PDA

View Full Version : Sick

WildGoth
10-25-2007, 08:20 PM
man i have gone through the ringer the last 2 weeks i had a allergy reaction to some poison sumac or something then i got a infection from it and now it is starting to go away but now it has spread so i have not been able to get on lately too sick so guys i'm going to be gone for a month or so just giving you the heads up i'm just able to check in every now and then but most likey no posts for a while and the worse part i can't go outside:(:mad:

owl_girl
10-26-2007, 02:03 AM
Hope you get well soon WildGoth

MCBushbaby
10-26-2007, 09:01 AM
ARG! Damn ye! It's been 6 years since I got anything more than a headcold but after reading your post I caught the flu overnight. What's with that?! Raw throat, nausea, a stuffed up nose like I've not seen since I was a kid (would not unclog with steam inhalation treatment!)... I blame you, even though your sickness is totally unrelated. Oh well, I'm not alone in my suffering :)

owl_girl
10-26-2007, 03:30 PM
Yea I’m sic to, when I try to talk all that comes out is raspy squeaks much to brothers amusement. It feels like I have a feather in my throat and its driving me crazy, I can’t stop coughing.

Baxter
10-26-2007, 04:14 PM
i feel absolutely fantastic !!! :D hehe

oh man, karma is gonna kick me in the butt now....

nell67
10-26-2007, 05:13 PM
AWWWWWW you guys,I hope you all are better soon!

I am not sick but sore as I am recovering from a wreck in which I totaled my truck,getting a sock to the nose from the airbag,and bruises and such from the seat belt,felt like I had been punched by Mahamad Ali in his hey day for a few days, but am starting to move around (thanks to my chiropractor) better now.
I have come to the conclusion that airbags and seat belts are an evil necessity,they keep us from more serious injury but, boy do they hurt.