PDA

View Full Version : two places at once

wareagle69
10-23-2007, 11:13 AM
what to do?

as most of you know i have bought a 77 acre homestead about an hour and half from my current location, i am moving over several weeks loading my van about 3 trips per week to spend the night and unload. as usual i do things alone a good trooly and i can move anything my wife is now used to me not asking for ppls help.

here is the dilema all my bug out stuff and supplies will be divided between the two which cripples my plan for long term i guess i could use up one place then move to the next but whar if that's not possible althought getting to the homestead would be my priority just wondering anyones input on this.

always be prepared...

HOP
10-23-2007, 03:03 PM
Think about moving all your survival stuff first, the home stead seems to be where you would want to be and as the van is the one constant thing keep a bag there to get you to the homestead. My thinking on this is that I would need my supplies in the long run before other possesions

RobertRogers
10-24-2007, 09:59 AM
Yes, transitions are where you will be most vulnerable. But you can minimize that by having a bug-out bag with a 3-day supply with you at all times. Should something happen, you can probably make it to your main cache in that time.