PDA

View Full Version : when was the last time and the next time?

ryaninmichigan
10-26-2007, 09:03 PM
when was the last time you spent the night or nights in the woods when is the next time? this post is directly related to one here that will not awnser I bet. Mine last month next is next month.

Sarge47
10-26-2007, 09:26 PM
when was the last time you spent the night or nights in the woods when is the next time? this post is directly related to one here that will not awnser I bet. Mine last month next is next month.

I envy you RiM. Way up there in Michigan where the trees grow tall and in abundance. Around here all of our campgrounds are closed and the trespasing laws are very strict. I don't get to camp the way I used to and I really miss it.

ryaninmichigan
10-26-2007, 09:29 PM
really? there is plent of Fed land I can walk out anytime I want and stay the night.

Sarge47
10-26-2007, 09:32 PM
really? there is plent of Fed land I can walk out anytime I want and stay the night.

Like I say, I envy you. Farmers own most of the ground around here.

Fog_Harbor
10-26-2007, 10:23 PM
I admit it's been awhile since my last excursion. I'm moving to Missouri next month, and there's a state forest nearby, so I hope to spend a lot more time outdoors.

Baxter
10-27-2007, 01:41 AM
Last: Labour Day weekend, first weekend of September

Next: This coming weekend. I get to spend a few nights with my brother and my buddy Dan up north on his land for the first time.

nell67
10-27-2007, 05:26 AM
Last time was this past summer,with the kids teaching them about plants ans such,was supposed to 2 weeks ago but I wwas too sore from my accident,but the kids went and had a good time.

sh4d0wm4573ri7
10-27-2007, 07:07 AM
last week was the last time next time be first chance i get lol

FVR
10-27-2007, 10:25 AM
Haven't been out for close to two years. Just can't see leaving the kids all weekend when I work 12 plus hours a day mon to fri..

I figure in another year, my son will be 6 and at that age we can do overnighters. He has already asked "Dad, I want to hunt bears," now, I have no reason to hunt or kill bears, but heck, if he wants to hunt them when he gets older, I'll pack'm out with him.

I'm looking forward to a week long prim. hunt with him out west chasing elk with smokepoles oneday.

lumpy
10-27-2007, 04:51 PM
Spent two nights out in the woods a couple of weeks ago with the wife and kids.Would like to do some backpack camping in a few weeks.This is my favorite time of the year to be in the woods.The fear of Lyme disease usually keeps me out of the woods in the spring and summer.

wareagle69
10-28-2007, 06:28 PM
spent all weekend out in the pouring rain going back again this wednesday.

nell67
10-28-2007, 06:52 PM
spent all weekend out in the pouring rain going back again this wednesday.

sounds like fun!

trax
10-29-2007, 04:56 PM
Last time I went hunting, week and a half ago. Next time I go hunting, mid-November.