you are much greater and more powerful and influential than you really are.

That's good, that you know what it is. Now if you would just realize that it is what you are having, when you think you can out wit me! LOL:smash:

Ken
09-09-2009, 10:16 PM
Well dang, that was clever! Wish I had thought of that.:innocent:

http://www.wilderness-survival.net/forums/showthread.php?p=146334#post146334

Hey Shakespeare, keep lookin'. I used that line several times back in the good old days - BEFORE YOU WERE A MEMBER HERE! :sneaky2:

Ken
09-09-2009, 10:19 PM
That's good, that you know what it is. Now if you would just realize that it is what you are having, when you think you can out wit me! LOL:smash:

I think you meant to say "out DIMwit" you. No, I can't do that.

2dumb2kwit
09-09-2009, 10:25 PM
Hey Shakespeare, keep lookin'. I used that line several times back in the good old days - BEFORE YOU WERE A MEMBER HERE! :sneaky2:
Hmmm.....guess we were both clever! LOL:innocent:

2dumb2kwit
09-09-2009, 10:32 PM
Hmmm.....guess we were both clever! LOL:innocent:

You know....now that I think about it, I still think I should get a few more points out of that one, than you get. I mean think about it....you're a yankee lawyer. I think it's safe to say that you've been exposed to a Latin phrase, or two. Me on the other hand.......a dumb redneck, throwing out a Latin phrase.....in context.....that should be worth something! LOL:innocent::clap:

Ken
09-09-2009, 10:37 PM
You know....now that I think about it, I still think I should get a few more points out of that one, than you get. I mean think about it....you're a yankee lawyer. I think it's safe to say that you've been exposed to a Latin phrase, or two. Me on the other hand.......a dumb redneck, throwing out a Latin phrase.....in context.....that should be worth something! LOL:innocent::clap:

Tell the truth, 2dumb. :sneaky2: I'll bet you've had several Latin words thrown at you.

Idiot derives from a Latin word that referred to an ignorant, uneducated person.

Imbecile derives from a Latin adjective having the sense of “weak.”

As well as some Greek words:

Moron comes from a Greek word meaning “stupid.”

http://www.dailywritingtips.com/idiots-imbeciles-and-morons/

2dumb2kwit
09-09-2009, 10:42 PM
Tell the truth, 2dumb. :sneaky2: I'll bet you've had several Latin words thrown at you.

Idiot derives from a Latin word that referred to an ignorant, uneducated person.

Imbecile derives from a Latin adjective having the sense of “weak.”

As well as some Greek words:

Moron comes from a Greek word meaning “stupid.”

http://www.dailywritingtips.com/idiots-imbeciles-and-morons/

Uhhh.....whut?:blushing:

2dumb2kwit
09-10-2009, 07:39 PM
Actually, you would disappear. Your posts will be here forever.

Oh, Oh, Oh..............never mind. Crash would just move it, to the 2D2K vs Ken thread.:blushing:

2dumb2kwit
09-10-2009, 07:41 PM
There's gotta' be an upside to this - let me think about it. :innocent:

*I see the up-side!*

Ken
09-10-2009, 07:51 PM
*I see the up-side!*

2dumb, you do realize that it's the "2D2K vs Ken thread" right? That's

challenger vs. CHAMPION.

2dumb2kwit
09-10-2009, 07:54 PM

challenger vs. CHAMPION.

Strong, young guy vs. Old, broken down guy.

Ken
09-10-2009, 08:01 PM
Strong, young guy vs. Old, broken down guy.

More like a mosquito looking to get squished by a giant boot........ :sneaky2:

2dumb2kwit
09-10-2009, 09:02 PM

challenger vs. CHAMPION.

No, it's more like all those Godzilla movies....Godzilla vs. whatever. (Godzilla, being the star!) :innocent:

equus
09-10-2009, 09:24 PM
hey guys by the way ken i want my hawks and i want them NOW!!!!!
i need them for poco since he took my hawk and stood behind me with his knife and my hawk laughing like he was going to do something. I want all 75 Hawks tonight....

Ken
09-10-2009, 09:28 PM
hey guys by the way ken i want my hawks and i want them NOW!!!!!
i need them for poco since he took my hawk and stood behind me with his knife and my hawk laughing like he was going to do something. I want all 75 Hawks tonight....

Ahem. We still have to conclude our discussion about Rick.......... :innocent:

equus
09-10-2009, 09:30 PM
Ahem. We still have to conclude our discussion about Rick.......... :innocent:

what discussion...i thought that we discussed that already. refresh my memory please!!!!:innocent:

Ken
09-10-2009, 09:37 PM
what discussion...i thought that we discussed that already. refresh my memory please!!!!:innocent:

http://www.frankpanucci.com/PIX/fullsize/049_axe-in-head_fs.jpg

equus
09-10-2009, 09:48 PM
oh that discussion!!!!

Rick
09-10-2009, 11:05 PM
Don't muddy the water. You're the one that offered her 75 hawks then didn't deliver. Plain and simple, you lied to the lady.

Ken
09-10-2009, 11:41 PM
Don't muddy the water. You're the one that offered her 75 hawks then didn't deliver. Plain and simple, you lied to the lady.

Oh, how you twist the facts........ :sneaky2: Let's review them again with a brief lesson in law, okay? :)

1. A "Bilateral Contract" requires consideration (that's a legal term - "consideration") in the form of an exchange of promises or something else of value. Each party must receive consideration in order for a contract to be formed.

2. In order to form a contract, there must be an "offer" by one party and an "acceptance" by the other party of the "offer" exactly as it was presented. Even the slightest change in terms by the offeree (Equus, in this case) would serve as a "rejection" (that's another legal term) of my original offer.

3. I "offered" Equus 75 hawks (my "consideration" to her) if she would agree to perform just one simple little task of no real consequence (her "consideration" to me).

4. Equus did not "accept" my "offer" as stated, and therefore my "offer" was deemed "rejected."

5. Hence, no contract, and therefore no promise or obligation for me to send Equus 75 hawks.

However, I'm still willing to entertain a "counter-offer" (another legal term) from Equus.

Equus? Wadda' ya' say? :innocent:

http://www.frankpanucci.com/PIX/fullsize/049_axe-in-head_fs.jpg Huh?

peter nap
09-11-2009, 12:31 AM
Gentlemen....As a new member here, may I say that I am in awe of such greatness!

While I have always thought of myself as a man who was well versed in the art of insulting and humiliating....I realize I am only a grub under the log of smartassdom.

I intend to bookmark this thread as a tutorial.

Had I had it early on, I could have been booted from AR15 much earlier and more often than I have, and I could have driven the members of the Million Mother March, into early menopause.

In the words of my hero, and the last great President this country had......
"Bully, Bully"

Ken
09-11-2009, 12:38 AM
Gentlemen....As a new member here, may I say that I am in awe of such greatness!

While I have always thought of myself as a man who was well versed in the art of insulting and humiliating....I realize I am only a grub under the log of smartassdom.

I intend to bookmark this thread as a tutorial.

Had I had it early on, I could have been booted from AR15 much earlier and more often than I have, and I could have driven the members of the Million Mother March, into early menopause.

In the words of my hero, and the last great President this country had......
"Bully, Bully"

We are all here to learn......... :innocent:

Ken
09-11-2009, 12:54 AM
....I realize I am only a grub under the log of smartassdom.

No, No, No! You're confusing yourself with 2dumb. :innocent:

Rick
09-11-2009, 07:49 AM
Isn't that just so "lawyerlike" to confuse a simple issue with legal mumbo jumbo? I explained the situation in three simple sentences. You, on the other hand, used an entire paragraph, with graphics, and completely misaligned the truth!

Ken
09-11-2009, 08:24 AM
Isn't that just so "lawyerlike" to confuse a simple issue with legal mumbo jumbo? I explained the situation in three simple sentences. You, on the other hand, used an entire paragraph, with graphics, and completely misaligned the truth!

é Another example of how "genius" often goes unappreciated by its peers. :sneaky2:

erunkiswldrnssurvival
09-11-2009, 08:35 AM
I certainly hope that this thread gives as many laughs as some of the other to dumb to quit VS. Ken threads.2 dumb is a vet. a master survivalist in a hekelers homeland. somebody should give 2 dumb 2 bullets for his shirt pocket (he can practice with one of them), and load Kens backfire pistol with the other one! lets all hope the he doesnt cange his name to "too quick to get" one day without a laugh like that is going to be a bad day!!!!!!!!!!

2dumb2kwit
09-11-2009, 09:20 AM

The sad part is...there are times that we have to pay a guy like him, a lot of money, to do just that. (To protect us from another guy, doing just that!):sneaky2:

Friggin' Shysters!

2dumb2kwit
09-11-2009, 09:25 AM
é Another example of how "genitals" often get exposed by perv's. :sneaky2:

HUH???:blushing:

Rick
09-11-2009, 09:27 AM
Now that's funny.....

Ken
09-11-2009, 09:28 AM
The sad part is...there are times that we have to pay a guy like him, a lot of money, to do just that. (To protect us from another guy, doing just that!):sneaky2:

Friggin' Shysters!

Don't worry, 2dumb. I'll still protect your useless, insulting, cowardly @ss. :sneaky2: Happen's all the time.

Ken
09-11-2009, 09:29 AM
Now that's funny.....

The arrow was pointed at your post, Rick. :innocent:

2dumb2kwit
09-11-2009, 09:31 AM
Don't worry, 2dumb. I'll still protect your useless, insulting, cowardly @ss. :sneaky2: Happen's all the time.

Hey....I'm no coward! LOL:innocent:

Rick
09-11-2009, 09:31 AM
I think is said...Originally posted by KEN.

Ken
09-11-2009, 09:39 AM
Hey....I'm no coward! LOL:innocent:

Good. Go in pro se. (That's Latin, 2dumb. It means "without a lawyer.")

Ken
09-11-2009, 09:40 AM
I think is said...Originally posted by KEN.

My point exactly.

pocomoonskyeyes
09-11-2009, 09:47 AM
I certainly hope that this thread gives as many laughs as some of the other to dumb to quit VS. Ken threads.2 dumb is a vet. a master survivalist in a hekelers homeland. somebody should give 2 dumb 2 bullets for his shirt pocket (he can practice with one of them), and load Kens backfire pistol with the other one! lets all hope the he doesnt cange his name to "too quick to get" one day without a laugh like that is going to be a bad day!!!!!!!!!!

I told 2D2K That he should change his name to "2Smart4hisowngood!! He didn't like such a brilliant offer. Maybe he really is 2DUMB2kwit.
Anyway this ongoing spat has forced Equus and I to choose sides. She being one who just loves dumb animals(Must be the Mule in his avatar since she loves Equines of all kinds, or is it 2D2K?) has chose to be on 2D2K's side. Since I like witty repartee have chosen Ken as the eventual winner in this ongoing brawl. Ken what in the world is equus talking about with these hawks? I have absolutely no recollection about any such deal. She MUST be imagining things. Now would I stand behind her with a knife and 'hawk laughing at her?:innocent:

Ken
09-11-2009, 09:54 AM
I've always known that you were a good man, Poco. :clap:

Rick
09-11-2009, 01:34 PM
Allow me to refresh everyone's memory. Ken offered Equus 75 hawks. plain and simple.

http://www.wilderness-survival.net/forums/showthread.php?t=6350&highlight=equus+hawks&page=33 Post 655

Oh, here, let me quote...

Gee. I offer you 75 hawks ...

pocomoonskyeyes
09-11-2009, 01:51 PM
Allow me to erase everyone's memory. Ken offered noone 75 hawks. plain and simple.

http://www/forums/showthread.php?t=6350&highlight=equus+hawks&page=33 Post 655

What on earth is he talking about? Erase everyone's memory? what on Earth has Happened to Rick? Ken Better Call the men with the Butterfly nets!!!

Ken
09-11-2009, 01:59 PM
Allow me to refresh everyone's memory. Ken offered Equus 75 hawks. plain and simple.

http://www.wilderness-survival.net/forums/showthread.php?t=6350&highlight=equus+hawks&page=33 Post 655

Post the whole thing, will ya'? :sneaky2:

"Gee. I offer you 75 hawks and all I ask is that you throw 1 - just 1 - at a certain target, and now you wanna' come after ME! :blushing:"

Ken
09-11-2009, 02:00 PM
What on earth is he talking about? Erase everyone's memory? what on Earth has Happened to Rick? Ken Better Call the men with the Butterfly nets!!!

Finally. Someone else understands........ :clap:

Rick
09-11-2009, 03:03 PM
Okay by me. It's not ME that Equus is gonna scalp for NOT delivering her hawks.

2dumb2kwit
09-11-2009, 03:26 PM

Yeah, but it's you that she is gonna have to scalp, for Ken to admit owing them to her!:innocent:

pocomoonskyeyes
09-11-2009, 03:34 PM

Yeah, but it's you that she is gonna have to scalp, for Ken to admit owing them to her!:innocent:

I think this puts Rick in a bit of a quandary huh? If Ken sends her the hawks he (Rick) gets scalped. If Ken don't send the Hawks He(Rick) Don't get scalped. Yet it sounds like Rick WANTS Ken to send her the Hawks!! BTW Equus now has 3 'Hawks just got a shipment today just for her!!!

Rick
09-11-2009, 06:03 PM
If Ken sends the hawks, HE doesn't get scalped. If he doesn't send them, HE gets scalped. I'm trying to help her and him. She's not going after me. Read her post. She wanted to duct tape him jut to get him down there.

pocomoonskyeyes
09-11-2009, 06:10 PM
Rick let me , let you in on a little public secret...You see, it is Me and Ken against Equus and 2D2K. Now how can we make any progress if you are referee-ing every 4-5 posts? Get it? Sheesh, I bet people have to tell you to NOT put your hand on the wall that has wet paint!!

Rick
09-11-2009, 07:38 PM
The woman has hawks. I am not about to take sides AGAINST her. That would be....suicidal. A small note that YOU might want to jot down.

2dumb2kwit
09-12-2009, 08:10 PM
Funny. I just checked MY kitchen counter and there ain't no jam there.

Crash, you get your jam yet? :innocent:

Um, guys.......did you not read the part about who is the new QC for across the pond???:innocent:

Mmmmmmmm!

crashdive123
09-12-2009, 08:12 PM
Um, guys.......did you not read the part about who is the new QC for across the pond???:innocent:

Mmmmmmmm!

http://idontbreak.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/dogtags.jpg

Ken
09-12-2009, 08:14 PM

Mmmmmmmm!

Crash, there's a fly buzzing around here. Can you swat it for me please?

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/2932486/2/istockphoto_2932486_fly_swatter_splat.jpg

Ken
09-12-2009, 08:15 PM

Thank you, Crash. :innocent:

2dumb2kwit
09-12-2009, 08:24 PM
Well crash....and Ken.......there's a thread for that kind of stuff, and...

This Ain't It!!!:innocent: LOL

Ken
09-12-2009, 08:26 PM

Ya' know, a man puts his hand in another man's cookie jar without permission, first man's likely to loose some fingers........... :innocent:

2dumb2kwit
09-12-2009, 08:27 PM
HaHaHa....good one.

So does that mean that if you use wheel weights from the north-east, your ammo will be loud and obnoxious?:innocent:

crashdive123
09-12-2009, 08:27 PM

Good point.

Ken
09-12-2009, 08:31 PM
HaHaHa....good one.

So does that mean that if you use wheel weights from the north-east, your ammo will be loud and obnoxious?:innocent:

Good point.

2dumb2kwit
09-12-2009, 08:31 PM
Dang....I was just messin' with ya, crash! LOL:innocent:

crashdive123
09-12-2009, 08:33 PM

When a man's right, a man's right.

Ken
09-12-2009, 08:36 PM

Crash, this guy's really makin' a mess around here. All the threads are gonna' look like a big ball of yarn soon.

I think it would be best to just ban him.

http://www.libertylive.org/Uploads/pray.jpg

2dumb2kwit
09-12-2009, 08:40 PM
What are you crying about, Ken? He left your post about the jam, but moved mine, when I answered. I didn't insult you, pick on you, .....all I did was remind y'all what WW said! I guess I'll either deal with it , or I'll have to send something better than lobster, to crash. (Or is there something else going on between you two???) :blushing:

Ken
09-12-2009, 08:43 PM
What are you crying about, Ken? He left your post about the jam, but moved mine, when I answered. I didn't insult you, pick on you, .....all I did was remind y'all what WW said! I guess I'll either deal with it , or I'll have to send something better than lobster, to crash. (Or is there something else going on between you two???) :blushing:

Send two of these. (Crash, I'll stop by in the morning to pick mine up.)

http://www.geocities.com/swnunley/734ssbn.jpg

crashdive123
09-12-2009, 08:47 PM
Well, that is my old boat. Did eight patrols on it.

Ken
09-12-2009, 08:50 PM
Well, that is my old boat. Did eight patrols on it.

See? told ya', 2dumb.

2dumb2kwit
09-12-2009, 09:02 PM
That's OK. If crash wants to be your servus, who am I to stop it.:innocent:

Ken
09-12-2009, 09:03 PM
Tell me about it. My father and brother are lawyers. I married the daughter of a Va. Appeals Court Judge. I worked for the state for years, then the Feds for about 5 years.

I'm a rural affairs lobbyist...(everyone needs a hobby) and after all that you'd think I was immune. I am still stunned at just how blind Justice is (and stupid AKA stoopid, too),

Most Appeals Courts

http://www.wilderness-survival.net/forums/image.php?u=3276&dateline=1251850495http://www.wilderness-survival.net/forums/image.php?u=3276&dateline=1251850495http://www.wilderness-survival.net/forums/image.php?u=3276&dateline=1251850495http://www.wilderness-survival.net/forums/image.php?u=3276&dateline=1251850495http://www.wilderness-survival.net/forums/image.php?u=3276&dateline=1251850495
http://www.wilderness-survival.net/forums/image.php?u=3276&dateline=1251850495http://www.wilderness-survival.net/forums/image.php?u=3276&dateline=1251850495http://www.wilderness-survival.net/forums/image.php?u=3276&dateline=1251850495http://www.wilderness-survival.net/forums/image.php?u=3276&dateline=1251850495

Ken
09-12-2009, 09:05 PM
That's OK. If crash wants to be your servus, who am I to stop it.:innocent:

Crash, PLEEEEEEEZE lemme' push it. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE!

2dumb2kwit
09-12-2009, 09:13 PM
Nice. I made a joke, at your expense, and it disappeared. I guess you don't have that problem.

Ken
09-12-2009, 09:16 PM
Nice. I made a joke, at your expense, and it disappeared. I guess you don't have that problem.

Nope. Your joke got moved. Watch. Mine will, too.

Ken
09-12-2009, 09:21 PM

Nope. Your joke got moved. Watch. Mine will, too.

See? :tt2:

oly
09-12-2009, 09:51 PM
I just don't know why crash would fuel the fire between you two?

I don't know why anyone would even start anything with them two? :innocent::innocent:

http://www.wilderness-survival.net/forums/showthread.php?t=8506

Ken
09-12-2009, 09:57 PM

I don't know why anyone would even start anything with them two? :innocent::innocent:

Oly, I've gotta' go out now. As far as that PM you sent me goes - please wait 'till 2dumb's girlfriend leaves the house before you do it. :innocent:

2dumb2kwit
09-12-2009, 10:04 PM

You do it for fun,.....I think crash tries to protect his boyfriend. Ya see Ken gets a pass when he messes with me. It's only an issue, if I respond! LOL

http://www.wilderness-survival.net/forums/showthread.php?t=8688

Ken
09-12-2009, 10:07 PM
You do it for fun,.....I think crash tries to protect his boyfriend. Ya see Ken gets a pass when he messes with me. It's only an issue, if I respond! LOL

http://www.wilderness-survival.net/forums/showthread.php?t=8688

Here, 2dumb. This will make it all better.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:cMlCXZfDlR0xSM:http://209.217.71.106/PCO-PR/servlet/ShowImage%3FstrProductId%3D1064 (http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://209.217.71.106/PCO-PR/servlet/ShowImage%3FstrProductId%3D1064&imgrefurl=http://healthycanadians.gc.ca/pr-rp/recall-retrait_e.php%3FlangCd%3Deng%26searchTyp%3D1%26re_ id%3D420%26searchstring%3D%26searchyear%3D2008%26s earchcategory%3D%26StartIndex%3D1&usg=__SWnUNNx6c8CAyc1aVLig_929ZgQ=&h=400&w=400&sz=80&hl=en&start=1&tbnid=cMlCXZfDlR0xSM:&tbnh=124&tbnw=124&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dbinkys%26gbv%3D2%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Do ff)

2dumb2kwit
09-12-2009, 10:09 PM
Here, 2dumb. This will make it all better.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:cMlCXZfDlR0xSM:http://209.217.71.106/PCO-PR/servlet/ShowImage%3FstrProductId%3D1064 (http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://209.217.71.106/PCO-PR/servlet/ShowImage%3FstrProductId%3D1064&imgrefurl=http://healthycanadians.gc.ca/pr-rp/recall-retrait_e.php%3FlangCd%3Deng%26searchTyp%3D1%26re_ id%3D420%26searchstring%3D%26searchyear%3D2008%26s earchcategory%3D%26StartIndex%3D1&usg=__SWnUNNx6c8CAyc1aVLig_929ZgQ=&h=400&w=400&sz=80&hl=en&start=1&tbnid=cMlCXZfDlR0xSM:&tbnh=124&tbnw=124&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dbinkys%26gbv%3D2%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Do ff)

Yeah.....that may work, with you and crash. LOL:blushing:

equus
09-12-2009, 11:25 PM
come on guys play nice or i start a war with my hawks!!!!!!! on you ken

pocomoonskyeyes
09-13-2009, 12:19 AM
Don't worry guys I've got those things hidden,she won't find 'em for a week at least!!! Go ahead and play!!

The woman has hawks. I am not about to take sides AGAINST her. That would be....suicidal. A small note that YOU might want to jot down.

Now who is suicidal? [(Yogi bear imitation- Hey Boo-boo I'm Smaaarter than the average pickanick Basket)where Rick spends most of his time,I might add]

Rick
09-13-2009, 12:25 AM
Pssst. She's behind you, BooBoo.....with the hawks.

pocomoonskyeyes
09-13-2009, 12:34 AM
LMAO!!! Nope our youngest woke up crying and she took him back to bed!! She couldn't do anything to me, the boys would never let her forget it!!! Those are my Buds,Rick. My boys have got MY back. LOL Now That's funny, my 2(almost 3) and 4(almost5) year old boys watching out for their old man. Does that tell you how "Dangerous" she is??

oly
09-13-2009, 10:00 AM
I think 2D is the victim.... Or is ken the victim????

Awwww:chair:

2dumb2kwit
09-13-2009, 10:05 AM
I think 2D is the victim....
Awwww:chair:

I may be a target, but I refuse to be a victim! LOL:sneaky2:
(But I think that applies to most of us here. LOL):clap:

2dumb2kwit
09-13-2009, 10:08 AM
I may be a target, but I refuse to be a victim! LOL:sneaky2:
(But I think that applies to most of us here. LOL):clap:

Maybe that should be re-worded. How about, "I refuse to remain a victim.":smash:

2dumb2kwit
09-14-2009, 09:10 PM
Hmmmmm.....it appears that Ken has given up. Maybe it finally sunk in, that when it comes to matching wits, with me, he's out gunned! LOL :innocent:

oly
09-14-2009, 09:36 PM
It appears so. Do we declare a victor yet?
Not causing trouble at all, just wondering

Ken
09-14-2009, 09:55 PM
Hmmmmm.....it appears that Ken has given up. Maybe it finally sunk in, that when it comes to matching wits, with me, he's out gunned! LOL :innocent:

You mindless nincompoop. Outgunned by YOU! :lol: C'mon! You've been shootin' blanks your entire life. :innocent:

I've been real busy in the past couple of days. Were you able to have an independent thought while I was gone? :sneaky2:

pocomoonskyeyes
09-14-2009, 10:27 PM
You mindless nincompoop. Outgunned by YOU! :lol: C'mon! You've been shootin' blanks your entire life. :innocent:

I've been real busy in the past couple of days. Were you able to have an independent thought while I was gone? :sneaky2:

Yeah I noticed you were gone for the most part of the last couple of days. hope all is well.

Rick
09-14-2009, 11:53 PM
No winner, Oly and from the looks of things we probably need to change the title of this thread from 2D and Ken to 2D, Ken and Poco.

pocomoonskyeyes
09-14-2009, 11:57 PM
Don't forget equus!!

2dumb2kwit
09-15-2009, 01:41 PM
No winner, Oly and from the looks of things we probably need to change the title of this thread from 2D and Ken to 2D, Ken and Poco.

Pffftt.....that's like sayin' "The Polar Bear, The Grizzly Bear, and the chipmunk!" LOL....poco...You sure you want in, on this?:innocent:

pocomoonskyeyes
09-15-2009, 03:11 PM
Pffftt.....that's like sayin' "The Polar Bear, The Grizzly Bear, and the chipmunk!" LOL....poco...You sure you want in, on this?:innocent:

More like equus wants in on this! She does have 'hawks remember?

2dumb2kwit
09-15-2009, 03:51 PM
More like equus wants in on this! She does have 'hawks remember?

Yeah....but she's on my side!!!:lol::lol::lol:

pocomoonskyeyes
09-15-2009, 04:10 PM
Yeah....but she's on my side!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Yeah but she picks all the poor pitiful animals to stick up for!!:innocent:

2dumb2kwit
09-15-2009, 04:17 PM
Yeah but she picks all the poor pitiful animals to stick up for!!:innocent:

Hah....call me what you want! If I can get all the ladies on my side, Who's the dummy?:smash:

2dumb2kwit
09-15-2009, 04:24 PM
OK....why did I think of Ken and his squirrels, when I saw this? LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jf89N1_uz_A

pocomoonskyeyes
09-15-2009, 04:32 PM
Hah....call me what you want! If I can get all the ladies on my side, Who's the dummy?:smash:

It's always the poor pitiful creatures women feel the need to protect and nurture!! That don't necessarily equate to having them on your side!!! ( Hmmm.... Or does it? maybe you are on to something after all!!)

trax
09-15-2009, 04:41 PM
I've actually been trying to figure out why a couple of guys like Ken and Poco have to gang up and bully 2d2k when clearly, he already has himself surrounded.

Rick
09-15-2009, 04:43 PM
Sort of gives you a clue about them then doesn't it?

2dumb2kwit
09-15-2009, 04:46 PM
I've actually been trying to figure out why a couple of guys like Ken and Poco have to gang up and bully 2d2k when clearly, he already has himself surrounded.

LMAO!!!! That's the best laugh I've had, in a loooong time! :clap:
(Dang, that was a good one!)

trax
09-15-2009, 04:47 PM
Sort of gives you a clue about them then doesn't it?

I was just trying to get all three with one shot, how'd I do?

2dumb2kwit
09-15-2009, 04:50 PM

Bulls-eye! Good job! LOL :clap:

equus
09-15-2009, 05:37 PM
It's always the poor pitiful creatures women feel the need to protect and nurture!! That don't necessarily equate to having them on your side!!! ( Hmmm.... Or does it? maybe you are on to something after all!!)

by the way anybody want to fight????? i am ready for the challenger to try and take me on!!!!!!! Don't believe him 2d2k I just feel sorry for 2 people Ken and Poco. :innocent:

crashdive123
09-15-2009, 05:39 PM

Ya done good my friend.

pocomoonskyeyes
09-15-2009, 06:39 PM
by the way anybody want to fight????? i am ready for the challenger to try and take me on!!!!!!! Don't believe him 2d2k I just feel sorry for 2 people Ken and Poco. :innocent:

Anybody have a wet paper bag? I'm taking bets, my money is on the bag (The paper one not equus):innocent::clap: I'm Gonna' get it,I'm gonna' get it!! LOL I'm Burying the hatchet...uh,uh I mean the 'hawks!

crashdive123
09-15-2009, 06:58 PM
Don't worry Poco - she'll probably never see that you said:

Anybody have a wet paper bag? I'm taking bets, my money is on the bag (The paper one not equus):innocent::clap: I'm Gonna' get it,I'm gonna' get it!! LOL I'm Burying the hatchet...uh,uh I mean the 'hawks!

Rick
09-15-2009, 08:41 PM
Did he call her a BAG?!:eek::eek::eek:

2dumb2kwit
09-15-2009, 08:57 PM
Dang, Poco....they threw you right under the bus! LOL:blushing:

crashdive123
09-15-2009, 09:01 PM
Dang, Poco....they threw you right under the bus! LOL:blushing:

I do believe that was Poco - jumping squarely into the middle of the street - laughing and taunting the bus as it approached.

pocomoonskyeyes
09-15-2009, 10:34 PM
I do believe that was Poco - jumping squarely into the middle of the street - laughing and taunting the bus as it approached.

What do you mean WAS? I'm still here!!! Put some horns on that Bus,give me a Cape and I'll show you some real survival skills!!! That's no Bull!!!Some say there is a fine line between Courage and stupidity!! Y'all are just jealous I beat you to the Punchline!!

equus
09-16-2009, 01:12 AM
What do you mean WAS? I'm still here!!! Put some horns on that Bus,give me a Cape and I'll show you some real survival skills!!! That's no Bull!!!Some say there is a fine line between Courage and stupidity!! Y'all are just jealous I beat you to the Punchline!!

hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! you really are stupid!!!!!!! he is leaving for bed he better hide the hawks. if poco doesn't get on tomorrow don't worry guys he will be back as a ghost I promise!!!!!!!!:smash::innocent:

Ken
09-16-2009, 01:19 AM
hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! you really are stupid!!!!!!! he is leaving for bed he better hide the hawks. if poco doesn't get on tomorrow don't worry guys he will be back as a ghost I promise!!!!!!!!:smash::innocent:

A few thoughts here........

1. I love and protect squirrels.

2. Nora is a squirrel.

3. Nora knows who her friends are. :sneaky2:

Rick
09-16-2009, 01:29 AM
You've never even seen Nora. Nora is the wind.
There is no CTRL button on Nora's computer because she is always in control.
Nora destroyed the periodic table because she only recognizes the element of surprise.
Nora does not sleep. She waits.

pocomoonskyeyes
09-16-2009, 07:32 AM

Woooooooo ooooooooo ooooooooooooo ?? What is going on? Why can't I sit in the chair?

Yeah Right!!! I just couldn't think up anything more Ghostly to say. I'm more worried about Winnie and she's "across the pond".Sorry Winnie,can you forgive me?
Like I said My boys have got my back(Almost 3 & almost 5). Nothing for me to worry about here. Muahahahahahahahahaha....

2dumb2kwit
09-22-2009, 05:17 PM
Ken has been kinda slack, lately. Do y'all think he's pouting?:innocent:

Ken
09-22-2009, 05:54 PM
Ken has been kinda slack, lately. Do y'all think he's pouting?:innocent:

YOU BLITHERING IDIOT! I've been real busy lately. It's called "in trial."

Damn, you must adore me, huh, 2dumb? You put my name in letters on the sign in front of your church? Wow! I wrote your name on the inside of my toilet bowl. I was also thinking about ordering a case of those urininal deodorizers with your name on 'em. I'll hire someone to drop 'em in place in various public restrooms.

I know, I know. You miss me, 2dumb, don't ya'? :sneaky2:

Hold on to your shorts, micro-brain. In a few weeks, I'm scheduled to start a trial that could last for over a month unless the other side gets reasonable and we can resolve the damn thing. Try not to hang yourself if I'm not around during the day.

Long trials suck. You have NO LIFE while they're going on. (Makes me understand how you must feel all the time.) The longest trial I've done lasted 8˝ weeks. Murder case (axe murder) years ago. :innocent:

2dumb2kwit
09-22-2009, 05:56 PM
Dang, He's here...he's gone....he's here...he's gone....do y'all think he's combing the Internet, looking for something, to get me with????

Oh, I can hardly wait!:sneaky2:

crashdive123
09-22-2009, 05:57 PM
The longest trial I've done lasted 8˝ weeks. Murder case (axe murder) years ago. Lizzie Borden?

Ken
09-22-2009, 05:58 PM
Lizzie Borden?

Nooo, but the guy did laugh when he mentioned her name in his videotaped confession. :innocent:

Ken
09-22-2009, 05:58 PM
Dang, He's here...he's gone....he's here...he's gone....do y'all think he's combing the Internet, looking for something, to get me with????

Oh, I can hardly wait!:sneaky2:

Phone calls, 2dumb. The damn things never stop. :sneaky2:

2dumb2kwit
09-22-2009, 06:00 PM
YOU BLITHERING IDIOT!

Hey look....he posted something! It was weak, but he tried!

...about the trial....if you need help, making some arguments, let me know....I'd be glad to help! LOL:innocent:

Ken
09-22-2009, 06:04 PM
...about the trial....if you need help, making some arguments, let me know....I'd be glad to help! LOL:innocent:

Or I could just ask 'em to shoot the guy. :sneaky2:

2dumb2kwit
09-22-2009, 06:09 PM
Or I could just ask 'em to shoot the guy. :sneaky2:

I would have to advise against that...

..unless he's already paid you...in which case....LOL:innocent:

2dumb2kwit
09-28-2009, 12:38 PM
OK....Ken was involved in a trial, and suddenly went missing....for days, now.
Who wants to bet, he got mouthy with the judge, and is now locked up?:clap:

Rick
09-28-2009, 12:45 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_2cgkhyszQsE/SXkjRj6Ky1I/AAAAAAAAAKc/zs2QonYcObk/s320/contempt+of+court.jpg

Stargazer
09-28-2009, 01:51 PM
Ken is alive and well.As a matter of fact I had lunch with him Friday.I will say that his truck has more communications gear than any one should ever have to use.I dont think there is anyone in the state of Mass that he cant get in touch with.

Thanks again,Ken for lunch.Once things slow down for you and you can enjoy the jam let me know what you think of it.

crashdive123
09-28-2009, 03:35 PM
Thanks again,Ken for lunch.Once things slow down for you and you can enjoy the jam let me know what you think of it.

Oh sure - only give half of the QC Department samples.

Ken
09-28-2009, 04:02 PM
OK....Ken was involved in a trial, and suddenly went missing....for days, now.
Who wants to bet, he got mouthy with the judge, and is now locked up?:clap:

Ahhh, September. Labor Day has passed, and every judge in the state wants to start moving trials. I finished one last week, had 3 minor court appearances on Friday followed by a great lunch with Stargazer.

When I got back to my office on Friday, I had a message that another of my trials was being called in today - they can give us one day's notice - by 4:00 p.m. - that we are starting a trial the next day. Guess what I was doing all weekend. However, after waiting in court almost all day today, my trial was continued. :sneaky2:

My court and trial schedule is PACKED 'till almost the holidays - unless stuff gets continued.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_2cgkhyszQsE/SXkjRj6Ky1I/AAAAAAAAAKc/zs2QonYcObk/s320/contempt+of+court.jpg

Not yet......... :sneaky2::sneaky2::sneaky2::sneaky2::sneaky2:

Ken is alive and well.As a matter of fact I had lunch with him Friday.I will say that his truck has more communications gear than any one should ever have to use.I dont think there is anyone in the state of Mass that he cant get in touch with.

You're welcome, Stargazer!

Hey, everyone! Stargazer is a cheap lunch date - he had a simple tuna salad sandwich, fries, and a soda. I, on the other hand, had a great bowl of octopus stew, marinated pork, a Blue Moon, espresso, and pecan pie. I couldn't get him to try even a cup of the stew, and he actually passed on the pie as well.

As far as the communications gear goes, I'm covered under a very special FCC license for that stuff ..... :innocent:

crashdive123
09-28-2009, 04:10 PM
Somehow, I envision this.....

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_HN3tigaU1Bk/SKjg6J95LaI/AAAAAAAAC5o/5Ya5YuIGd7g/s320/my_cousin_vinny.JPG

Ken
09-28-2009, 04:14 PM
I actually had one kinda' like that once. I appeared in another state pro hoc vice on a criminal trial. I knew I had a hurdle to overcome when the state's attorney would say "that ain't right" instead of "objection." :innocent:

2dumb2kwit
09-28-2009, 05:19 PM
I actually had one kinda' like that once. I appeared in another state pro hoc vice on a criminal trial. I knew I had a hurdle to overcome when the state's attorney would say "that ain't right" instead of "objection." :innocent:

Tomato, Tomahto....

..sheez...up-tight yankee.

2dumb2kwit
09-28-2009, 05:31 PM
Ken passed the bar exam. What are the odds? :innocent:

(OK crash, I know this one needs to be moved. LOL)

2dumb2kwit
09-28-2009, 05:33 PM
When I was in my teens, I was sitting at the dining room table changing my watch band while.....

Watch? Did you mean to say, sun dial? :clap:

Ken
09-28-2009, 05:36 PM
Ken passed the bar exam. What are the odds? :innocent:

(OK crash, I know this one needs to be moved. LOL)

Watch? Did you mean to say, sun dial? :clap:

Posting in the wrong thread, 2dumb? :sneaky2: http://www.wilderness-survival.net/forums/showthread.php?t=8866

2dumb2kwit
09-28-2009, 05:38 PM
Posting in the wrong thread, 2dumb? :sneaky2: http://www.wilderness-survival.net/forums/showthread.php?t=8866

Nah...I was just making sure that crash was paying attention. LOL:innocent:

Good job, crash!:clap:

crashdive123
09-28-2009, 05:40 PM
No problemo.

Ken
09-28-2009, 06:12 PM
Not a chance! If I did.....Ken would get his wish. I'm pretty sure I'd get banned! LOL:innocent:

Do it, 2dumb, DO IT! :clap:

2dumb2kwit
09-28-2009, 06:29 PM

Do it, 2dumb, DO IT! :clap:

Snicker, snicker. Wrong thread, Ken?:clap:

Ken
09-28-2009, 06:32 PM
Snicker, snicker. Wrong thread, Ken?:clap:

Nooooo, I replied to you in the SAME thread, 2dumb. YOUR post was totally innappropriate for the Forums. Hence it was deleted. Crash was kind. He should have BANNED you. :)

2dumb2kwit
09-28-2009, 06:38 PM
Nooooo, I replied to you in the SAME thread, 2dumb. YOUR post was totally innappropriate for the Forums. Hence it was deleted. Crash was kind. He should have BANNED you. :)

Ooohh...wrong again, Ken. My post is still there. LOL

http://www.wilderness-survival.net/forums/showthread.php?t=8855

...post #10.

See, you're caught telling another lie. Just shameful!:sneaky2:

Stargazer
09-28-2009, 06:39 PM
Soda? That was no soda.It was an honest to goodness Budweiser.And I drank it from a glass.Shocking I know.

I think 2d misses you when youre gone Ken.Just look what he did to his church sighn.It was a few posts ago but I thinnk it said I SWEAT KEN, Love 2D.

Ken
09-28-2009, 06:40 PM
Ooohh...wrong again, Ken. My post is still there. LOL

http://www.wilderness-survival.net/forums/showthread.php?t=8855

...post #10.

See, you're caught telling another lie. Just shameful!:sneaky2:

Well, your post SHOULD'A been deleted. :blushing: Right after you got banned. :sneaky2:

2dumb2kwit
09-28-2009, 06:41 PM
I'll try 'em. Send beer as well. :innocent:

What's that beer that you like.......smurfs a$$??? :innocent:

crashdive123
09-28-2009, 06:42 PM
Soda? That was no soda.It was an honest to goodness Budweiser.And I drank it from a glass.Shocking I know.

I think 2d misses you when youre gone Ken.Just look what he did to his church sighn.It was a few posts ago but I thinnk it said I SWEAT KEN, Love 2D.

He could alway try one of these.

http://blog.modernmechanix.com/mags/MechanixIllustrated/10-1938/head_band.jpg

Ken
09-28-2009, 06:42 PM

That's RIGHT, Stargazer, it WAS a Bud. See? I can't stand that stuff so much that I subconsciously convinced myself it was a soda.... :blushing:

Ken
09-28-2009, 06:45 PM
What's that beer that you like.......smurfs a$$??? :innocent:

Is THAT what you call Blue Moon? :sneaky2:

2dumb2kwit
09-28-2009, 06:46 PM
That's RIGHT, Stargazer, it WAS a Bud. See? I can't stand that stuff so much that I subconsciously convinced myself it was a soda.... :blushing:

...that or, you were just caught in another friggin' lie! :sneaky2:

2dumb2kwit
09-28-2009, 06:48 PM
Is THAT what you call Blue Moon? :sneaky2:

Blue moon.....smurfs a$$....

Tomato....tomahto...

Ken
09-28-2009, 06:48 PM
...that or, you were just caught in another friggin' lie! :sneaky2:

Yeah, that's it, you jack@ss. :sneaky2:

2dumb2kwit
09-29-2009, 12:48 PM
I had lunch early today.
Now that it's lunch time, does that mean that it's OK to eat again?:innocent:

Ken
09-29-2009, 12:52 PM
I had lunch early today.
Now that it's lunch time, does that mean that it's OK to eat again?:innocent:

Sure. But this meal is gonna' be an early supper. :sneaky2:

2dumb2kwit
09-29-2009, 12:55 PM
Sure. But this meal is gonna' be an early supper. :sneaky2:

Dang it! :sneaky2:

2dumb2kwit
09-29-2009, 01:09 PM
Well, heck! I might just run over here.. http://shop.morrisfarmmarket.com/ , and find something to fix for supper. They have what's on their online store, and also about any fresh fruit or veggie you could want.

They also have antique engines and tractors everywhere. (How could you not like the place!):innocent:

Ken
09-29-2009, 01:12 PM
Well, heck! I might just run over here.. http://shop.morrisfarmmarket.com/ , and find something to fix for supper. They have what's on their online store, and also about any fresh fruit or veggie you could want.

They also have antique engines and tractors everywhere. (How could you not like the place!):innocent:

Dumb, dumb, dumb.

Try this place. Order on-line. We don't want the likes of your kind coming our way. :sneaky2:

http://www.cardullos.com/

2dumb2kwit
09-29-2009, 01:23 PM
Dumb, dumb, dumb.

Try this place. Order on-line. We don't want the likes of your kind coming our way. :sneaky2:

http://www.cardullos.com/

Well, ya see. That pretty much tells the story, doesn't it?

Ken-Gourmet Shoppe.
2dumb-Farm Market.

Poor Ken. Maybe one day you'll learn......some of the finest things in life, are the simple things.:innocent:

Ken
09-29-2009, 01:39 PM
Well, ya see. That pretty much tells the story, doesn't it?

Ken-Gourmet Shoppe.
2dumb-Farm Market.

Poor Ken. Maybe one day you'll learn......some of the finest things in life, are the simple things.:innocent:

Uh huh. Like all the Cadbury chocolates Cardullos carries. Cadbury Flake. Jellies. And the huge selection of products from Great Britian - cheese, shortbreads. You know, the stuff Winnie likes. And the imported Italian ham and wild boar. All junk, huh 2dumb? :sneaky2:

2dumb2kwit
09-29-2009, 01:47 PM
Uh huh. Like all the Cadbury chocolates Cardullos carries. Cadbury Flake. Jellies. And the huge selection of products from Great Britian - cheese, shortbreads. You know, the stuff Winnie likes. And the imported Italian ham and wild boar. All junk, huh 2dumb? :sneaky2:

Not at all, but I'm more of a fresh, simple, and local, kind of guy.

(But I will confess to a weakness for Godiva white chocolate. MMmmmm!)

Ken
09-29-2009, 01:49 PM
.......I'm more of a ... simple ... kind of guy.

I agree. You certainly are simple, 2dumb. :sneaky2:

2dumb2kwit
09-29-2009, 02:06 PM
I agree. You certainly are simple, 2dumb. :sneaky2:

You just don't get.....do ya? LOL:sneaky2:

Rick
09-30-2009, 09:02 AM
Here's one for you, Ken...

http://i348.photobucket.com/albums/q348/safe_zone/squirrel.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_4s5pmFL_ZlQ/SqfgCp6R0sI/AAAAAAAACPM/xyYXZBBZ5Ok/s1600-h/photobomber+squirrels+national+geographiv+motivati onal+posters+parody+fun+gag+hot+web+sites.jpg

Ken
09-30-2009, 04:43 PM
Thank you, Rick! :)

2dumb2kwit
09-30-2009, 04:44 PM
Pffftt....$%%#^%TREE RAT!:sneaky2:

Ken
09-30-2009, 04:46 PM
Pffftt....$%%#^%TREE RAT!:sneaky2:

I hope they chew through every wire in your race car. :sneaky2:

2dumb2kwit
09-30-2009, 04:50 PM
Hah......A tree rat in my shop, is considered a snack!:innocent:

BTW...isn't it about time for you to go find a cold "smurf butt", to wrap your lips around? :clap:

Ken
09-30-2009, 04:57 PM
Hah......A tree rat in my shop, is considered a snack!:innocent:

He'd still have a better chance of graduating from kindergarten than you did. :sneaky2:

BTW...isn't it about time for you to go find a cold "smurf butt", to wrap your lips around? :clap:

No Blue Moon tonight. In fact, I just took a break from my already 12 hour workday by cracking open an ice cold

http://www.dsquared.org/ss08/narragansett_beer.gif More paperwork to come later.

2dumb2kwit
09-30-2009, 05:01 PM
More paperwork to come later.

Yeah......That stuff would probably give me the $hit$, too.

Ken
09-30-2009, 05:03 PM

Silly boy. :sneaky2:

RangerXanatos
09-30-2009, 05:04 PM

That right there is funny, I don't care who you are.

Rick
09-30-2009, 09:19 PM
That did give me pause to chuckle.

Ken
10-09-2009, 04:30 PM
He is. I was just trying to make the case, that you're smarter than him.:innocent:

Maybe. Maybe not.

In your case, 2dumb, there's no debate. EVERYONE is smarter than you. :sneaky2:

Can you solve THIS one, 2dumb?

http://longstreet.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83542d51e69e201157027b796970b-500wi

Ken
10-09-2009, 08:42 PM
I'm just waitin' for 2dumb to do something stupid. This thread's been too quiet. :sneaky2:

2dumb2kwit
10-09-2009, 09:11 PM
I'm just waitin' for 2dumb to do something stupid. This thread's been too quiet. :sneaky2:

Pfft! How long could that take?:blushing:

Ken
10-09-2009, 09:13 PM
Usually? Two, maybe three seconds at most. :sneaky2:

2dumb2kwit
10-09-2009, 09:25 PM
Hey... you need to be a little nicer, to me. I didn't make hardly any jokes about you, while you were gone...getting your fangs worked on, or whatever it was.:sneaky2:

Ken
10-09-2009, 09:27 PM
Hey... you need to be a little nicer, to me. I didn't make hardly any jokes about you, while you were gone...getting your fangs worked on, or whatever it was.:sneaky2:

I WAS nice to you. You asked a question and I answered it in just 2 minutes. :innocent:

Ken
10-10-2009, 07:42 PM
If I get one of either sex I'll be delighted ...... I'm REALLY looking forward to it.

I can't WAIT until 2dumb reads this. :innocent:

2dumb2kwit
10-10-2009, 08:55 PM
Nell you could always swing away with a croquet thingy out the window. Kind of like turkey polo.

You could go over to Mass, and practice on squirrels! You get good at that and turkeys should be no problem. LOL:sneaky2:

Ken
10-10-2009, 08:55 PM
I ain't asking, and hope he ain't tellin'!:innocent:

But good luck, Rick!
*Insert turkey stuffing joke, here.*

C'mon! Tell us what you're REALLY THINKING, 2dumb! :)

*Let's see if he takes the bait* :innocent:

Ken
10-10-2009, 08:59 PM
You could go over to Mass, and practice on squirrels! You get good at that and turkeys should be no problem. LOL:sneaky2:

OR, EVEN BETTER, you could go to North Carolina and practice on the mentally challenged Friday night race car drivers who post here - that would be virtually identical to shooting turkeys. :innocent:

2dumb2kwit
10-10-2009, 09:02 PM
C'mon! Tell us what you're REALLY THINKING, 2dumb! :)

*Let's see if he takes the bait* :innocent:

Nah....I'd hate for Trax to have to skip over post.:innocent:

2dumb2kwit
10-10-2009, 09:04 PM
OR, EVEN BETTER, you could go to North Carolina and practice on the mentally challenged Friday night race car drivers who post here - that would be virtually identical to shooting turkeys. :innocent:

HAH! Shows how little, you know! We're not nearly as smart as turkeys!

Wait.....I mean....uh....

2dumb2kwit
10-11-2009, 07:49 PM
And this issue that some of you have with farting - well, I wouldn't know about that. I don't fart. :innocent:

Not since they invented the quick release valve.

Nah...he just talks so much, that there's no chance for pressure to build up.:sneaky2:

Ken
10-11-2009, 07:53 PM
Nah...he just talks so much, that there's no chance for pressure to build up.:sneaky2:

Crash? Shouldn't 2dumb have posted this in that "special thread?" He's not following the rules, Crash. I'm not suggesting that you BAN HIM or anything like that. :innocent: However, a Two-Year suspension would seem to be in order. :sneaky2: