PDA

View Full Version : Do You Think TEOTWAWKI Is here or in the NEAR Future?

Beo
10-30-2007, 10:18 AM
Thinking on TEOTWAWKI (now you've all put it in my head) I don't think it is here, but I think it is coming in one form or another. How near? Not really sure... but I do think the general population is bringing us closer to the fall of our society and a return to the (normal as I see it) times when electronics were not to be counted on for everything. So how do we stop TEOTWAWKI and should we?
Just some rambling thoughts.

explodingearth
10-30-2007, 10:21 AM
whatever that is i dont know... but from what i gather from your post. i dont think that will ever happen. everyone knows about global warming and no one cares. they could criminalise all non hybridor full electronic cars you dont see anything happening. people are way too stubborn and ignorant to give up what they use. ppl will continue doing what they do until they have utterly destroyed themselves. basicly until its too late

Beo
10-30-2007, 10:25 AM
TEOTWAWKI means The End Of The World As We Know It.

explodingearth
10-30-2007, 10:26 AM
hopefully soon

Sarge47
10-30-2007, 12:37 PM
Anybody read George Orwell's "1984"? If TEOTWAWKI is going to come it may hit us so hard all of our best-laid plans are useless. I don't think we have to fear a take-over from another govt., They're probably all together in what goes on globally. A pandemic like a Biological warfare agent launched by a terrorist group might be it. If it's air-born we're pretty much screwed.

jose lobo
10-30-2007, 02:45 PM
screwed is a good way to but it.

, i believe there are reasons for everything,
i think we are training our minds, skills, and our hearts to do what needs to be done, when it is time. even if it means eating my dog, or going long pig as someone put it.

i have a 5 year old, and i am going to try my best to make sure she dose not see the ****, while it hits the fan,, just not a nice thought..

good luck to everyone, of course,, and via con dios

HOP
10-30-2007, 04:35 PM
I have been a beleiver in the possiability of an ecomomic disaster that will pretty much put the world to its knees but it could be an epidimic or war or what ever, when it will come is the question . A lot of people prepared for Y2K and when it didn't happen some held up their thumb and forefinger stating "that close man" I look at the price of gas and think you know these prices fluctuate in a predictable manner not by supply and demand.some time peoples greed overrides their reguard for mankind . Many of our ills are man made but couple them with those made by mother nature and there is the possiability of a domino effect that will be out of control.